*Author

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 58 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61700.msg1232057#msg1232057
« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2016, 01:23:25 pm »
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements Mafia 58 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61700.msg1232059#msg1232059
« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2016, 01:58:11 pm »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: The Wish Seed is a lie! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61700.msg1232160#msg1232160
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2016, 03:14:54 pm »
Spoiler for Lore:
[09:13:56] ‹zanzarino› thanks for the help guys
[09:14:40] ‹Higurashi› Anytime.
[09:15:12] ‹antiaverage› I'll email you
[09:16:32] ‹zanzarino› before you guys go, I found this great PM that someone sent to themselves before I banned them
[09:16:40] ‹antiaverage› as in 'awesome' or 'humorously bad'?
[09:16:52] ‹zanzarino› see for yourself

To: CleanOnion

My friends brought me to a tabletop game
I wondered why bards could cast spells
Wizards and fighters got all the fame
But bards were also doing quite well

I looked for any relevant page
On the bard's power of stage
To no avail
I had failed
But I was using minimum wage.

I got a new job, you see
I purchased a book on old tales
Most of it was mythology
But one page was someone's old mail

I found the answer to my thought
In the story of Marcus the Bard
He started out as a wizard, but not
(His spells were printed on cards.)

One day, in late August, his home burned to the ground.
A flashing blue light, giving off a sharp sound.
He followed it to a strangely shaped mound.
There was a sign buried deep in the ground.

"When the time is right
And day turns to night
A blue flashing light
Will lead you to fight"

Marcus, he turned. A monster arose.
The monster had eyes, but no mouth or nose.
He ran, but too slow
And nowhere to go
The thing burnt off a chunk of his clothes.

He prayed to the goddess of light
Despite being close to midnight
His wish then came true:
All things he could do
As long as the motive was right.

Arcane power filled him from within
Marcus purged the monster of sin
He had won! Had he not?
But it seems he forgot
That it was never so easy to win.

The power within Marcus burst
His blessing was really a curse
Those closer noticed it first
Magic was now invoked by verse

So now bards can cast spells, and bards can use magic
But what happened to Marcus the Bard is quite tragic.

Instructions

ddevans96 was murdered. He was is the Master of Water.

Mafia wins the game.

Roles have been revealed in the sign-up post.

FIFY. ;D
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

anything
blarg: CleanOnion,ddevans96