*Author

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205957#msg1205957
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2015, 10:40:38 pm »
Because he responded to a pm that he was BCC'd on? o.O
Yep. The BCC is scummy enough for my standards

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205960#msg1205960
« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2015, 11:12:26 pm »
i do know the situation they are relating to, however it is worth noting that that situation will only be able to reveal my secondary role, if that, and not my primary.

unfortunately, without any hard evidence, i am not able to propose a different lynch target. with 17 civs left in the game, and only 4 mafia (moonwolf is also dead so yay), i think no-lynching is a safe option until we get better evidence

Naesala (2) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies
Linkcat (1) - CrockettRockett
iancudorinmarian (1) - RavingRabbid
dawn to dusk (5) - MeowMeowCat, Naesala, Discord, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
No-Lynch (1) - dawn to dusk

assuming this is allowed

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205965#msg1205965
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2015, 11:56:02 pm »
Naesala (3) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies, UTAlan
No-Lynch (1) - dawn to dusk

Sorry, Nae. I know the evidence is a stretch, but it's the most we have at this point. I'm open to no-lynching, though I'm not sure that's our best option.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205967#msg1205967
« Reply #303 on: September 18, 2015, 12:00:32 am »
No-Lynch (1) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm

Going with NL until there is evidence that I think is enough to want to lynch somebody.

However, @MMC: Please do paraphrase what the PM was about. That would help greatly.

Also (this is just a small observation, nothing solid that I would suspect you), you seem to be ignoring or going around previous requests to paraphrase (or at least describe) the contents of the PM.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205968#msg1205968
« Reply #304 on: September 18, 2015, 12:03:55 am »
No-Lynch (2) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm

Oops.
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205970#msg1205970
« Reply #305 on: September 18, 2015, 12:06:11 am »
No-Lynch (1) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm

Going with NL until there is evidence that I think is enough to want to lynch somebody.

However, @MMC: Please do paraphrase what the PM was about. That would help greatly.

Also (this is just a small observation, nothing solid that I would suspect you), you seem to be ignoring or going around previous requests to paraphrase (or at least describe) the contents of the PM.

Or I might've been on mobile ::)

I don't see how the contents of the PM are important. I never asked "hey, do you guys think these words mean scum", I asked "Hey, does this situation warrant a lynch?"

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• I'm back bitches
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205973#msg1205973
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2015, 12:12:19 am »
I don't see how the contents of the PM are important. I never asked "hey, do you guys think these words mean scum", I asked "Hey, does this situation warrant a lynch?"

Yes, but knowing what the contents would help us get an idea of the circumstances it was sent.

For example, something like "what's your role" would be less scummy with BCCs (since it would be bad to have Werewolves watching the giant PM thread thing and getting all the roles), whereas something like "who are you going to target" would be quite strange with BCCs and a bit suspicious to say the least.
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205975#msg1205975
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2015, 12:22:30 am »
Knowing the message and the reply will help us determine the relationship between the two. With no context, there's no reason to believe that it's two mafia working together over two Villagers working together.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205976#msg1205976
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2015, 12:27:36 am »
blegh

it was a mod pm from sub, it was sent to more than just me and MMC, thus, the others will be able to determine shiz and stuff

and cos we cant quote mod pms here, lolsoz

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205980#msg1205980
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2015, 12:42:06 am »
That makes more sense. So essentially dawn's secondary role somehow got him BCC'd. As he said, doesn't provide any info on his primary role.

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205984#msg1205984
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2015, 12:51:04 am »
dawn to dusk (4) -  Naesala, Discord, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
No-Lynch (3) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat

I encourage others to follow suit

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1205986#msg1205986
« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2015, 12:53:54 am »
dawn to dusk (3) -  Discord, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
No-Lynch (4) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat, Naesala

Better than a random lynch on me.
Your favorite Hotyugh

anything
blarg: