*Author

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg316365#msg316365
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 06:19:14 pm »
One should be called "Good-bye threads."

I'm only half-joking.
it's true there have been quite a few threads created where some user or other is leaving. i remember early this year we had about 5 consecutive "bye bye" threads. somehow i don't feel that this is going to put into action though.

i personally am all for a n alternate game discussion board.
sg added the farewell section
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg316368#msg316368
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 06:22:13 pm »
It might be practical to combine the hello and goodbye sections, if we want to squeeze one more in there.  The only downside I can see is that some people might be reminded of past people leaving when they go to greet a newbie.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg316370#msg316370
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 06:23:45 pm »
Gaming.  For discussion of video games, flash games, table top games, and gaming the system.  Okay, maybe not the last one.

Offline Neopergoss

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Neopergoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg316662#msg316662
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 01:47:56 am »
I second the philosophy suggestion.

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg322792#msg322792
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 06:26:10 pm »
2 of my 3 suggestion are now live  ;) thanks

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323096#msg323096
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 12:26:22 am »
Thirded
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Scaredgirl

Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323312#msg323312
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 06:18:24 am »
At another forum I used to belong to, we had an RPG section, which was pretty popular.
Interesting idea, but how did it work exactly?

Thirded
I personally find Philosophy to be quite niche. It would probably be a section where we would have a handful of very active members, but the majority couldn't care less. But I could be wrong. Maybe we'll add this later.

I think we are still missing things like "Visual Arts" and "Writing", although I'm not sure about the names.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323407#msg323407
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 01:23:21 pm »
Would making a section like 'Debates', and having subsections for philosophy, politics, and religion be a possible idea?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323491#msg323491
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 04:28:36 pm »
Would making a section like 'Debates', and having subsections for philosophy, politics, and religion be a possible idea?
There's already a politics sub-thingy (can't think of the word right now). So, Debate would either be philosophy and religion, or have the politics sub-forum in it, as a debate subsection.

@ SG How about 'Visual Arts and Writing' for a name?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323492#msg323492
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 04:30:19 pm »
Or maybe just 'Art'?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323497#msg323497
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 04:36:22 pm »
There's already a politics sub-thingy (can't think of the word right now). So, Debate would either be philosophy and religion, or have the politics sub-forum in it, as a debate subsection.

@ SG How about 'Visual Arts and Writing' for a name?
That's my point. Moving the topics in religion and politics to subsections of a 'Debate' board.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Suggest new Off-Topic categories https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24550.msg323505#msg323505
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 04:48:17 pm »
i think is a good idea but i d'ont speek english good but whit debates you can have sub-section like philosophy, politics, religion, ethic, ...
Or maybe just 'Art'?
i agree whit you only art and sub-section comic&books, music&instruments, writing&poetry, visual art, ...

@SG the section T50 is fuel of FD request for my is ok (nothing against FD) but i think is pity (i hope is wrhigt) for peopel (newbie) that look for deck against T50 or whant too know how T50 work

anything
blarg: