*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155931#msg1155931
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:41:12 am »
MAFIA TRAIN, STATION #42, CONDUCTED BY ji412jo, NOW BOARDING!

(Again, please wait for the host to reply first before answering this - if there is an excessive delay or withdrawal from hosting however, I will move down the list accordingly)

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155975#msg1155975
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:50:15 pm »
We are in the year 9001. Or it could be 1337. Or it  could be 412. In fact, I really don't care what year we're in.
We are in september. Or it could be january. Or it could be april. In fact, I really don't care what month we're in.
We are a thursday ... Ok, I think you get the point now.

Our enemies have formed an alliance to destroy time itself. I don't yet know how, nor do I yet know why, but I can't just think about it. I must act. Yes, I, because I am the one person who can stop them.
So I will run Because
I am The Doctor.

---------------------------------

Mafia rules.

Time lords cannot be night killed.
Timelords = Doctor
Civvy = doctor's friends
Villains = mafia

----------
Time Lords

Cristopher Eccleston : (EN) You may Name a player. If that player is to die, it survives, you die instead. (Has the lowest priority )

David Tennant : Bring a player back to life. Can be done only once.

Matt Smith : Fake your death. If mafia tries to nightkill you, instead the mafia who sent the NK dies. (only once)

Riversong : If a doctor is about to die, it will not, and Riversong will lose her Timelord Status. ( there is no Riversong at the start of the game. )

------------------
Doctor's helpers

Rose Tyler : Bad Wolf. If Eccleston is about to die, You get enraged. You kill someone, you bring someone back to life ( can be eccleston ), you die.   (have 12 hours to make a choice )  ( has precedence over riversong ability). If no choices are sent, will be randomized.

Martha Jones : You can tell if someone is good or bad just by looking at them. (A cop, but it will only reveal whether the target is a time lord, a villain, or a civvy (if The Master is targeted, he is counted as time lord and not villain )

donna noble : If you are about to get nightkilled, you instead become TimeLord Tennant, but without his ability. (cop will see you as timelord after the change )

Amelia Pond : When Amelia dies, a new TimeLord is born, Riversong. ( this is a surprise! )

Clara Oswin Oswald : Clara will not know she is clara. If a vanilla civvie claims to be clara in thread, I will tell this person in PM whether or not it is true. Only the first vanilla civvy will be counted per day, and each person can be answered only once. Clara chooses 1 timelord : Multiple versions of her will save this timelord and It will never die. That timelord will also not count anymore in the persons still alive count ( Let me explain, if clara targets the master and only the master is left alive, town wins. If clara targets another doctor, then mafia will need 50% to win without including the doctor in question )

------
Villain Alliance

The Master : Once in the game, everybody votes on the target he wants. ( is sent as a night action ) (the Master is a timelord)

Dalek : If someone targets a dalek, the dalek exterminates him. ( lynch vote does not count as targeting)

Cyberman : Turn one doctor or doctor friend into a mafia. Can be done only once.

Weeping Angels : Can kill 1 additional player every three turns. This player comes back to life after 3 turns. This death cannot be prevented. This player cannot be reanimated.

-----

Depending on how many people we get, those roles might not all be handed out. Considering both sides are overpowered, we will need a good bunch of vanilla. I will tell which roles are left out.

This works with the usual mafia rules : the villain kill people at night, at day everybody votes to kill someone. Villains kill by having everybody dead. Doctors and their friends win by killing every villain.

I start on a night phase.

-----

Countdown :

1.mathman101
2.theelkspeaks
3.Submachine
4. frozengaia
5. skyironsword
6. Dm1321
7. kuroaitou
8. eljoemo
9. Coffeeditto
10. iancudorinmarian
11. qwerter
12. Fippe
13. elbirn
14. CrockettRocket
15.UTAlan
16. RootRanger
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:53:28 am by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155976#msg1155976
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 05:50:33 pm »
Ask any questions you might have NOW

(RESERVED)

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155978#msg1155978
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:54:49 pm »
I'm in.

looks like a cool theme!
something....something....something.....

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155979#msg1155979
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 06:07:45 pm »

In.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155990#msg1155990
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:06 pm »
MAFIA TRAIN, STATION #42, CONDUCTED BY ji412jo, NOW BOARDING!
I see you like trains. ;)

Count me in, for the purpose of getting better. :3
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1155999#msg1155999
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 08:20:50 pm »
Review time!

If the Timelords and the Civvies are in the same alliance, aka they both win when the Villains are dead, the Timelords will simply roleclaim themselves. From then on, they cannot be nightkilled, so they will be confirmed civilians. After this, David Tennant will ask people to send in roles for him so he can identify the Villains. The Villains have only 2 ways to react to this: claim to be Timelords or claim to be vanillas. The real Tennant is the easiest to prove himself, as he'll just name the person he's going to revive and then revives it. Then he can ask the Civvies to target the ones who claimed to be Lords/Civvies, eventually wiping their small numbers out.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1156000#msg1156000
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:01 pm »
Obligatory /in.

This mafia seems extremely biased onto the townie's side, partially because of what Submachine has pointed out, partially because of my own experience.

I've done numerous RPs with "OP" characters, and you have to use them sparingly. Fights against an OP vs an OP in an RP are so tedious and boring. It's more attrition than anything else. I feel the same... tedium here.

Anyway:
Is the role of someone who has died revealed? What amount of revealing goes on when someone is revived?
Is the death/revival of weeping angels revealed, and is it revealed differently to a normal kill? Is the role of the killed person revealed?

What is the ratio of mafia to civilians, on average?

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1156001#msg1156001
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 08:34:50 pm »
I shall participate.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1156003#msg1156003
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 08:38:28 pm »
The other problem with OP roles on both sides is that the setup is VERY swingy.  The game is pretty much decided on the basis of which is killed first.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1156008#msg1156008
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:25 pm »
JOEY, PLEASE CONFIRM THESE CLARIFICATIONS ON YOUR RULES and also please correct me if I understood something wrong.

Spoiler for Lore:
We are in the year 9001. Or it could be 1337. Or it  could be 412. In fact, I really don't care what year we're in.
We are in september. Or it could be january. Or it could be april. In fact, I really don't care what month we're in.
We are a thursday ... Ok, I think you get the point now.

Our enemies have formed an alliance to destroy time itself. I don't yet know how, nor do I yet know why, but I can't just think about it. I must act. Yes, I, because I am the one person who can stop them.
So I will run Because
I am The Doctor.

---------------------------------

Spoiler for Rules:
1.   No posting during the 'Night Phase' whatsoever. Everyone gets '~1' warning if they mess this up.
2.   Do not post, chat, OR PM ANY revealing information if you have been killed/removed from mafia (except for minor 'BLARGH'/murloc TM death noises). This also means that if you withdraw from mafia, you cannot reveal any information after withdrawing from the game.
3.   All Secondary roles/targeting/actions are to be messaged during the NIGHT phase, unless stated otherwise.
4.   No player may do the 'No-Vote'/AFK for two consecutive days without a viable reason. Holidays, funerals, etc count as viable reasons. Mafia on other sites, just forgetting, etc, do not. If you wish to withdraw, post in this thread; but do NOT reveal any secret information. Players without viable reasons will be modkilled. Breaking this rule repeatedly may result in a ban from future mafias.
5.   Post in the topic if you want to sign up. No need for any 'role' choosing or whatnot, everything is randomized and assigned.
6.   Do not quote PMs. Ever. Furthermore no one is permitted to declare themselves to be a scum, either publicly or through PMs.
7.   You are allowed to talk in chat about mafia, but please remember general chat rules.
8.   You are not allowed to edit AND/OR remove your post. Instead, EBWOP will take effect. This means, to edit your post, post again with the correct fixes. Any posts breaking this rule will result in the post being deleted on sight.
9.   Any flaming/trolling/cursing will not be tolerated. Appropriate actions will be taken if any of this occurs.*
10.   The mod/host has the final say in any dispute. Do not argue with the mod/host. Do not impersonate the mod/host.
11.   Breaking rules 2, 6, 9 or 10 may result in ban from future mafias or forum games in general.**
12.   When PM-ing the Host for anything associated with Mafia, please include "Mafia" in the subject line. Otherwise, your PM may be ignored or overlooked.

Time lords cannot be night killed.
Timelords = Doctor
Civvy = doctor's friends
Villains = mafia

----------
Time Lords

Eccleston :
(Every Night) Name a player. If that player is nightkilled that round, it survives and you die instead.

Tennant :
(One-time Use) Bring a player back to life. Can be done only once.

Smith :
(One-time Use) If mafia tries to nightkill you tonight, instead the mafia member who sent in your nightkill PM dies.

Riversong :
(This role can only be received by the person who got Amelia Pond as his initial role.)
(passive, One-time Use) If a doctor is about to die, it will not, and Riversong will lose her Timelord Status.

------------------
Doctor's helpers

Rose Tyler :
(passive) If Eccleston is lynched, you kill someone and bring someone else back to life ( can be Eccleston ), then you die. ( have 12 hours to make a choice ) ( has precedence over riversong's ability). If no choices are sent, will be randomized.

Martha Jones :
(One-time Use) You can tell a target player's alignment. It will only reveal whether the target is a Timelord, a Villain, or a Civvy (if The Master is targeted, he is counted as time lord and not villain).

Donna Noble :
(passive) If you are nightkilled, you instead survive and become TimeLord Tennant, but without his ability. ( Martha Jones will see you as timelord after the change )

Amelia Pond :
(passive) When Amelia dies, she turns into a new Timelord: Riversong.

Clara Oswin Oswald :
(passive) Clara will not know she is Clara. If a vanilla civvie claims to be Clara in the thread, I will tell this person in PM whether or not it is true. Only the first vanilla civvy will be counted per day, and each person can be answered only once.
(One-time Use) Clara targets 1 player : that player now becomes immortal for the rest of the game, regardless of his role. That player will also not count anymore in the persons who are still alive ( Let me explain, if clara targets the mafia master and only the mafia master is left alive, town wins. If clara targets another doctor, then mafia will need 50% to win without including the doctor in question )

------
Villain Alliance
The villains belong in the same Mafia group, so they can nightkill only 1 person per night normally. They are informed of each other when the game begins.

The Master :
(One-time Use) The day after this skill was used will have no voting. Instead, every single player alive has to send in 1 nightkill during the Night phase. Everyone who was nightkilled this way, dies.
(passive) The Master is a Timelord aswell, but belongs to the Villain Alliance.

Dalek :
(passive, Every Round) If someone targets a Dalek, the targeting player dies. ( lynch vote does not count as targeting, but nightkill does )

Cyberman :
(One-time Use) Turn one Timelord or Civvy into a mafia.

Weeping Angel :
(Every 3 Rounds) Every three turns, Mafia can kill an additional player (regardless of role. this is the only way to temporarily kill a Timelord). This player will come back to life after 3 turns, but his initial death cannot be prevented. This player's alignment can no longer be changed by any means.

-----

Depending on how many people we get, those roles might not all be handed out. Considering both sides are overpowered, we will need a good bunch of vanilla. I will tell which roles are left out.

This works with the usual mafia rules : the villain kill people at night, at day everybody votes to kill someone. Villains kill by having everybody dead. Doctors and their friends win by killing every villain.

The game will start with a Night Phase.

-----

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1156009#msg1156009
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:58 pm »
Review time!

If the Timelords and the Civvies are in the same alliance, aka they both win when the Villains are dead, the Timelords will simply roleclaim themselves. From then on, they cannot be nightkilled, so they will be confirmed civilians. After this, David Tennant will ask people to send in roles for him so he can identify the Villains. The Villains have only 2 ways to react to this: claim to be Timelords or claim to be vanillas. The real Tennant is the easiest to prove himself, as he'll just name the person he's going to revive and then revives it. Then he can ask the Civvies to target the ones who claimed to be Lords/Civvies, eventually wiping their small numbers out.

If a timelord roleclaims, Cyberman can make that timelord a mafia/villain. So the timelord will now be mafia, and if civvies send their roles to him, then mafia get them dead.

blarg: