*Author

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95657#msg95657
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2010, 05:04:11 am »
...thus the line in which I 'practically dragged' all y'all inside with me.  You can keep discussing your plans if you like; just make sure they're discussed in the time it takes to walk to the feast room, so that what I've written is taken into account.

And no one has said anything about whether or not Arcterael is right about actually seeing his weapons.  All we know for certain is that the Excalibur is "somewhere down that hallway".  :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95661#msg95661
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2010, 05:12:06 am »
...and Angus said nothing about the sudden existence of that beautiful girl made of shimmering blue light (Jennifer).

Also, my previous part said that you only led Big Bob, Abe and Grydit into the pyramid, while Jonathan, Nanuuk and Arcterael stayed behind. They stayed behind for at least five minutes, during which I think Angus and his group would be long inside the pyramid.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95695#msg95695
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2010, 05:57:38 am »
Oops!  Sure enough, I totally missed that line where we separated again.  Will correct. :)

[edit]Better now?[/edit]
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95702#msg95702
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2010, 06:09:20 am »
Haha I lol'ed at the end of your section, Essence.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95709#msg95709
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2010, 06:18:35 am »
It would be really funny to see Jonathan fighting a giant statue version of Sol Invictus. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do that :)

And then...

Jonathan: Excalibur Execution! *weapon turns into uber giant massive sword*

Nanuuk: Big... F***ing... Sword... :o

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95809#msg95809
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2010, 11:39:19 am »
You guys do know that Grydit is not playing...but I can re-join if Gl1tch allows. But maybe 1 post per day only.

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95818#msg95818
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2010, 11:56:46 am »
Nanuuk is a rather humorous and eccentric character, so I feel that I should ask this. So... How will he react when he sees a beautiful girl (Jennifer/Luna)
Let's find out, show we? Reserved.

Nanuuk stood around awkwardly, shuffling his feet, while Jonathan was still contacting the spirit realm. Hurry up already! Some of us DON'T want to get blown up by a bomb!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, an astral projection appeared. Nanuuk was familiar with projections - metaphysical copies of physical beings from different planes - but it was what was IN the projection that made him take several steps back.

It was the most beautiful woman Nanuuk had ever seen. Given, he had not seen too many women or even other beings in his life, but something about this woman made him immediately blush. She had cool blue eyes that seemed to turn Nanuuk's insides into liquid. Her long hair served to frame her beautifully proportioned features. Nanuuk felt his cheeks and ears pulsing with heat, threatening to burn off his skin.

The girl smiled. Nanuuk's heart did a triple corkscrew somersault. "Hello," she said. What a musical voice... like crystals swaying in the gentle west wind... ""My name is Jennifer Lunaria. I am Jonathan's friend, and I believe that I can help you escape from this dimensional prison." Something about escaping... but my god, she's so beautiful! And her voice! I just... just... Nanuuk tottered around like a drunken man.

"Is something wrong?" Jennifer asked.

My god! She's talking again! "Uh buh duh nuh-no, no, not at all, not at all, not at all! I'm N-Nanuuk the Marid, nice the meet you!" You're beautiful...

And you'd never work up the courage to actually say that to her.
Shush, me!
But it's true and you know it!
It's not true!
Prove it!

"Uh, uh, uh..." Jonathan, Arctarael, and Jennifer all waited patiently for Nanuuk to say something. "Uh..."

Nanuuk turned and tripped over himself, running as fast as his legs could carry him in the opposite direction. Later. Maybe later. Soon, he met up with Angus and the rest of his group, who managed to literally drag him with them. Spotting Arctarael and Jonathan, Angus half-forced them to come with him, too, and the group soon reached the pyramid. Nanuuk's surroundings tumbled and swirled. Nanuuk almost tripped several times as the group was walking. He had no idea where they were going but what they were doing... after seeing Jennifer, he couldn't concentrate. Her form was drifting next to Jonathan and close to the group, and Nanuuk often stole glances behind him to catch a glimpse at her.

Before he knew it, he was walking down some statued hall, but even an infatuated spirit couldn't miss what happened next.

"BLASPHEMY! You must be cleansed, Angus Thermopyle.  Prepare to face JUDGEMENT!"

"Wh-who said that?" said Nanuuk, clawing at the air where his Glacius would be.

"The statues, moron," Big Bob told him. Nanuuk looked up. A half-dozen angry, giant statues suddenly got up and started walking towards the group. Angus instinctively took a running start to confront them.

"DON'T split up!" Arctarael cried. "There are more of them than us and they are much larger. They are going to utterly defeat us head on. This hallway is not very wide. I suggest that we form-"

Angus, Big Bob, and Grydit stopped listening then and ran into the statues, firing an assortment of fireballs, bullets, and big dogs.

Arctarael sighed. "Well, the rest of us better stick together."

"Don't mind if I do," Nanuuk said, dashing behind Jonathan and Arctarael. Jennifer's form laughed. "My, what a beautiful laugh! Like crystals swaying in the gentle east wind!"

"You said that out loud, you know," Jennifer told him. Nanuuk's face turned about 12 shades redder. He decided to pretend to not hear her - it was better than stammering and then slipping up once more. To distract himself, Nanuuk continually fired ice bolts from a distance at the statues. Many of them glanced off or froze pinkies and toes. I'm useless.

Wait... Nanuuk remembered what he did to the Sphinx. I can't crack open stone, but maybe I can do this... With a wave of his hand, sections of the floor were covered in smooth layers of ice. Startled, many statues fell down rather awkwardly. Tee hee hee! I love when that happens!

"Good job!" Jennifer told him.

"Uh-uh-uh- you too." WHAT. "I mean, THANKS! Thanks a lot! I owe you one!" You know what, just stop. You cannot get any more awkward.

True.
Nanuuk took a very ostentatious step to the left, moving closer to Jennifer. Then, he moved back to the left. Then, to the right. And two steps to the left. He was so preoccupied with this that he barely noticed that the first of the statues had approached them...

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg95832#msg95832
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2010, 12:47:09 pm »
LOL FUNNY XD

Wait till Blood comes....He might use that big sword on you, Icy.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg96032#msg96032
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2010, 06:10:25 pm »
LOL, Icy :D If Nanuuk tries to touch Jennifer, I think he'll be disappointed, because she isn't really there at all (just an astral projection) :P
Just as a reminder, as an astral projection nothing can touch or hurt Jennifer, but she can't touch anything either. The source of the projection comes from Jonathan, so if Jonathan is knocked out (which he won't be >:D), the projection will disappear.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg96317#msg96317
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2010, 10:20:56 pm »
Posting soon; it seems time to submit my own contribution to these new developments.

Reserved.

Fortunately, Arcterael found himself amongst the survivors of the "round", as the surrounding chamber vanished with the Sphinx, thereby eliminating a hostile threat, to his relative relief. His attention could now be focused upon matters of greater importance and less vulgarity.

Unfortunately, all the weapons of the "participants" had been stripped away for Round 2, and the Archangel was particularly disturbed by some comments made on the part of an imp, obviously a slavish, knavish servant of the sadistic cruelty behind this, about the new location being a sort of inter-spatial museum without heaven.

Absolute nonsense, of course; Heaven exists everywhere; do these mortal fools really believe that an Archangel can be sundered from Heaven simply via petty things like transportation to different dimensions? However, it is clear that roads to Heaven are being watched by the sadistic evil figure responsible for this and his minions. I must find another way to contact them, for it is of the highest priority.

Willing himself into the realm of thought again, he pondered for many minutes upon the issue.

In a quiet, pensive meditation almost in the solitude of pondering, he remained there until suddenly, he felt a great disturbance.

What new event has recently transpired? It seems as if someone as initiated an astral projection in the vicinity.

Immediately returning to the present, he beheld a sight which managed to hold him surprised for five full seconds.

A beautiful girl, even by Angelic standards, clothed in a simple white dress, with delicate-appearing black hair and gentle blue eyes appeared before him.

During the passage of those five seconds, he searched mentally for the identify of the girl, knowing that he had encountered her at a past time.

By the holiest Light of Solraegiel! Truly miraculous, for she is the reincarnation of the Moon goddess and the daughter of my brother, the former Archangel of Justice. And apparently, Jonathan is more than a friend; they seem to be intimately acquainted. Of this, I was not aware; however, I am sure that Sagirael would have approved in his wisdom and been pleased for the eventual happiness of his daughter.

A tear formed again, briefly, at the memory of Sagirael, before being brushed away.

"You are the light which shines unexpectedly in the darkness, Jenny, and inspires even me with Hope," he said brightly and beaming with pleasure. "I have understood that residents of the Middle Plane would call this 'a chance meeting'. Be that as it may, if it is so, than Fortune is our friend. Unfortunately, I must save the remainder of my tale for a more appropriate moment. We are in dire circumstances, and I would most appreciate your aid. You must warn Heaven, and an old friend called Catyrael specifically of our plight; he is the Archangel of Justice and will be able to respond effectively and in a timely fashion."

"Of course, dear uncle. I will do that as soon as I can," Jennifer said, smiling.

"Very good. I shall tell you all that has happened to me, but those are tales which would occupy us here until the arrival of Winter. When the time is appropriate, then will I do so."

This being said, the Archangel lost himself in the domain of thought again, noting only once regarding the location of the weapons, then continuing to consider solutions to the dilemma until the group was moving again down the Hallowed Age Hall, and until suddenly, a voice rang out concerning blasphemy and judgement and cleansing.

This was disturbing.

As if on cue, twenty massive stone statues with angry complexions attacked them. Meanwhile, Arcterael noticed Nanuuk's attempts to approach Jennifer, the Marid having already begun blushing, transforming his face into a beetroot and having already allowed an unfortunate Freudian slip.

The Archangel whispered softly to the Marid, "Is it alright with you if I requested that you...leave the astral projection of my niece in peace?", the final words with a clear and unsubtle undertone of forcefulness, clearly indicating that there could only be one acceptable answer, though he had spoken softly and was maintaining a pleasant smile throughout.

This being finished, Dawnbringer ready once more and shining with brilliant Light, he prepared for combative action.

Gl!tch: Please do not intercept the message to Heaven again. It is my method for bringing Catyrael, Archangel of Justice and an NPC into the story.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg96469#msg96469
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2010, 12:23:03 am »
Are you going to post your part, Helios? I can't write anything until you do.

miniwally

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg96473#msg96473
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2010, 12:24:11 am »
BS any estimated time for the 'eclipse' really looking forward to it :D.

blarg: