*Author

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205987#msg1205987
« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2015, 12:58:21 am »
Everyone totally overlooked my reason for lynching linkcat, which for public conversations its far better of a reason then any other reasons stated this far. Some shady PMing has been going on. As for MMC's situation: the less info used to persuade town the better as less information is given to the mafia. Contents really don't matter to me. But the answer is no because BBC is an option.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205989#msg1205989
« Reply #313 on: September 18, 2015, 01:11:35 am »
Everyone totally overlooked my reason for lynching linkcat, which for public conversations its far better of a reason then any other reasons stated this far. Some shady PMing has been going on. As for MMC's situation: the less info used to persuade town the better as less information is given to the mafia. Contents really don't matter to me. But the answer is no because BBC is an option.
Perhaps we didn't overlook it as much as we did disagree with it? Linkcat has been very helpful to town IMO, you wanting to lynch him almost makes you look scummy in comparison

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205990#msg1205990
« Reply #314 on: September 18, 2015, 01:16:26 am »
Naesala (3) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies, UTAlan
Linkcat (1) - CrockettRockett
iancudorinmarian (1) - RavingRabbid
dawn to dusk (2) -  Discord, iancudorinmarian
No-Lynch (5) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat, Naesala, Ginyu

I agree that with the current 17-4 ratio and the fact there is nothing really against anyone at the moment, it is better to wait for more stuff.
However people, please keep this in mind:
"There is a "No Vote" voting option during the day phases, which technically count as not voting. However, if more people vote on "No Vote" than others and if only 2 or less people voted on anything else (even if one was a Bard), then a "No Kill" will occur, meaning that noone will be killed, but everyone's vote will be counted valid for that phase (thus avoiding modkill)."

So, anyone is encouraged to change their vote to "No-Lynch" avoid more mistakes than already happened. We don't wanna lose another useful role after that disaster on Day 2... Because, to be honest, I can't believe Nae would do such an obvious mistake when a lot of people know she plays that game and that google is a thing.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205991#msg1205991
« Reply #315 on: September 18, 2015, 01:19:22 am »
I mean, if Nae was really Wolf, why should she post such stuff? The only thing is that it makes her look scummy.
If someone else than her, an actual wolf, does that - it is an entirely different story.

Offline CrockettRocket

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205993#msg1205993
« Reply #316 on: September 18, 2015, 01:49:20 am »
I mean, if Nae was really Wolf, why should she post such stuff? The only thing is that it makes her look scummy.
If someone else than her, an actual wolf, does that - it is an entirely different story.
How many times in mafia have you ran into situations like these? And every time its always been the later.
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205994#msg1205994
« Reply #317 on: September 18, 2015, 01:54:24 am »
Linkcat (1) - CrockettRockett, Naesala
No-Lynch (5) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat,  Ginyu

Alright, Link is just being to scummy and hard core on such a tiny connection.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205996#msg1205996
« Reply #318 on: September 18, 2015, 01:54:46 am »

Linkcat (2) - CrockettRockett, Naesala
No-Lynch (4) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat,  Ginyu

Alright, Link is just being to scummy and hard core on such a tiny connection.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205998#msg1205998
« Reply #319 on: September 18, 2015, 01:56:35 am »
I'm not really sure it's a tiny connection, I'm not giving it my full support, but it has more faith than a d2d lynch or a linkcat one for me

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205999#msg1205999
« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2015, 02:03:23 am »
In my opinion, this is still the main question. Link refused to give a viable answer to it - either he couldn't or didn't want to.
It is still possible Link is mafia, posting as FenHarel and then "suddenly" finds that connection. And when Nae flips town, he can say "well, I found that connection, it was worth a try, doesn't mean in any way I am a wolf."

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206000#msg1206000
« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2015, 02:26:26 am »
In my opinion, this is still the main question. Link refused to give a viable answer to it - either he couldn't or didn't want to.
It is still possible Link is mafia, posting as FenHarel and then "suddenly" finds that connection. And when Nae flips town, he can say "well, I found that connection, it was worth a try, doesn't mean in any way I am a wolf."
Exactly, even more suspicion and hes been doing a lot of scummy things since day 1. I just don't see why linkcat isnt a no-brainer lynch right now unless people have been PMing eachother off the walls and Im missing something.

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206001#msg1206001
« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2015, 02:32:53 am »
Perhaps we didn't overlook it as much as we did disagree with it? Linkcat has been very helpful to town IMO, you wanting to lynch him almost makes you look scummy in comparison
Why then hell, vote for me. Id rather be lynched at this point then a person whose acting blatantly scummy get off scotch free, and even if hes civvy is way too easy to manipulate this game. If lynching me will validate my concerns then by god do so.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206003#msg1206003
« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2015, 02:39:18 am »
Naesala (2) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies
Linkcat (2) - CrockettRockett, Naesala
No-Lynch (5) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat,  Ginyu, UTAlan

blarg: