*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg245669#msg245669
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2011, 04:00:32 am »
I knew it. I voted for a random person and a darkness mafia bandwagons onto me because I'm a threat. It looks like the death mafia had the same thoughts I had.

Fortunately the darkness mafia chose to kill Korugar thus proving his word true (and if you don't believe me, quite frankly that's your problem.)

I hope we can break through the mafia now that we have a darkness mafia killed.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

jamesdyer680

Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg246536#msg246536
« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2011, 10:06:53 am »
Is this game dieing?I hope not....

No lynch:jamesdyer680

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg246956#msg246956
« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2011, 12:24:22 am »
I hope not....

No lynch:jamesdyer680
^ This statement, it contradicts!

If the "No Lynch" rule was ridden of, I have a feeling that this Mafia would have been a lot more active.  Voting "No Lynch" goes against the point of the game, at least for the citizens, since the FG's are knocking players out every turn.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

jamesdyer680

Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg247095#msg247095
« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2011, 03:30:00 am »
Ok..... I'm confused,I'm actually quite new to this type of game and have only joined 3 of this type,this one and two others,in two of these I've replaced somebody as they've left(this and another),In one of these I was killed immediatly, and I think that was my first game,maybe it was second,so I didn't grasp the idea that well yet,so I'm sorry if I messed up...

Cancel Vote (for the moment)

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg247107#msg247107
« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2011, 03:50:44 am »
so I didn't grasp the idea that well yet,so I'm sorry if I messed up...

Cancel Vote (for the moment)
Oh, I apologize too, I didn't mean to sound harsh.  :)

You didn't do anything wrong.  I was going to post the same thing in this thread anyway, you were just the victim this time.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg247304#msg247304
« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2011, 01:56:12 pm »
Can we have the first post updated? Three people that are dead are still listed on the 'alive' list.

QuantumT

Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg249994#msg249994
« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2011, 11:30:25 am »
Here's the current list:

The living:
1. QuantumT
4. $$$man
5. xdude
6. jamesdyer680
10. nilsieboy
11. ddevans96
19. The dictator
20. vinvick3714

THE DEAD:
Appawesome, dragonfly, vanilla townie, killed night one.
Legit, guardian angel, 3-shot doctor, lynched day two.
linkcat, anubis, vanilla townie, killed night two.
majofa, phoenix, 1-shot bulletproof, lynched day three.
Dragoon1140, phase spider, vanilla townie, killed night three.
Kuroaitou, emerald dragon, death mafia cop, killed night three.
Mindz, otyugh, 1-shot vigilante, lynched day four.
SteppingStone81, Light dragon, Darkness mafia cop, killed night four.
RavingRabbid, Hematite golem, Vanilla townie, killed night four.
918273645, immortal, 3rd-party survivor, lynched day five.
ji412jo, Black dragon, Darkness mafia godfather, killed night five.
Korugar, Cockatrice, Town mason, killed night five.

Looks like the game has pretty much died though.

In hopes of restarting it...

xdude - 1 (QuantumT)

Offline Vinvick3714

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Vinvick3714 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg250203#msg250203
« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2011, 04:15:40 pm »
lol completely forgot about this... But here's my vote.

$$$man - 1 (vinvick3714)
xdude - 1 (QuantumT)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg250211#msg250211
« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2011, 04:30:47 pm »
$$$man - 2 (vinvick3714, $$$man)
xdude - 1 (QuantumT)

implosion

Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg250325#msg250325
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2011, 06:23:15 pm »
This game is kind of dying. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to call the game right now as a win for the faction that I'm pretty sure was going to win, especially considering who's being lynched.

$$$man, gargoyle, Darkness mafia one-shot bulletproof, has been lynched.

Seeing as either way, the Death mafia are almost unstoppable, I'm calling it a win for them.

The death mafia, consisting of QuantumT, vinvick3714, and Krathos, have won!

implosion

Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg250327#msg250327
« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2011, 06:29:07 pm »
Setup:

18. SteppingStone81            M   Light dragon   Darknes mafia cop
14. Dragoon1140            P   Phase spider   Vanilla
3. Mindz                  K   Otyugh   1-shot vig
6. Krathos                  E   Vulture   2-shot watcher (DEATH MAFIA)
4. $$$man               B   Gargoyle   1-shot bulletproof (DARKNESS MAFIA)
1. QuantumT               F   Skeleton   goon (DEATH MAFIA)
12. ji412jo               A   Black dragon   godfather (DARKNESS MAFIA)
20. vinvick3714            D   Bone dragon   godfather (DEATH MAFIA)
9. RavingRabbid               R   Hematite golem   vanilla
16. Appawesome            Q   Dragonfly   vanilla
11. ddevans96               H   Giant frog   Mason
10. nilsieboy               C   Vampire   ninja (DARKNESS MAFIA)
8. linkcat                  S   Anubis   vanilla
2. Kuroaitou               O   Emerald dragon   Death mafia cop
7. Korugar                  I   Cockatrice   Mason
5. xdude                  L   Lycantrhope   miller
15. Legit                  J   Guardian angel   3-shot doc
17. majofa               N   Phoenix   1-shot bp
19. The dictator               T   Blue crawler   vanilla
13. 918273645            G   Immortal   survivor

The game had four factions: the town (13 people) two mafia factions (3 each) and the survivor (1). As for roles that are listed: godfathers were immune to investigation (they would appear innocent to BOTH cops). the miller would appear GUILTY to both cops even though he was innocent. The watcher (who was mafia) could see who visited a person at night (i.e. who killed person X if he happened to watch person X).

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia By Implosion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16169.msg250355#msg250355
« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2011, 06:57:59 pm »
Huh, I really didn't think you were guilty, Krathos...though I was suspicious of you, QuantumT :) Nicely played, death mafia.

blarg: