Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300710#msg1300710
« Reply #1128 on: July 16, 2020, 07:34:26 pm »
for the 100th time that specific scenario instantly outs a scumrole so while there is a high chance the rolesearcher is town and alive that just wont happen
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300711#msg1300711
« Reply #1129 on: July 16, 2020, 07:34:46 pm »
+ they need to know your next target beforehand as well

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300712#msg1300712
« Reply #1130 on: July 16, 2020, 07:36:12 pm »
for the 100th time that specific scenario instantly outs a scumrole so while there is a high chance the rolesearcher is town and alive that just wont happen
i think you're closer to the 2nd or maybe 3rd time

but valid point. any suggestions for targets? i might just go on dc or cal
nice

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300713#msg1300713
« Reply #1131 on: July 16, 2020, 07:41:34 pm »
I prefer cal out of those for obv reasons

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300714#msg1300714
« Reply #1132 on: July 16, 2020, 07:44:51 pm »
If you have any decent scum reads, feel free to share. We’ve lost 4 towns so far, 5 after the night most likely. Our “scum reads” clearly haven’t been successful so far, and I do not want to put a kill in coffees hands at this stage, on a person that we are not sure if mafia or not.
I sort of agree for a roundabout reason: I don't want to put the capacity for a redirect off of an agreed Cecilia target into a mafia!raiden's hands if it does exist. In that same vein, like I mentioned earlier but we all missed because it was EoD madness, sky has pretty much confirmed that if a maf!Kallan exists (as ian) and raiden drives away from him the night we want to 'mechanically confirm' ian as town, it would show as ian not targetting himself and thus appear he is town. I'm still not sure what we all want to do, in this case. I think it would be better not to try and use both ian and I's abilities for some roundabout confirming stuff because there's too much potential for things to head south (worst case scenario is losing 2 town and not confirming anything other than possibly maf!raiden or ian town kind of).
okay we're like 2 hours out can anyone give any opinion
So what's the plan for my ability tonight? I would prefer not to use it at all, considering if we wanted me to use it both tonight and tomorrow night a mafia raiden could bus me onto my first target if we out both targets. I would rather not target anyone tonight to circumvent this.
I could make a suggestion but it would give scum clues how to stop it... But my idea has two parts and they're both contained within your thinking-out-loud ideas there.  ;)
Use it or don't use it... your choice in MY OPINION. Others should weigh in I guess. IF YOU USE IT, then plan to use it without broadcasting your targets. That opens up to scum tampering. Repeatedly asking for a consensus on a specific target is just asking for trouble I think. Target players in the POE that could possibly end up living a while... as soon as you broadcast who you will target OR someone outs they were hit by you once then scum will know where to go for trying to get another kill (all the various "if they are town" / "if they are scum" caveats apply to all this of course).

My gist being, don't broadcast your target... but be smart about it. And be prepared to have a great defense/reasoning for your target choice later. Also be ready to stop using it if we get into situations where it might be risky - but as of now there is no way using it once tonigth could kill anyone. /cheers.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300715#msg1300715
« Reply #1133 on: July 16, 2020, 07:48:08 pm »
If you have any decent scum reads, feel free to share. We’ve lost 4 towns so far, 5 after the night most likely. Our “scum reads” clearly haven’t been successful so far, and I do not want to put a kill in coffees hands at this stage, on a person that we are not sure if mafia or not.
I sort of agree for a roundabout reason: I don't want to put the capacity for a redirect off of an agreed Cecilia target into a mafia!raiden's hands if it does exist. In that same vein, like I mentioned earlier but we all missed because it was EoD madness, sky has pretty much confirmed that if a maf!Kallan exists (as ian) and raiden drives away from him the night we want to 'mechanically confirm' ian as town, it would show as ian not targetting himself and thus appear he is town. I'm still not sure what we all want to do, in this case. I think it would be better not to try and use both ian and I's abilities for some roundabout confirming stuff because there's too much potential for things to head south (worst case scenario is losing 2 town and not confirming anything other than possibly maf!raiden or ian town kind of).
okay we're like 2 hours out can anyone give any opinion
So what's the plan for my ability tonight? I would prefer not to use it at all, considering if we wanted me to use it both tonight and tomorrow night a mafia raiden could bus me onto my first target if we out both targets. I would rather not target anyone tonight to circumvent this.
I could make a suggestion but it would give scum clues how to stop it... But my idea has two parts and they're both contained within your thinking-out-loud ideas there.  ;)
Use it or don't use it... your choice in MY OPINION. Others should weigh in I guess. IF YOU USE IT, then plan to use it without broadcasting your targets. That opens up to scum tampering. Repeatedly asking for a consensus on a specific target is just asking for trouble I think. Target players in the POE that could possibly end up living a while... as soon as you broadcast who you will target OR someone outs they were hit by you once then scum will know where to go for trying to get another kill (all the various "if they are town" / "if they are scum" caveats apply to all this of course).

My gist being, don't broadcast your target... but be smart about it. And be prepared to have a great defense/reasoning for your target choice later. Also be ready to stop using it if we get into situations where it might be risky - but as of now there is no way using it once tonigth could kill anyone. /cheers.
I like this response a lot. +towncred for rob here

i will use it tonight, then. i will also refrain from double tapping it upon input from others tomorrow.
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300716#msg1300716
« Reply #1134 on: July 16, 2020, 08:22:31 pm »
@timpa REZ: reads--

what's scummy about kdz breadposting, in your opinion? He did it quite a bit last game as a town power role... perhaps that's the case again. Perhaps he is scum. But why do you give a scum-bump to him for it?

that is a pretty terrible read explanation by MW for his U-turn townread on me.......... maybe you should have voted on a viable wagon at EOD2 such as MW's where Coffee and I were looking for takers at EOD?  :-*

you should really start trying to read me based on my abundance of posts... pretty please? Unless Durandal is town and has an itch to scratch and decides to target me. Unless unless I am Durandal. Now that's some fun WIFOM for a WIFOM-enthusiast like myself.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300717#msg1300717
« Reply #1135 on: July 16, 2020, 08:39:26 pm »
vv
Oa

v
TorB
ian (from n)
Coffee

n+
kae

n
rob: I can't seem to work him out...

x/n(-)
worldwideweb3
andretimpa
killsdazombies
MasterWalks
DoubleCapitals
Calindu

xx
Sub

Still no reads on half the people. This time order is slightly descending. But not much to read in there. I didn't even attempt to make sense of the lynch logs either. That might explain why DC  is not listed very high which conflicts with kae's analysis.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300718#msg1300718
« Reply #1136 on: July 16, 2020, 08:44:19 pm »
@timpa REZ: reads--

what's scummy about kdz breadposting, in your opinion? He did it quite a bit last game as a town power role... perhaps that's the case again. Perhaps he is scum. But why do you give a scum-bump to him for it?

I just don't like having so little to actually form a read on him. Breadposting is fine, as long as there's some posts with content together. It's to some extent the same problem I have with Cal.

that is a pretty terrible read explanation by MW for his U-turn townread on me.......... maybe you should have voted on a viable wagon at EOD2 such as MW's where Coffee and I were looking for takers at EOD?  :-*

Yeah, I was tunelling on ian and needed some time to think over his claim. For D3 I'm willing to vote on my n- reads and MW is the most solid one I have.

you should really start trying to read me based on my abundance of posts... pretty please? Unless Durandal is town and has an itch to scratch and decides to target me. Unless unless I am Durandal. Now that's some fun WIFOM for a WIFOM-enthusiast like myself.

I think it'll be easier to get a read on you as we get more voting patterns and correlations start popping up, for now it all looks NAI.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300719#msg1300719
« Reply #1137 on: July 16, 2020, 08:49:38 pm »
I’m still against the use because I don’t trust coffee to be a conf town.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300720#msg1300720
« Reply #1138 on: July 16, 2020, 08:53:53 pm »
I’m still against the use because I don’t trust coffee to be a conf town.
if i use the ability to kill again and it flips town, you can lynch me.
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300721#msg1300721
« Reply #1139 on: July 16, 2020, 08:58:42 pm »
www3 - keep in mind Coffee isn't able to _kill_ anyone with it this night. Also, maybe he will decide not to use it tonight?

My scumreads rn:
MW > DC > www3/Cal/kdz > moe > ian

townreads are Oa > TorB > timpa/coffee/kae

If I die, that's the list I'm speaking and yelling at you all from the grave... A bit rushed so if I forgot someone they're _probably_ in my neutral area. OK thank GLGL.

blarg: