*Author

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260365#msg1260365
« Reply #1500 on: March 16, 2017, 03:47:02 am »
We should be able to get Solaris and mathman on to Luna, but that still leaves us at a tie. Need a non voter to vote or someone else to update their vote or we'll end up with a no lynch or a weak DC lynch.
Hmmm, how is @ddevans96 not around for this EOD? I don't recall him leaving a doctor's note (figure of speech only) that he would be missing it. This is frequently his online time of day too...
Maybe he didn't read the fine print in the OP about sacrificing rl commitments for the sake of the game.
It's always in the fine print...

Are you getting the same vibe I am about the relative ease of mathman's vote total running up compared to Coffee's or Luna's? As well as the relative ease of Coffee's wagon dissipating compared to getting mathman's to reduce?
Fasho. And Luna's silence is deafening.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260366#msg1260366
« Reply #1501 on: March 16, 2017, 03:47:45 am »
I am here and am willing to flip. I woke up (convenient, right?)
nice

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260367#msg1260367
« Reply #1502 on: March 16, 2017, 03:48:11 am »

mathman101 (4) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ, Coffeeditto
DoubleCapitals (4) - ddevans96, Submachine, mathman, solaris
Lunaris (2) - rob77dp, gino

We should be able to get Solaris and mathman on to Luna, but that still leaves us at a tie. Need a non voter to vote or someone else to update their vote or we'll end up with a no lynch or a weak DC lynch.
Hmmm, how is @ddevans96 not around for this EOD? I don't recall him leaving a doctor's note (figure of speech only) that he would be missing it. This is frequently his online time of day too...
Maybe he didn't read the fine print in the OP about sacrificing rl commitments for the sake of the game.
It's always in the fine print...

Are you getting the same vibe I am about the relative ease of mathman's vote total running up compared to Coffee's or Luna's? As well as the relative ease of Coffee's wagon dissipating compared to getting mathman's to reduce?

Luna is probably just trying not to lynch herself. but she could at least come in here and say it.
JCJ and iancu are usually asleep now. sometimes JCJ is up, but that is rare.
Coffee apparently decided to nod off to sleep:
Also, I'm voting now because I'm afraid I might fall asleep and be unable to wake up before the night.
something....something....something.....

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260368#msg1260368
« Reply #1503 on: March 16, 2017, 03:48:27 am »
I'm really curious what Sol and Coffee are doing -- they're viewing this topic but not at all addressing a very important end of day which could be hinging on their respective votes (since they are around and not a Europe time zone)...??
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline godisnowonline

• Reputation Power: 4
  • godisnowonline is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260369#msg1260369
« Reply #1504 on: March 16, 2017, 03:49:37 am »
mathmans went up because everyone has no qualms about lynching an inactive player. Coffee seems to have gotten the benefit of the train there but im not sure why maths train is so hard to derail.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260370#msg1260370
« Reply #1505 on: March 16, 2017, 03:50:02 am »
Read up like a post or two, rob. Also, I was rereading.
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260371#msg1260371
« Reply #1506 on: March 16, 2017, 03:50:39 am »
Well, not rereading but reading the 5 pages I missed asleep
nice

Offline UTAlan

• UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260372#msg1260372
« Reply #1507 on: March 16, 2017, 03:51:11 am »
Activity is definitely a part of it (timezones and such), but it's not the only factor.

@Coffee - Please do.

Offline UTAlan

• Immortally Aether
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260373#msg1260373
« Reply #1508 on: March 16, 2017, 03:51:31 am »
Activity is definitely a part of it (timezones and such), but it's not the only factor.

@Coffee - Please do.
Change your vote, that is.

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260374#msg1260374
« Reply #1509 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:01 am »
mathman101 (3) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ
DoubleCapitals (4) - ddevans96, Submachine, mathman, solaris
Lunaris (3) - rob77dp, gino, Coffeeditto

Mathman do this plz
nice

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260375#msg1260375
« Reply #1510 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:15 am »
Sol -

Are you scum-reading DC and/or town-reading Lunaris? I haven't seen anything from DC that gives me any solid foundation for finding him scummy this game -- have you?
no sense on chucking my vote on Luna unless we're doing a late swap

scum read DC: yes, ATE is a minor scumtell, as we learned from my play last game. that + 'inactivity' is enough to satisfy my vote

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260376#msg1260376
« Reply #1511 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:50 am »
mathman101 (3) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ
DoubleCapitals (3) - ddevans96, Submachine, mathman,
Lunaris (4) - rob77dp, gino, Coffeeditto, Solaris

LET ME HIT THAT

Y E E T
E      E
E      E
T E E Y

anything
blarg: