*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg221011#msg221011
« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2010, 02:23:50 pm »
Very nice puzzle Krahhl, it almost took me 3 hours to figure it out -.-

I'd like to see me devise one just as difficult...

Puzzle

Inflict exactly 100 damage to your opponent at the end of your first turn with no creatures on your opponent's side of the field.  You lose the coin toss, meaning your opponent goes first.  Your opponent is using a mono deck.  Pandemonium cannot be used.

EDIT:  No Pets as well :D
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg221237#msg221237
« Reply #517 on: December 10, 2010, 08:28:22 pm »
Ummm..there is never a situation in which both you and your opponent have a pet.

Pets only exist vs. AI, and AI don't have pets.

So your own solution to your puzzle fails.

Sorry, Krahhl.  :(
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg221277#msg221277
« Reply #518 on: December 10, 2010, 09:19:53 pm »

Puzzle

Inflict exactly 100 damage to your opponent at the end of your first turn with no creatures on your opponent's side of the field.  You lose the coin toss, meaning your opponent goes first.  Your opponent is using a mono deck.  Pandemonium cannot be used.

1xRol
2xQT
1xMutation
4xChaos Seed

Do I really have to explain?

16+20+24+16+24
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg221289#msg221289
« Reply #519 on: December 10, 2010, 09:33:20 pm »
Ummm..there is never a situation in which both you and your opponent have a pet.

Pets only exist vs. AI, and AI don't have pets.

So your own solution to your puzzle fails.

Sorry, Krahhl.  :(
Are you telling me there are no pets in pvp matches D: ?

Well. This is depressing news. I'm gonna have to go and revise the next 8 puzzles I have lined up that all use pets on both sides...

Jusst kidding.

Puzzle

Are you sure you mean no creatures on your opponent's side of the field? If so, then.. yeah, what RavingRabbid said.

Mutant 16 attack crimson dragon, chaos seed TU'ed a few times.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg221292#msg221292
« Reply #520 on: December 10, 2010, 09:36:35 pm »

Puzzle

1xRol
2xQT
1xMutation
4xChaos Seed

Do I really have to explain?

16+20+24+16+24
Mmm yes this does give you a total of 100...it would have been more helpful if you had explained exactly what had happened in more detail though...

I doubted this puzzle would have been much of a challenge, but this is how I did it:

Opponent:  2 QT, 1 Mutation, 1 Micro Abomination, 3 Chaos Powers.  Play the 2 QT, giving you 6 :entropy.  Play Micro Abomination.  Mutate into Crimson Dragon with 16|3.  3 Chaos Powers are played buffing it for +5|+1, +5|+1, and +4|+1 respectively.  Total is 30 attack|6 HP  End turn.

You:  2 QT, 4 Chaos Seed, 2 BL.  Play the 2 QT, giving you 6 :entropy.  Play the first 3 Chaos Seed on Crimson Dragon, TUing each of them.  The Dragons magically gain 0 attack each time, giving you 90 total.  Play the two BL for a total of 100 damage.  Play Chaos Seed on the opponent's Crimson Dragon, Rewinding it.  Solved.
Looking back I should have added more restrictions/rules but hey, I gave it a try and it just isn't my thing.  Good job RR.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222078#msg222078
« Reply #521 on: December 11, 2010, 05:54:40 pm »
New Puzzle

Not using :entropy or immolation, deal at least 30 damage on your first turn
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222083#msg222083
« Reply #522 on: December 11, 2010, 05:58:02 pm »
New Puzzle

Not using :entropy or immolation, deal at least 30 damage on your first turn
Answer is voodoos+ basilik blood+ holy lights, I guess...

2 QT
1 voodoo
1 basilik blood
3 holy lights

New Puzzle
In a duo deck with no weapons, have an unstoppable (can't be stopped by ANYTHING) 3 damage, that will stop after 5 turns.

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222089#msg222089
« Reply #523 on: December 11, 2010, 06:02:08 pm »
You:
3 QTs
3 BL
1 Fractal (before nerf) :P

play QT 9  :aether
play 3 BL
fractal 8 BL's
Play all BL's
5*11=55 damage first turn :P
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

lukce

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222094#msg222094
« Reply #524 on: December 11, 2010, 06:07:55 pm »
New Puzzle

36  :fire quanta in 1 turn (really easy)

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222097#msg222097
« Reply #525 on: December 11, 2010, 06:09:01 pm »
New Puzzle

You didn't solve the other puzzle :/

Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

lukce

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222106#msg222106
« Reply #526 on: December 11, 2010, 06:11:42 pm »
...Sorry  ;D

My solution (I guess)

Poisoned unstoppable micro abomination(3|5, after unstoppable)

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg222170#msg222170
« Reply #527 on: December 11, 2010, 06:54:50 pm »
...Sorry  ;D

My solution (I guess)

Poisoned unstoppable micro abomination(3|5, after unstoppable)
You will die from any CC.

New Puzzle
In a duo deck with no weapons, have an unstoppable (can't be stopped by ANYTHING) 3 damage, that will stop after 5 turns.
2 QT
1 spark
1 mutation
1 chaos seed
1 quint
last card can be another tower or whatever

Play towers (3 :entropy 3 :aether)
Mutate spark into 3|5 otyugh with skill momentum
Chaos seed poison it
Quint it

New Puzzle

That's not a puzzle, that's just double immolating a pet phoenix and immolating two photons.

anything
blarg: