Ge0metry v2.0
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 26, 2020, 09:57:32 pm

*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297097#msg1297097
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2020, 08:26:45 pm »
well, an angleshooting argument could be made that if you have a secondary result of deja vu prior to playerOa's announcement obv no mafia has gotten the deja vu role yet.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297098#msg1297098
« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2020, 08:29:41 pm »
as you cant be deja vu with him and not question serps claim as there is only at most one group of deja vus (stated in op)

Serp-I have no reason to not believe his coded message
Moe- See serp

i simply have no reason not to believe him. And your role read on me tells me i did on okay job at my soft claim.

I also don't like the vibes off shock's messages but its strictly a gut feel.

This is a totally normal gut feeling with everything shock says both in and outside of mafia. Dont look into what he says too hard or youll descend in madness. I think i can speak for the majority when i say that.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297099#msg1297099
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2020, 08:31:22 pm »
No, it's not. If you have an information role then stay in the background and collect as much of it as possible, don't draw attention to yourself. You didn't even do anything helpful.

How not? I guess i can run around in circles with rob, you, and sub but i would rather try to provide some hard evidence. My role is not a great one but there is no reason for me to hold any information. If i die then that information goes with me.

Normally im not killed early. People see me as too disruptive to town to kill me. But with rob running around munching everthing i do not know when ill die. Might as well get out what i can while i can. If it paints a target, then so be it. My role is not important enough that ill probably save the NK from someone more important if i do get hit with it.

Now, i want your full list of reads. Youve been highly active with an opinion on everything said (nothing out of the ordinary), so lets see your info in basic form.

There we go, now that's the play I want to see.

vv
serp
moe

v
Torb - Super genuine approach so far

n+
MW - Your play doesn't make much sense as mafia

n
Everyone else - they haven't given me enough to work with.

n-
Annele - See my big post a couple pages back
Geo - Same as Annele He voted while I was typing this, moved to n
rob - You know why
kdz - Lurking, he does this more as mafia than town
shock - Too quiet
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297100#msg1297100
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2020, 08:38:03 pm »
as you cant be deja vu with him and not question serps claim as there is only at most one group of deja vus (stated in op)

Serp-I have no reason to not believe his coded message
Moe- See serp

i simply have no reason not to believe him. And your role read on me tells me i did on okay job at my soft claim.

I also don't like the vibes off shock's messages but its strictly a gut feel.

This is a totally normal gut feeling with everything shock says both in and outside of mafia. Dont look into what he says too hard or youll descend in madness. I think i can speak for the majority when i say that.

Just to be sure, I want you to know that a psion getting a guardian angel result doesnt mean anything about the targets alignement. I'm a little concerned this might be going on, as people wrongly assuming such let to mobian living as mafia much longer than he should've in the mafia game before I started playing.

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297101#msg1297101
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2020, 08:45:44 pm »
I am aware of what my role tells me.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297102#msg1297102
« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2020, 08:48:05 pm »
fyi shock went out of town for a couple days

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297103#msg1297103
« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2020, 08:51:58 pm »
ok, I get whats going on then

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297104#msg1297104
« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2020, 08:55:35 pm »
so basically we regard moe, shock, serp as confirmed and either watch in horror as the mafia kills them 1 by 1 or try to solve the game while they are still around. Pretty wastefull to make that public this early, but it does make our PoE a lot smaller.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297105#msg1297105
« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2020, 08:55:59 pm »
I kinda skimmed through posts. So I guess it's time to make up my own list.

vv - deja vu's. Impossible (?) to counterclaim
serp
moe

v
rob - I really think he's just town fate egg and didn't want to "waste" his ability. Arguably a bad decision, but I  don't think he's mafia.

n+
TorB - similar playstyle as last time I played with him.

n
Linkcat - Probably hardest person to read for me, so better players will have to keep an eye up for slip-ups.
Sub - Bad plans as usual.

n-
shock - I agree, he's too quiet. Although he could just be bored. Out of town, apparently

Fixing vote count. Also, probably not voting today.

rob77dp (3) - Linkcat, serprex, Ge0metry v1.2
MasterWalks (1) - DoubleCapitals
TheonlyrealBeef (1) - rob77dp
Submachine (1) - Calindu

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297106#msg1297106
« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2020, 09:06:18 pm »
so basically we regard moe, shock, serp as confirmed and either watch in horror as the mafia kills them 1 by 1 or try to solve the game while they are still around. Pretty wastefull to make that public this early, but it does make our PoE a lot smaller.

I will be very very surprised is mafia kills shock. Shock helps mafia more alive than dead.

Moe and serp while can be "considered as town confirmed" dont have ultra powerful roles and would be killed just beacuse they are our "confirmed" town, which honestly helps us since their roles werent going to and the NK is saved from more important people.

i dont think we should hard confirm anybody. We should just keep this information in mind when voting and discussing. serp could be lying, we havent even got confirmation from Moe and i dont think he should confirm.

My question is, is Lynching rob the best move (honest question)? If he flips town, almost all conversations this phase were a waste and we lose a powerful role, whether that be oty or egg.
If we dont lynch rob, who do we lynch? doing a no lynch is probably the worst thing we can do, and we need some pretty hard evidence to get everyone to jump on a different lynch.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297107#msg1297107
« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2020, 09:12:07 pm »
Oty is one use btw

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297108#msg1297108
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2020, 09:14:30 pm »
Oh didnt realize that!

The hes not Oty.

If he wasted an OU on N0 then he is mafia or not Oty. And even as mafia, he coulda saved that for later unless their gameplan is to bumrush the game

blarg: