*Author

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205804#msg1205804
« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2015, 12:52:45 am »
I have an idea for another lynch option, but the reasoning will barely tread water  :-\

Anything is better than nothing, right?

Also yes, this is a very dumb reason to lynch Nae.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205811#msg1205811
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2015, 02:54:25 am »
implying that my reason is any smarter

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205812#msg1205812
« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2015, 03:00:05 am »
implying that my reason is any smarter

You don't necessarily have to lynch for it. Just any bit of information can possibly be useful.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205831#msg1205831
« Reply #279 on: September 17, 2015, 09:00:38 am »
Organizer Note:

People have been asking why their messages were recolored with RED. The answer is, because those are bloodstains. People who die when sending through a message will have their messages stained in blood (Examples so far: The Village Bicycle, Dr Malum CEO of Evil Mafia Inc, Gepato, Yeri.)

Since 3 people out of 4 were complaining about this, I'm willing to change this indication to something else, just please suggest how you'd want to see this indication/what method should i use for this.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205832#msg1205832
« Reply #280 on: September 17, 2015, 09:11:47 am »
Also, it's worth checking out 'Details, special cases and exceptions' again, because some extra details were added to further clarify how roles interact with each other. You can see the changelog in the bottom of the OP (under signups).
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205834#msg1205834
« Reply #281 on: September 17, 2015, 10:05:44 am »
Naesala (3) - Linkcat, MeowMeowCat, killsdazombies
Linkcat (1) - Naesala

Not voting yet, but just a small thing:

Secret Mafia Name - Player Name:

[Dead + Unverified]
N/A? - godisnowonline
N/A? - skyironsword

[Dead + Verified (via Bloodstains)]:
Gepato - Zawadx
rob77dp - Yeri
The Village Bicycle - JonathanCrazyJ
Dr. Malum, CEO of Evil Mafia Inc. - qwerter

[Supposedly Alive]
Not a Werewolf - ???
Painweaver - ???
JonathanCrazySwag - ???
KakashiHatakeSwag - ??? (Okay, seriously though. :| )
the tailor - ???
Artorias - ???
Fen'Harel - ???

Although it's not necessarily a good thing to reveal everyone's roles with their 'public' name, I just want to clarify whose name is so far associated with who, based on the deaths that have come apparently afterwards. Some of the people hiding under their names seem to be asking the public for help, (Not a Werewolf [lulz], Artorias, potentially 'the tailor'), some of them seem to be directly evil (Fen'Harel, JonathanCrazySwag [bleh]), and some are just... odd as all hell (Painweaver, KakashiHatakeSwag). We should probably be looking at not only when these coded messages are posted, but also what lies within their contents; additionally, how those contents are provided...

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205839#msg1205839
« Reply #282 on: September 17, 2015, 11:14:25 am »
Linkcat (2) - Naesala, CrockettRocket

Ill be going back to through the day votes and seeing if theirs any consistancy between linkcat, MMC, and killzda.
Linkcat has been constantly trying to sway the day votes each time, and I really don't believe in his far fetched reason for lynching someone. Thats typically something that would make me suspicious of the person enough to use my role on them or whatever, but not preach to the public to lynch someone for it. If thats how linkcat is gonna be basing his lynch votes, then he'll be too easily manipulated by the smallest of things a mafioso could say to him, making him more detrimental to town then to mafia in the long run while the mafia try to decieve us into thinking linkcat is doing good for town.

TL;DR Linkcats reasoning to lynch someone is so weak that it makes him a perfect target for mafia to manipulate, which is really detrimental to town.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline eljoemo

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205901#msg1205901
« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2015, 06:46:47 pm »
Linkcat's move looks more scummy than it is. I mean, assuming that Nae is the only person here who would pick that name and that Linkcat knew that beforehand, then that's a really clever play, and totally in regulation with the rules. I'm not saying that he's right or that we should lynch Nae or anything; I'm just saying he might have a point if he's right.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205910#msg1205910
« Reply #284 on: September 17, 2015, 07:06:25 pm »
As per the request of Nae, I'm going to post a scenario, and you guys tell me if it's lynch worthy.

I received a PM a couple of days ago, names withheld for reasons. I didn't answer it. However, someone NOT on the send list responded, meaning that they were Blind Carbon Copied in it, and they were not mentioned in the PM. Would you guys be for or against lynching the person who was not mentioned, yet replied?

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205914#msg1205914
« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2015, 07:13:34 pm »
That's really vague, and since PMs can't be quoted...it'd kind of depend on the content of the message and why the sender was sending it, who they turned out to be, etc. But thanks for posting something. Can you give any more?
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205918#msg1205918
« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2015, 07:20:10 pm »
I'm not comfortable releasing more details at this time, just asking what you guy would do in this sotuation. I can reveal more details later.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205920#msg1205920
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2015, 07:29:03 pm »
Linkcat (1) - Naesala
iancudorinmarian (1) - RavingRabbid

temporary placeholder vote.

also, I have a feeling he's kakashihatakeswag.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: