*Author

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92163#msg92163
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2010, 06:17:46 am »
Well... I'll just wait and see what the other people say about you.

But one thing. Don't try that "make a man randomly fall in love" trick on Jonathan, or any of the main characters for that matter. I doubt that any of the players is willing to have his character so easily snared by a mind trick. You can try to charm someone, but whether it succeeds or not is up to the owner of that character.

Also, I need a name for the evil alter ego of the moon goddess Luna; I did say that I'll eventually add her into this story. Luna is a girl with long black hair and blue eyes, and her personality is the "sweet and innocent" type; her inner demon, the lunar eclipse, will have silver hair and red eyes, and her personality will be seductive and flirtatious, the exact opposite of the real Luna. For the name, I'm looking for something related to darkness, night, etc; but try to avoid using the word "nocturne," since I already have an NPC in the other RPG named Nyxia Nocturn ("Nyx" is the Greek goddess of the night).
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Decktrya

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92167#msg92167
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2010, 06:22:42 am »
i found out what is Goddess of vengeance if that is what you want
greece Erinyen
Latin :Furiae
on hte website i ofun this its also written that its some kind of rage goddess
ohh and the other post is updated...
or make something of devils name in female idk kinda Lucifa(or simply Lucy)

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92176#msg92176
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2010, 06:34:23 am »
Well... I'll just wait and see what the other people say about you.

But one thing. Don't try that "make a man randomly fall in love" trick on Jonathan, or any of the main characters for that matter. I doubt that any of the players is willing to have his character so easily snared by a mind trick. You can try to charm someone, but whether it succeeds or not is up to the owner of that character.

Also, I need a name for the evil alter ego of the moon goddess Luna; I did say that I'll eventually add her into this story. Luna is a girl with long black hair and blue eyes, and her personality is the "sweet and innocent" type; her inner demon, the lunar eclipse, will have silver hair and red eyes, and her personality will be seductive and flirtatious, the exact opposite of the real Luna. For the name, I'm looking for something related to darkness, night, etc; but try to avoid using the word "nocturne," since I already have an NPC in the other RPG named Nyxia Nocturn ("Nyx" is the Greek goddess of the night).
What about something around Hecate, the actual goddess of the dark side of the moon.

Decktrya

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92180#msg92180
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2010, 06:44:36 am »
i got a ask when will she be the bad (eclipse luna)? when shes in rage when shes said when somone dies?  that would make it easier to find a name

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92288#msg92288
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2010, 09:47:14 am »
Umm...Decktyra's contribution was nonsensical in so many meanings of the word -- not the least of which is because Angus and Nunak aren't even in the same place/group right now -- that I'm just going to ignore it.

Angus and Big Bob cautiously crept down the long, straight hallway that the scavenger crabs were travelling down.  Angus shuddered in relief at getting away from the other sea monsters, but was getting nervous at the same time.  What's gonna be around this next corner? he thought.

At least my nose is numb now from all the fish guts.

Laying a massive hairy palm on Big Bob's equally massive shoulder, Angus pointed ahead.

"Hey, Big Bob.  Rupert looks like he smells something that's not crab."

Sure enough, Rupert was snuffling around a section of wall, standing on his hind feet and looking like he was thinking about trying to dig into the bricks.   Angus cautiously moved Rupert aside and looked carefully where he was sniffing at.  A tiny convex lens gleamed dully in the grey light that shone from around the corner ahead. 

"Well, ain't that a bitch?"  Angus shook his head.  "We're in some asshole's reality TV show.  He's watching us die."

Bob looked more concerned with seeking food around the next bend, and Angus grabbed him roughly.  "You hear me, Big?  Some shithead is WATCHING us stumble around here like idiots."

Bob looked like comprehension was slowly working it's way through his brain.  "Well, not much we can do about that from here, is there?" he replied.

Slowly, Angus realized he was right.  Unless Rupert just happened to sniff out a door, they were trapped here like ants between glass.  He started to get agitated.  If there's anything trolls hate more than seafood, it's being caged.

"I guess you're right," he nodded. "Let's keep our eyes peeled for a way out then." 

The two headed around the next bend and into a massive room.  A huge pillar of grey light slowly rotated in the center of the circular space, so massive that the ceiling was practically invisible, disappearing into the radiance of the pillar.  A massive buffet table laid out with several kinds of poulty, all glazed and crisp-skinned, sat well into the room,  beckoning.

"Well," Angus said, "I know you're hungry, Bob, but you'd better let me check it out first.  If there's a trap or something, I'm a lot more likely to survive it than you are."

I should just let him run and take the hit.  I know I should...but I gotta admit, it's a good thing, having an ally in a sicko game like this.

Glancing sideways at Big Bob, who was staring like a zombie at the food, Angus suddenly realized that the scavenger crabs weren't stopping at the table...they were carrying some poor sod's body parts right into that giant pillar...and vanishing. 

Shrugging and bracing himself for the worst, Angus started to creep into the strange grey-lit room, autocannon at the ready.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92359#msg92359
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2010, 12:49:50 pm »
LOL!

Decktrya's post is COMEDIC GOLD! :P

Decktrya

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92395#msg92395
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2010, 02:14:31 pm »
D i should get a invincible award for that... WAIT I GOT the comedic gold award Yay my first invincible(and anything else)award well ok ok i give it antotehr shot and reat the story before ( i had still to read through the whole story sincei  didnt had that much time,,,)

Offline Olidot

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Olidot is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92452#msg92452
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2010, 04:10:29 pm »
Nvm, can't play :(

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92454#msg92454
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2010, 04:12:28 pm »
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/181593/Peter_Chimaera

I think you'd all enjoy his work.

miniwally

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92500#msg92500
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2010, 05:08:49 pm »
Awesome work everyone in this exciting story and look forward to the updates.

I thought Essence's posts reminded me of Terry Pratchett for some weird reason and now he's been mentioned in the story then I get the feeling he's either getting influence from there or is just learnt story techniques from reading hi books and has started using them.

Gl1tch can you post this other gradual massacre with this funny guy if it is actually a good read as it sounds fairly good.

Keep up the good work all of you and can't wait for BS to turn.

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92504#msg92504
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2010, 05:11:59 pm »
Everyone check out "Resident Deadly" on Purity's link.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92524#msg92524
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2010, 05:31:33 pm »
Everyone check out "Resident Deadly" on Purity's link.
Decktrya has found an equal ;)

Incidentally, I apologise for any inconveniences caused by my absence; however, I did have to attend a classical piano performance where I was scheduled to play :)

Reserved.

Editing in progress.

Two voices were heard in response to his call. Firstly, the bearded man spoke with a tinge of relief,

"Yes, yes, of course," said Nanuuk. "Well met. I'm Nanuuk the Marid, and I'll assist you all in any way you choose as long as... well... you don't let me die."

"I shall attempt everything in my power to prevent the deaths of my friends, and were we in Heaven, I could pronounce such a statement with the utmost confidence, knowing that my protection would suffice against any ill. However, here, with my inherent power substantially limited, I cannot proclaim it quite as boldly."

It was the second response that propelled him into the realm of thought again for one second.

"Greetings, Arcterael. My name is Jonathan Solaris. I am half angel, and you may call me by my angelic name, Solariel, if you wish."

This answer initiated a fury of active angelic thought.

My intuition proves to be correct once more. I have encountered this person before, in distant Ages past, in fact, before the beginning of the Last Golden Age. And his name provides the final key which will permit me to read the riddle. This man was once the God of the Sun, Sol Invictus, a champion of the Light and a peerlessly noble deity, but alas, he was also the harbourer of a demon as cruel as he was kind, known as Eclipsis. While under the latter's influence, he succumbed to evil, and massacred scores of innocent, young angels in the Temple of Solaris, perhaps the greatest tragedy that has transpired since the Second Golden Age's end.

Upon this thought, an angelic tear briefly formed, composed of pure colourless liquid, and fell to earth with a subtle and delicate sound of impact, and Arcterael perceived himself to be dragged deeper into the world of thought, as recollections returned to the immediate present.

Lumaeliel had entered the Council Chamber with characteristic grace, but imbued with a marked sense of urgency and ponderous tragedy.

Weeping, her tears, being as genuine as the most concentrated emotion of sadness will ever form, took on their true form: that of beautiful white droplets of crystal.

She imparted all that had befallen the Temple of Solaris and its young inhabitants, creating a tragic heaviness in the Council chamber that none had felt nor experienced before, not even during the Elder Days.

At the last, it was the incumbent Chief Archangel, none other or less than Solraegiel himself, who spoke gravely.

"High Archangels of the Council, our ancient suspicions have been confirmed, our worst fears realised into material existence. I shall require any whom wish to accompany me to the ruins of the Temple where we shall banish him forever from the Upper Realm, condemned for all eternity to walk in exile upon the mortal plane. However, this foe is beyond many even amongst you. Should Eclipsis' control linger, should battle begin, approach him not, and rather leave him to me."

Over the course of a a tremendous and titanic confrontation Solraegiel fought with Eclipsis, and, in conjunction with Jonathan's internal presence, finally proved to be victorious in subduing the demon, permitting Jonathan's full return, though not without damage inflicted upon himself.

I did indeed approve of and participate in that punitive expedition, though our foe was Sol's inner demon, never Sol himself nor his human reincarnation.

Unfortunately, while he seems to be in a relatively stable state for the moment, Solraegiel help us should an eclipse blacken the light of the Sun. It will not be a pretty encounter.

Returning to the present, he spoke again, gravely,

"I recognise you with ease due to your revelation of your angelic name, Solariel. I sense that you are troubled, and if it may ease such anxieties, I will say this: Heaven's foe and my own will always be Eclipsis, not Jonathan. The actions of the former do not reflect upon the latter, and as such, I hold no grievance against you. However, I warn you that it remains absolutely imperative to maintain a hold of yourself; should the demon ever return, I cannot afford to be merciful."

Then continuing, he said to his new-found friends,

"I have also notified Heaven of our current situation; though the message will require a substantial amount of time to be conveyed to its destination, I trust that Heaven will hear my call, and provide us assistance and hope. If anything, we need simply survive until their arrival."

anything
blarg: