*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206103#msg1206103
« Reply #336 on: September 18, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »
I chose not to share the contents of the PM
I'm not quite sure which PM is the one in question, but if it's the one i think it is, then I wouldn't have given permission to share it anyway. I just wanted to clarify that quoting PMs is a possible option in the Werewolf Game, as opposed to past mafias.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206104#msg1206104
« Reply #337 on: September 18, 2015, 07:32:51 pm »
I chose not to share the contents of the PM
I'm not quite sure which PM is the one in question, but if it's the one i think it is, then I wouldn't have given permission to share it anyway. I just wanted to clarify that quoting PMs is a possible option in the Werewolf Game, as opposed to past mafias.
It's the one you think it is.

Linkcat PM'd me before he died, to tell you all "Ressurect me after you lynch Naesala". I'm just carrying on the message.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206116#msg1206116
« Reply #338 on: September 18, 2015, 09:05:00 pm »
Well that's unfortunate that Link wasn't mafia, but honestly, with how hardcore he was going over this, I can't say I'm sorry he got lynched. Sorry Link
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206122#msg1206122
« Reply #339 on: September 18, 2015, 09:25:12 pm »
Well let's look back at this. This is Painweaver's message (yellow text is by me, not Painweaver)

ARTORIAS.
If you can read this, follow my pattern carefully.

412314X2015X4211911 (D2D according to MMC's decoding)

Protect them. My light may guide, but it cannot protect - only you can.

...and 'Not a Werewolf' (or so you claim!), provide your gifts to the person here; as someone who plans on illuminating all the werewolves to the world of light, I believe the person can be of great use:

" :P :earth :entropy :-* :) ?_? :gravity :-* :earth " (Kuro according to MMC's decoding)

We must remain cautious. Enemies are still abound.

So, Painweaver seems to imply that he is not a Werewolf

as someone who plans on illuminating all the werewolves to the world of light

And apparently Kuro will be of great use.

Also, there seems to be a code that Painweaver uses to communicate with others (specifically somebody named ARTORIAS assuming that is a chosen name for the message board, if it is not, then that is one more mystery)

ARTORIAS.
If you can read this, follow my pattern carefully.

There seems to be no reason for D2D being mentioned in the message other than to protect D2D. Perhaps Painweaver has D2D as a confirmed Town? Maybe even confirmed Herbalist or other important roles, but best not to try and get the specific roles because of the Shadow Wolf.

Those are my thoughts on it, anybody else have some other insight on it that could help?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206137#msg1206137
« Reply #340 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:15 pm »
Spoiler for Painweaver:
1251029151811211<

Help me keep the warm light. Help me stop them. The turners. Help me get at least one.

To the person I touched; may the lord of light protect you with the pain of her love.

Avoid the darkness at all costs. Avoid those whose names want blood. Avoid the illusions you may see above or below me.

Good luck.

MMC, decode this too.

Spoiler for painweaver:
My poem describes what may have happened during Night 2. Hopefully I did right. If not, redirect me to someone who deserves the Goddess' warmth.

So I carried a lamp through a dark and cold night 11:9
In complete terror, I saw a lurking shadow 12:12
Was he the dark one? Did I get the monster right? 19:4
This wasn't a time for doubt or sorrow  1:26
The flames erupted once forth, and I fled from white heat 15:13
My actions seemed confusing, almost departing beyond insane 2:9
But I didn't accuse, debunk, nor cheat - I was simply preparing for the potential 'feign' 5:19
[/i]

And this.
Painweaver has been quite cryptic.

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206138#msg1206138
« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2015, 10:44:14 pm »
Spoiler for Painweaver:
1251029151811211<

Help me keep the warm light. Help me stop them. The turners. Help me get at least one.

To the person I touched; may the lord of light protect you with the pain of her love.

Avoid the darkness at all costs. Avoid those whose names want blood. Avoid the illusions you may see above or below me.

Good luck.

MMC, decode this too.

Spoiler for painweaver:
My poem describes what may have happened during Night 2. Hopefully I did right. If not, redirect me to someone who deserves the Goddess' warmth.

So I carried a lamp through a dark and cold night 11:9
In complete terror, I saw a lurking shadow 12:12
Was he the dark one? Did I get the monster right? 19:4
This wasn't a time for doubt or sorrow  1:26
The flames erupted once forth, and I fled from white heat 15:13
My actions seemed confusing, almost departing beyond insane 2:9
But I didn't accuse, debunk, nor cheat - I was simply preparing for the potential 'feign' 5:19
[/i]

And this.
Painweaver has been quite cryptic.
Those two are connected, however, I don't have the patience at the moment to decrypt them. I will post when I get around to decrypting them.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206140#msg1206140
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2015, 10:52:11 pm »
And EBWOP:

ATORIAS is not a secret boardname, AD. If it is, it's not been used by Sub.

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206141#msg1206141
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2015, 10:56:52 pm »
So, the number puzzle Espithel posted, ends up being "Kuroaitou". Again. (Thanks CuCN!)

PainweaverxKuro forreal, yo.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206145#msg1206145
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2015, 12:18:51 am »
EBWOP EBWOP:

Spoiler for Artorias:
If ye shall need the services of a Noble, Artorias is at your service. Just say my name.

I'm just dumb. Ignore me.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206149#msg1206149
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2015, 12:51:10 am »
Hm, well considering that Painweaver is kinda implying he/she is sided with ARTORIAS (whom I highly doubt is a WW), they seem to be towny ish maybe.

But I'm still confused as to what significance Kuro could have (and also if he is the obvious, then Painweaver letting the Shadow Wolf get to an important role for the Town) and why Dawn needs to be protected.

Also, Light and Darkness seem to be a common theme (also Painweaver fits in Darkness nicely).

Physs? :P
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206158#msg1206158
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2015, 02:20:26 am »
If that's programming coding, the only ppl who know it are physsion and CuCN... Hi physsion/painweaver
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206159#msg1206159
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2015, 02:23:06 am »
If that's programming coding, the only ppl who know it are physsion and CuCN... Hi physsion/painweaver

Looks like I'm a programmer too, since I decoded it ::)

(It's not programming coding.)

blarg: