*Author

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168060#msg168060
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2010, 09:55:44 pm »
OK, this is getting chaotic, so we're going to add a tiny bit of structure:

When answering a puzzle, please name the puzzle you're answering in This format, and quote it for everyone, as in:

implosion's puzzle
No pets.

Your deck must be a mono.

At the beginning of your opponent's first turn, the following conditions must be satisfied:

1) You must have no creatures in play.
2) Your opponent must have taken 45 damage.
3) You must have no cards in hand and six quanta of any kind (they should be generated by your quantum towers).
4) The only cards left on your side of the field in any way are two quantum towers.
5) All damage done to your opponent must have been dealt through creatures.
6) You may only have up to 3 creatures at once.

Your solution here

Can we do that?
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168082#msg168082
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2010, 10:34:08 pm »
That sounds good, Essence.

Except I don't have a solution to implosion's puzzle, so I can't fill the Your solution here section.

I looked through every entropy and other card, and saw no combination that could meet all the requirements. Aether can't stack enough damage, and no other element can deal damage with creatures and have them die on the first turn.

Offline kurathedog

• Reputation Power: 2
  • kurathedog is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168228#msg168228
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2010, 02:07:00 am »
Thinking, perhaps you could poisen a creature enough for it to die...
But only LS can do that.
Thought about voodoo doll, but there are no big damage spells in darkness
eclipse + LS stacking? nah

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168255#msg168255
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2010, 02:37:49 am »
Chaos seed can poison. I still can't think of an answer with that, but I'm putting it out there, 1 health + poison = dead after attack.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168257#msg168257
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2010, 02:38:38 am »
This probably has something to do with pandemonium.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168280#msg168280
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2010, 03:00:43 am »
Well... considering I don't know if the mechanic works that way and it would take a pretty arduous test to determine it, I'll just say you don't need pandemonium. The rest of what you said may or may not be on the right track.
Also, there just doesn't seem to be enough quanta to fit in pandemonium with only 2 towers.

Offline kurathedog

• New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168290#msg168290
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2010, 03:24:55 am »
hmm...
2 towers for 6  :entropy
mutate abomination into ?lava golem? 5/1 4 :entropy
double seed to 3 golems  2 :entropy
hmm... nowhere near enough
remember, mutate and pet are ALWAYS unupped

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168523#msg168523
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2010, 03:26:32 pm »
implosion's puzzle
No pets.

At the beginning of your opponent's first turn, the following conditions must be satisfied:

3) You must have no cards in hand and six quanta of any kind (they should be generated by your quantum towers).
4) The only cards left on your side of the field in any way are two quantum towers.

Well, OK, let's work backwards.

If the opponent has taken 45 damage, and only 3 creatures are allowed at once, then each creature has to deal 15 damage.

You have to put down 2 QTs, so you have 6 quanta and 5 cards to create 3 15|0 creatures and/or 3 15|1 poisoned creatures. 

....30 minutes later, I give up.  I don't think it can be done.

If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Krahhl

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168597#msg168597
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2010, 06:53:52 pm »
Nope. A 11|0, 15|0, and 19|0 will do it. Easily enough achieved by TUing a mutant spark, since its attack can increase by 4 each time. The problem is how to get rid of the original 7|0 spark within the 6 quanta/7 card limit.

Offline kurathedog

• New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168800#msg168800
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2010, 01:06:11 am »
implosion's puzzle
No pets.

Ah, forgot about tu mutant
hmm....
pillar 3 :entropy
pillar 6 :entropy
abomination 5 :entropy
mutate into (7+4)/1 phoinex with random ability 4 :entropy
chaos seed poisons it 3 :entropy
chaos seed tu's it (11+4)/1 2 :entropy
chaos seed tu's it (15+4)/1 1 :entropy
All three die at the end, for 11+15+19 damage ftw
Woot.

My puzzles still stand:
Lose coin toss against fg, fg plays nothing, one hit kill.
End your first turn with 63 cards (win toss)
Lose in as few turns as possible (opponent doesn't help)

Offline Baily18

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Baily18 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168813#msg168813
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2010, 01:25:00 am »
edit: nvm i fail :P

implosion

Re: Elements Haxxor Puzzles by Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12764.msg168816#msg168816
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2010, 01:29:13 am »
implosion's puzzle
No pets.

Ah, forgot about tu mutant
hmm....
pillar 3 :entropy
pillar 6 :entropy
abomination 5 :entropy
mutate into (7+4)/1 phoinex with random ability 4 :entropy
chaos seed poisons it 3 :entropy
chaos seed tu's it (11+4)/1 2 :entropy
chaos seed tu's it (15+4)/1 1 :entropy
All three die at the end, for 11+15+19 damage ftw
Woot.
This is my exact solution. Good job :).