*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178402#msg178402
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2010, 04:58:58 pm »
Essence's Puzzle

Using a mono deck and starting with no pet and no zero-cost creatures in your hand, end your turn with 2 pillars and nothing else -- no creatures, cards in hand, permanents, or quanta -- and your opponent at 67 HP.

No multiple copies of any card except towers.
I thought we solved this already...
Ah well

Qtower
Qtower
Mirco
Mutates it into 10/1 phoinex with random ability
Seed poisons it
Seed TU's it (10+11)
Seed TU's it again (10+11+12)

Or does that not count?

eh...

Otherwise only spell damage allowed
Best I can think of is lightning or fire bolt spamming.

Hmm... can chaos seed holy flash?
You can't use a seed twice.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178449#msg178449
« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2010, 05:50:52 pm »
New puzzle

In a duo deck, losing the coin flip (you will have 8 cards to work with), end your turn with no quanta (except for the one generated from your mark), no cards in hand, and a single creature that attacks for over 50 damage and does not die after attacking.

:entropy is forbidden.

There *might* be multiple solutions, but I can only think of one. Any valid solution will be accepted.
Pet crimson dragon
5 quantum towers
1 fractal
1 chimera
1 ball lightning

Play towers (8 :aether 7 :gravity)
Play ball lightning, fractal it and play all copies
Create a 52|3 chimera

New Puzzle

Lose coin toss. Start with no pet or creature cards in hand and use a mono deck. End with no cards in hand, no creatures on the board, and no quanta except those produced by pillars/mark. Deal 35 damage to your opponent; have yourself at full health.
3 QT
3 Aether tower
1 fractal
1 lightning
Opponent plays 1 Basilik blood(Yeah, i know, very unlikely :P) Ball Lightning. 3 QT+2 Aether tower(11 aether ) Fractal opponent BL for 30 Damage. Aether Tower. 1 aether quantum. Lightning for 5 damage to opponent. 35 Damage done.
This should be correct.
I will post another puzzle after we solve other ones.
Neither side can have creatures. You aren't at full health.

Edit: Didn't see that implosion's puzzle had already been solved. Sorry.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178452#msg178452
« Reply #278 on: October 17, 2010, 06:01:26 pm »
The moment you click end turn, is when you end your turn. When you clicked end turn, you had 6 creatures on the field.
Ehh I mean right before your opponent draws his card, after you produce quanta and everything. Not literally when you hit the end turn button.

implosion

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178458#msg178458
« Reply #279 on: October 17, 2010, 06:12:25 pm »
That was indeed my solution (Krahhl's solution).

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178477#msg178477
« Reply #280 on: October 17, 2010, 06:37:26 pm »

New Puzzle

Lose coin toss. Start with no pet or creature cards in hand and use a mono deck. End with no cards in hand, no creatures on the board, and no quanta except those produced by pillars/mark. Deal 35 damage to your opponent; have yourself at full health.

My solution:
Opponent's hand 1 QT 1 thunder
Opponent plays 1 QT and 1 thunder on his self.
Hand:
2 QT 6 thunder
I play 2 QT (6 aether) and play 6 thunder on opponent.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178486#msg178486
« Reply #281 on: October 17, 2010, 06:48:13 pm »
...No. The opponent does not hurt himself.

We'll say your opponent has to be AI..therefore he is not going to follow your wish.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178917#msg178917
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2010, 06:42:42 am »
New Puzzle

Opponent is the Rainbow AI3.
His first turn:
Nova
Rustler

Your first turn:
QT x2 (6:entropy)
Chaos Seed his Rustler for TU.
Mutate your Rustler into an 11|1 Lava Golem with Vampire as an ability.
Chaos Power your Lava Golem into a 16|2 Lava Golem.
Chaos Seed to Infect your Lava Golem.
Chaos Seed to Infect your Lava Golem again.
Chaos Seed to TU your 16|2 infected Golem, creating a 19|2 infected Golem.

Spacebar.

Lava Golems deal 35 damage, healing you of the 1 you took from the Rustler, and they both die.  You used entirely Entropy cards and Quantum Towers (which I'm assuming are allowed in a mono deck). 

AmIRite?

If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg178926#msg178926
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2010, 07:05:01 am »
Um..three errors.

Neither side can have creatures when you end. He has a rustler.

Mutate costs 2 :entropy, so you've used a total of 7 while only producing 6.

Mutants cannot have the vampire ability.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg179292#msg179292
« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2010, 09:06:24 pm »
Doh!  I know Mutate costs 2, but somehow I forgot that you don't get a Mark quanta for going 2nd. :D

Didn't figure 'no creatures on board" meant him, too.

And mutants can't be vampires?!?   ....wow, sure enough.  My bad.  Damn, I thought I was onto it with that one, too.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline kurathedog

• Reputation Power: 2
  • kurathedog is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg179553#msg179553
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2010, 02:01:22 am »
Essence's Puzzle

Using a mono deck and starting with no pet and no zero-cost creatures in your hand, end your turn with 2 pillars and nothing else -- no creatures, cards in hand, permanents, or quanta -- and your opponent at 67 HP.

No multiple copies of any card except towers.
I thought we solved this already...
Ah well

Qtower
Qtower
Mirco
Mutates it into 10/1 phoinex with random ability
Seed poisons it
Seed TU's it (10+11)
Seed TU's it again (10+11+12)

Or does that not count?

eh...

Otherwise only spell damage allowed
Best I can think of is lightning or fire bolt spamming.

Hmm... can chaos seed holy flash?
You can't use a seed twice.
You play another seed.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg179652#msg179652
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2010, 04:19:34 am »
No, he means one of the rules is no duplicate cards. :)

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg179807#msg179807
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2010, 03:36:48 pm »
Khrall's

Opponent plays a mutant vulture 0|1.

2xQuantum Tower
6xChaos Seed

TU it into 5|1
Poison it
Kill the vulture
TU
TU
TU

The creatures can vary, but the sum of their stats is 35|4