*Author

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg91875#msg91875
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2010, 12:28:03 am »
So we don't even have to fight each other? Basically we can turn this into whatever we want? The only catch is that the person with the worst writing skills will have to be eliminated in some way when a round ends?

Sweet. Another RPG for me to take over >:D
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg91926#msg91926
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2010, 01:03:39 am »
Again, I'll try and kill you guys off at appropriate moments.

Like, one game I played we never fought each other, the people with poor writing just didn't survive a climax.  (The winner that game was a zombie vacuum that spent more time fighting dirt than fighting enemies.  Man, that guy was HILARIOUS)

Fixari

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg91928#msg91928
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 01:05:17 am »
O.o A zombie vacuum? That...actually sounds cool.

icybraker

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg91929#msg91929
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2010, 01:06:17 am »
Next game, I CALL UNDEAD INANIMATE OBJECT

Somebody post so I can post already! :P

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg91995#msg91995
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 02:23:09 am »
I just thought I'd mention what type of genres I'm trying work on. Maybe it will help yall in deciding what to do with my character at times, maybe not. The genres I'm working on are absurdist fiction and comic fantasy. Wikipedia should be able to describe them well enough if you aren't sure what they are. Telling yall this also just let's you know how I'm treating my character and the story in general.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92017#msg92017
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 02:44:55 am »
Angus stood up and held out a massive hand.  "Good eyes, Big Bob.  I'm a troll."  Christ, what a tool.  But any port in a storm, right? 

"So," Angus began, gesturing at the scavenger crabs that were carrying someone's body parts out of the room through one of the doors.  "Seems to me like these little buggers have to be going somewhere, right?  What say we take a look-see and see if we can find something big and bad that we might lure one--"

Angus was cut off as the massive six-legged eel-beast suddenly decided that Rupert looked like a snack, and struck, snakelike, toward the hellhound.

"Look out!" Angus barked, and shoved Rupert aside.  Bob grabbed the dog as the eel grabbed Angus in it's jaws, lifted him into the air, and started to squeeze.  Angus grunted in pain.  The tiny eel teeth bit through his leather jacket and worked into his thick trollish skin.  The smell of fish washed over him, and Angus swallowed hard to keep the bile down.  DisGUSTing!

Working one hand free, he popped the pin of of a flak grenade and dropped it down the eel's throat.  Several seconds later, Angus and Rupert were thrown several feet back and covered in eel guts.

I'm the fifth Horseman, he thought: People Covered in Fish.

Terry Pratchet always made everything better.

He started wiping himself down.  Well, the fish smell definiately overpowers the troll smell now.

"Hey, Big Bob, you OK?"

Big Bob was looking at the crabs again.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92025#msg92025
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 02:50:46 am »
Reserved. And after this I'm going to bed, probably won't be typing anything new anytime soon.

"Fuck," sighed Big Bob, "I'm hungry. These crabs sure are tempting. It's not easy keeping this weight on, you know. I really would rather hate to lose the weight. Bob is such an ordinary name."

He noticed that Angus was giving him a judgmental look.

"Sorry about that," Bob said, "hunger sometimes makes me lose control of my inhibitions. Anyway, I believe you were saying something about following these little crabs? I'd much rather do that than sit here wallowing in my hunger. From the look on your face, you don't care much for these sea-creatures. Perhaps those crabs will lead us to something a little more appetizing. Having something to eat would certainly give us a leg-up over the competition."

Big Bob turned to Rupert, who was nearly finished licking the eel guts off his body with his massive tongue. "Hey, Rupert, think you could put a hold on cleaning yourself and take the lead? We'd like to follow these crabs."

Rupert rose to his feet and began calmly walking after a small group of crabs a short distance in front of him. Big Bob nodded to Angus, "Well, best be on our way then."

Decktrya

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92133#msg92133
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2010, 05:39:33 am »
 After following the Crabs the group suddenly heared a Voice, it was a scary and painfull voice,never look the horntail in his eyes again and again for about 5 times he said always the same Angus shouted who are you show yourself a black haired man appeared ,with blood everywhere,he had A tall black mantle,and tryed to say something but he seemed poisoned  dont enter the hall of WARrafjaalj. The hall of what? what are you talking about!!!? screamed angus, Nunak came said hes dead dont try anything he gots no chance we got to kill him to stop his pain Angus were shocked but he knew its the only way.
Nunak took his Exkalibur and slashed him with one hit in his neck He died fast with no pain everyone was wondering what he ment and all confused what hall was he talking about...?

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92148#msg92148
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2010, 05:53:06 am »
Decktrya, you will probably be eliminated first if you don't write in proper sentences. This is a game that requires us to compete with our writing skills. After reading what you wrote I don't feel like taking you seriously.

Fixari

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92155#msg92155
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2010, 06:02:03 am »
I have to tip my hat out to Bloodshadow for pointing that out before I got Abe in there. Then there would have been some fun stuff. I'll write tomorrow, seeing as it's 11 pm here.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92157#msg92157
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2010, 06:05:20 am »
Decktrya, I see that you've modified your post. However, it's still not nearly as good as any of us (me, Icy, Helios, Essence, etc...). If that's really the best you can do, then I suggest you go and try another game, one that doesn't require you to use your writing skills competitively; to me, it seems that writing isn't exactly your strongest suit.

BTW, I think Helios will win this one. He's got the best writing skills out of all of us. I keep trying to mimic his sophisticated speech patterns, but can't quite get it right.

Decktrya

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg92158#msg92158
« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2010, 06:07:34 am »
.... ok ok i make something better Now happy D

anything
blarg: