*Author

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157552#msg157552
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:13 am »
How much is it? I have no use for this magic bow so I'd be willing to trade.
"That's an acceptable deal."
Salestor looked around for a shop selling one-handed swords.
You find one.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157554#msg157554
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2010, 12:15:19 am »
Salestor walks in and approaches the counter. "Hello good sir, I am looking for a one-handed sword. One that is both swift and light, preferably single-sided. If you have any that meet those and have magical enchantments, I would like one of them."
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

$$$man

Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157557#msg157557
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2010, 12:20:03 am »
Aira knowing his homeland, heads to the most proficient bow store in the land. Walking in he says "Waldo my good friend, how are you doing. Any nice bows in stock preferably with scopes. and cheap. You know how I like cheap. Hey also have you seen a man walking around hear, real dark personality, kind of an assassin? "

OOC: If this is against the rules (me finding the shop without a roll) I would edit it in a moment. If not I'm searching for a bow (described above) and hopefully Waldo and me are friends and he will cut me some slack. xD. Also searching for Thrice.

harry959

Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157562#msg157562
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2010, 12:25:57 am »
InC: "Ok then, here's the bow", Sappara walks out of the shop content with his new spell.
OOC: Is lightning like an ability, as in I learn it then I can use it six times a day and upgrade it if I want to.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157610#msg157610
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2010, 02:18:56 am »
Since following the party would force Havelock into the town, he'll also search for any lightning-y spells, amulets, jewlery, armor, and assorted equipment.

OOC: I'm not sure whether I get an entirely new roll separate from Sappara's, or if I don't, that there will still be a Thunderbolt.

However, I haven't got much else to do and I like lightning.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

harry959

Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157622#msg157622
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2010, 02:42:56 am »
I think I bought the only lightning spell.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157636#msg157636
« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2010, 03:09:35 am »
I think I bought the only lightning spell.
Well, I may get a separate roll (Or maybe Gli1tch didn't roll at all, just decided to DM this one). Who knows.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157856#msg157856
« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2010, 04:49:38 pm »
Gl1tch, psst! I know you're on right now ;)

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157858#msg157858
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2010, 04:51:34 pm »
Since following the party would force Havelock into the town, he'll also search for any lightning-y spells, amulets, jewlery, armor, and assorted equipment.

OOC: I'm not sure whether I get an entirely new roll separate from Sappara's, or if I don't, that there will still be a Thunderbolt.

However, I haven't got much else to do and I like lightning.
It looks like he bought the last one.

Offline Korugar

• Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157861#msg157861
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2010, 04:54:37 pm »
"Then I apologize. Actually, is there anything I can do to help? In return I would want nothing more than information."

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157864#msg157864
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2010, 04:56:16 pm »
"Then I apologize. Actually, is there anything I can do to help? In return I would want nothing more than information."
"Bah.  No one can 'elp 'er now.  She's at home packing her bags.  Maybe I should go talk to him so I can see her one last time.... bah.  I'm just gonna drink until it don' hurt no more."

Offline Korugar

Re: Elements RPG for REALZ this time by Gl1tch part 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38250.msg157871#msg157871
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2010, 05:11:32 pm »
Korugar sits there for a few more moments not knowing what else to say, but hoping the elf would reveal more. His curiosity may have gotten the better of him, but he now wanted to help, hoping his allies were having better luck than him.

anything
blarg: