*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1153600#msg1153600
« on: September 02, 2014, 09:09:49 am »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJXmxOX7RX1vOvEdNNNZFwQ-SqbFWn6ublkpMO8ZM_4/edit#gid=0

Every info you need is in that spreadsheet.

Feel free to make a copy of it and use it while I'm not here. I don't want to leave it editable all the time because people might accidentally (or intentionally) change it while I'm not aware.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:47:33 am by iancudorinmarian »

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1195202#msg1195202
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 09:51:32 am »
I intend of starting a game soon enough, most probably this weekend or during the next week. Just post your available times here. Keep in mind that a game like this lasts ~2 hours, so be sure to have enough free time.

It is not necessary to play the whole game at once, breaks are allowed, I'm not absurd. It's not even necessary to play it all in the same day (though it's preferable)

Feel free to post suggestions/questions/mistakes I've made.

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1195365#msg1195365
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 02:39:55 pm »
Captain Scibra has won a game against me. Good game :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJXmxOX7RX1vOvEdNNNZFwQ-SqbFWn6ublkpMO8ZM_4/edit#gid=1135968199

Here you can see how the board looked at the end and you can also see each player's properties.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1195369#msg1195369
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:57:06 pm »
And i had to drop out of it because of my mom... :(
When is the next game, ian?
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1195371#msg1195371
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 03:02:46 pm »
And i had to drop out of it because of my mom... :(
When is the next game, ian?
It's nothing really fixed, just whenever I find people that want to play. Max one game per day though :P

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1196974#msg1196974
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 03:57:42 pm »
speaking of monopoly, when is the next game gonna be hosted, i could easily do it if you're too busy, but this is just a question :P
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1197005#msg1197005
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 05:27:49 pm »
speaking of monopoly, when is the next game gonna be hosted, i could easily do it if you're too busy, but this is just a question :P
As I said, everyone is free to make a copy of my sheet and host it.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1200834#msg1200834
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »
Anyone looking for a monopoly game? :P i'll be able to host one tomorrow at GMT (-4) 9:00-11:15 am.
Current profile picture

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Monopoly! - by iancudorinmarian https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55586.msg1200870#msg1200870
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 08:10:14 am »
I have to do the timezone calculations (when I wake up), but I think I'm available
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

blarg: