*Author

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92926#msg92926
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2010, 01:54:44 am »
Just beware godmodding.

It's hard to write suspense when you can't lose.

Also, how the hell do you know about the Emperor?

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92927#msg92927
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2010, 01:55:39 am »
Blood forgot to write Jonathan's most powerful ability in his profile:

Breaker: Jonathan can break the fourth wall.

That's how. ;) Now go edit his profile, foo!

And can we make the Sphinx that creature that's breaking up the floor and stuff?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92929#msg92929
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2010, 01:56:03 am »
Why not?

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92936#msg92936
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2010, 02:01:02 am »
No, that was not my ability. This was my ability:

That's nothing compared to my awesome ones. I'll give you some.

[snip]

Name: Jonathan
Element:  :darkness
Background: He is the Master of Darkness.
Abilities:
RPG: He controls the RPG.

[snip]

Anyways, how can I be afraid of godmodding after I'm eliminated? I just refuse to let my character die, after all.

It's hard to write suspense when you can't lose.
But Jonathan doesn't know that, does he? In fact, at one point he will be beaten nearly to death; only after that can he use Divine Form and Solstice. I can lose, but I will not have my character killed, by you.

Also, how the hell do you know about the Emperor?
He doesn't, but he will, eventually. ;)
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93025#msg93025
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2010, 04:14:31 am »
Glitch, I would love you forever if you kill Bloodshadow's character.

Forever.

Fixari

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93037#msg93037
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2010, 04:33:38 am »
I laughed at that, Demagog. It would be interesting to see how it would work.

I say that he gets stabbed.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93040#msg93040
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2010, 04:41:30 am »
He at least needs to explain why he doesn't want his character killed.

Fixari

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93041#msg93041
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2010, 04:46:10 am »
I agree with that. I mean, the character can still be used in other things. It's just that you can't bring the person into any sequels of the game, or at least that's how I interpret it.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93046#msg93046
« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2010, 05:04:58 am »
He at least needs to explain why he doesn't want his character killed.
I just think simply killing him off is too cruel. It's like something I created is crushed, and destroyed forever. I feel a bit attached to that character, so I don't want him to die.

Gl1tch and Demagog, I will hate you if you kill my character. I'm not joking.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93048#msg93048
« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2010, 05:12:39 am »
Losing things is a part of growing up, my friend.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93053#msg93053
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2010, 05:23:07 am »
But that doesn't mean I cannot try to prevent myself from losing things I don't want to lose.

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg93161#msg93161
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2010, 12:35:20 pm »
Ok, let's stop this because it's confusing mah brainz.

Nanuuk resisted the urge to run away because he was probably safer here around these two powerful light beings than anywhere else. Even in the face of a massive creature that can cause earthquakes?

Those guys can take it.

Right?

...Right?
Nanuuk was sweating in tension, but he decided to ready a massive Freeze spell. Gathering the energy within his Glacius, it hummed and glowed eerily in preparation for its attack. Good thing the Gladius was prepared, because Nanuuk sure wasn't. With an earsplitting crack, the earth gave way underneath them. Nanuuk tripped back and managed to survive a fall to the gaping abyss below. Jonathan also seemed shocked, but he, too, was standing on one of the few isolated pieces of solid ground left a few meters from Nanuuk. Arcterael had taken to the skies, his great beating wings keeping him aloft.

And out from the gargantuan cavern that had just formed, like a leviathan rising from the deepest depths of the sea, a gigantic monster slowly rose. Its bat-like, leathery wings that could probably eclipse a city flapped slowly, methodically. The creature's head was roughly humanoid, although it was the largest head Nanuuk had ever seen. It had a pair of twisted horns, teeth filed to sharp points, and a snakelike tongue. To top it all off, the body of the creature was that of a magnificent lion, with rippling muscles that could probably shred...

A herd of oxen.

Nanuuk defiantly let loose his powerful ice spell. A whirling ball of snow, orbited by thousands of ice pellets, flew towards the creature's head. With a splat, the creature found one of his horns frozen.

Oops. Should've made that larger, Nanuuk thought in dread as the creature cast its piercing green eyes on his quivering form.

"Who dares send a message for help?" the creature called out in a surprisingly human voice.

"You mean the message that Arctarael sent to heaven?" Nanuuk asked. Arctarael and Jonathan both shot him baleful glares. Nanuuk cringed. How stupid can you get?

"Yes! It was foolish of you to do so, for now you must die! The Sphinx shall destroy you!" the creature roared.

"Wait, two questions. One. Doesn't that make little to no logical sense? Second. Who's the Sphinx?" Nanuuk replied.

"I am the Sphinx! The Sphinx shall destroy you!" The Sphinx roared, completely ignoring Nanuuk's first question.

"But why are you referring to yourself in third per-" Nanuuk's words forced themselves back down his throat as he decided to leap to the ground and roll away as the Sphinx's form pounced towards him.

anything
blarg: