*Author

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102185#msg102185
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2010, 02:55:32 pm »
If I were to play would I have to "adopt" a character or could I introduce my own?

miniwally

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102220#msg102220
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2010, 04:11:13 pm »
If you create a new character I suggest gl1tch introduces it as the emperor adding more victims.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102249#msg102249
« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2010, 05:00:06 pm »
I do have a way to write new characters in.  But if you want to pick up an old character, just write them in their dream world I guess.

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102258#msg102258
« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2010, 05:20:07 pm »
I do have a way to write new characters in.  But if you want to pick up an old character, just write them in their dream world I guess.
I'd love to play in that case. I have to finish reading the story first, I'm only on page 15 atm. Should be done today.

Want me to make my character now or once I'm done reading the story?

Page 20 now.

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102261#msg102261
« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2010, 05:23:43 pm »
I'd love to play in that case. I have to finish reading the story first, I'm only on page 15 atm. Should be done today.

Want me to make my character now or once I'm done reading the story?
Same reply and i mean exactly the same, even down to the pg. number.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102269#msg102269
« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2010, 05:39:21 pm »
It shouldn't matter, really.  The story shouldn't influence your character that much =/

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102292#msg102292
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2010, 06:17:15 pm »
Read it all.
Character profile coming today. (I have to go now so expect it in 5-6 hours)

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102299#msg102299
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2010, 06:26:06 pm »
I already have my own character. First post comes tomorrow. I have to see the match today then go to sleep, so tomorrow, I will write Grydit's first action.

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102322#msg102322
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2010, 07:03:28 pm »
  Username:Purity_Riot

Name: Sanctumonium "Sanctus" Tumultus

Race: Originally gargoyle (see below)

Colour: Green

Weapon: An array of throwing weapons, most notably a set of throwing needles. Used in conjunction with a dizzying array of poisons.

Abilities: Metamorphosis: Given time, and preferably a template to work with, Sanctus can manipulate his body into any form, organic or inorganic. Granted, he can only exist in an inorganic state for so long before being forced back into his original body, lest the magic that allows for this transformation be overexerted, leaving him as a horrible abomination known as a homunculus.

Flight: This form ability may seem obvious, but Sanctus is uniquely gifted in having the natural ability to fly. Due to this, he retains his personally high level of dexterity and maneuverability in any form that is propelled by wings.

Poison making: His unique physiology allows him to mimic the biologic structures needed to create any and all naturally occurring poisons and create them himself, either delivering them natural attacks, or harvesting them for later use.

Partial immersion: This ability requires little to no concentration on behalf of Sanctus, but can be extremely devastating. By allowing his grip on his own existence slip, he can allow enough of his body to leave our dimension and enter a simultaneously occurring ethereal realm. While in this realm, he is completely aware of everything occurring around him, but he is unable to affect it, much as it is unable to affect him. This also has the benefit of granting full invisibility against those who cannot see spirits.

Complete Immersion: Much more dangerous, and requiring a completely calm body and mind is complete immersion. With this technique, Sanctus can completely separate his corporeal body from the corporeal world, so he is in know way detectable from our plane of existence. He is still aware of actions being performed on both planes, but he can move freely on the ethereal plane without being hampered by any obstacles, short of spirits. Were Sanctus ever to lose control while in total immersion, he believes he would be trapped in this realm forever. Clearly, he has never had to find out.

Stone Cursed: Whenever a naturally occurring source of light, either from the sun or as a result of magic, sheds light on his skin, it immediately turns to stone until left again to the shadows. Due to this, he prefers dark corners, and clothing that covers most of his body.

Description: Physical: In his natural form, Sanctus has taken on a more humanoid appearance, perhaps a cruel joke of fate, or simply a form that the magic that created his form is more suited toward. In darkness, the only visible differences between Sanctus and a human are his glowing orange eyes, severely pointed ears, and extremely large, leathery wings. Upon closer inspection, more differences become apparent: Thicker skin, not black as it might appear at first, but deepest purple. Razor sharp, pointed teeth. Abnormal size and stature, standing at eight foot eleven inches, at almost four hundred pounds of muscle, viscera and bone. His clothing consists of mottled greys, blending into the shadows more smoothly than purest black. This suit covers near all of his body, with a slit for sight in the face mask, save for his wings (It is due to this that he only flies at night when in his natural form).

Personality: Dark, cool and calculating are words that one may use to describe Sanctus. He rarely speaks, preferring action over planning. This is not a show of impatience, or of unreliability, it is just likely that he has already considered the situation, and his mind has come to a conclusion to the proper course of action. If he were to engage in a conversation, he would be found to be quite intelligent and knowledgeable on many different subjects. In truth, Sanctus is a borderline genius, and as such is a borderline mad-man. He has a natural aptitude for most skills, but his dizzying obsessive compulsive tendencies force him to take on each skill until he has perfected it. With little use for friends, Sanctus has never developed a strong sense of social skills, and as such may sometimes come across as harsh or uncaring, when in reality he simply has no information to draw an appropriate reaction from.

Biography: Screaming. A roaring fire. Purple and pink magics flying through the air and exploding in a shower of rainbow magic. Sunlight. These are the only images and sounds left in Sanctus's memory before waking that fateful day in the burnt remains of a small town in the lands of Darkness. Around him were the burnt remains of several Gargoyles, huddled into a small room of what would appear to be an inn. Somehow he had survived the roaring flames, his skin left completely unharmed. Over the next few weeks, he came to the conclusion that the roof must have collapsed, exposing his body to sunlight. Somehow, his body had changed, mutated. He wasn't sure how, but he could know remold the very fabric of his own existence, changing his body in any way he could imagine. He quickly learned that this was not normal, even amongst his people, with their natural metamorphosis that allowed their skin to become as hard as stone. Unfortunately, he still required the basic comforts of life, such as food and water, though severely less than normal. His attitude and appearance however made it nigh impossible to find work. With no memory, no friends, and no family, and a unique set of skills, Sanctus soon fell into the only line of work available to him. He became an assassin. Years of developing his skills has made Sanctus into one of the top assassins in his order. It has taken almost a hundred years to reach the skill he is at now, and in public eyes he has all disappeared. Some say he never existed, that he is only a myth, whispered in the ears of the wicked moments before they fall prey to Death.

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102323#msg102323
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2010, 07:04:42 pm »
Hope that's okay? I can put more work into it if you want, that just sort of popped into my head.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102348#msg102348
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2010, 07:44:18 pm »
Angus is already orange, bro.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102367#msg102367
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2010, 08:12:36 pm »
fixed

anything
blarg: