*Author

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg172094#msg172094
« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2010, 12:07:03 am »

Krahhl's Puzzle

No pet.

Before you end:
Play 4 non-pillar cards (pillar means any quanta-producing permanent)
Play cards from 3 different elements
Have no quanta or cards left in hand

The following cards are not allowed:
Any other element cards
Zero-cost cards other than pillars

You can only use the 7 cards you started with.

Impossible.  I can't gain any quanta. (towers/pillars are free)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg172097#msg172097
« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:14 am »

Krahhl's Puzzle

No pet.

Before you end:

Any other element cards

Impossible.  I can't gain any quanta. (towers/pillars are free)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

smuglapse

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg172107#msg172107
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2010, 12:36:12 am »
Krahhl's Puzzle

No pet.

Before you end:

Any other element cards

Play 2 Amethyst Towers
Play 1 (Wind, Amethyst, or Bone) pillar
Play 1 Supernova
Play 1 Dragonfly or Firefly
Play 1 Animate Weapon until only 2 :death and 1 other remain
Play 1 Arsenic and then play Animate Weapon one more time

ddevans96 can have my turn if this is the correct answer.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg172119#msg172119
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2010, 01:00:12 am »
Nope. Sorry.

I count each time you click a card as playing it. Though animate isn't really the same since the card doesn't disappear. (hint?) But I'll still say your solution plays 28 cards because it's not how I want you to solve it.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173478#msg173478
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2010, 04:48:35 pm »

Khraaallls

Time Tower x2
Fire Tower x2
Ash eater
Rewind
Precognition

Play Ash Eater
Play Rewind
Play Precog
Play that Ash Eater again

E__E
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline kurathedog

• Reputation Power: 2
  • kurathedog is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173494#msg173494
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2010, 05:14:39 pm »
NIIICCCEEE...
there was another solution that used precogs (but no rt) so krahl said only starting hand...
never thought of still using precogs

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173570#msg173570
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2010, 07:42:49 pm »
Krahhl's Puzzle

No pet.

Before you end:

Any other element cards

...Sorry.

Getting closer I guess?

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173580#msg173580
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2010, 07:56:01 pm »
I KNOW

Krahhl's puzzle

2x burning towers
1x amethyst tower
1x time tower
1x ash eater
1x chaos seed
1x precognition

Ash Eater
Chaos Seed Reverse Time
Precog
Replay Ash Eater.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173586#msg173586
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2010, 08:14:01 pm »
^ Win.

Really, I didn't think it would be that hard. The whole point was just to get the reverse time on chaos seed, but I didn't think I had to go as far as to specifically limit it to seven cards when I originally posted, because people kept finding other holes in my limitations.

Puzzles still out there:

kurathedog's Puzzle

End your first turn with 63 cards in deck (win coin toss)

Essence's Puzzle

Using a mono deck and starting with no pet and no zero-cost creatures in your hand, end your turn with 2 pillars and nothing else -- no creatures, cards in hand, permanents, or quanta -- and your opponent at 67 HP.

No multiple copies of any card except towers.

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173636#msg173636
« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2010, 09:27:06 pm »
kurathedog's Puzzle

End your first turn with 63 cards in deck (win coin toss)

I use False God Mode Hack and start with 70 cards.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173641#msg173641
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2010, 09:38:41 pm »
I KNOW

Krahhl's puzzle

2x burning towers
1x amethyst tower
1x time tower
1x ash eater
1x chaos seed
1x precognition

Ash Eater
Chaos Seed Reverse Time
Precog
Replay Ash Eater.
I didn't remember about Chaos Seed...

Heh, at least I gave a first solution.

Kurathedog's puzzle

So, I think this gets around Pandemonium. Only trouble is how to get 10 creatures to reverse. Even with a fractal, it'd require 3 creatures in starting hand.

That would mean.

2xTower
1xFractal
3xSpark
1xPandemonium

Obviously, Tower couldn't produce enough... Mh...

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg173671#msg173671
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2010, 10:27:58 pm »
Yes, the trick is to pandemonium rewind, but you need to start with a pet to get 10 creatures. But even so, I can't think of a way to do it.

Pet photon
4 QT
1 Fractal
1 Pandemonium
1 Photon

Fractal only gives you 7 since the last card needs to be pandemonium, so the total is only 9.

Pet photon
3 QT
3 Pandemonium
1 Photon

With two pandemonium TUs, you still only get 8 to rewind.

There's no way to fit two pandemoniums and a fractal and still have enough quanta for it all, while there are no other ways to create creatures other than chaos seed/TU, for which you might as well just play a photon, and queen/scarab/deja vu, which can't be used on the first turn because of summoning sickness.

I have a
New Puzzle

Have as much damage output as you can before the end of your first turn, losing the coin toss. No pet.

If your number ≥ mine and the solution follows all current rules of Elements (i.e. it is possible, no matter how unlikely), you get it right.

anything
blarg: