*Author

Active members:
icybraker(1) Jumbalumba(1) inwhale(1) Letter_K(1) Clathius(1) Weiyaoli(1) tyranim(1) Corosis(1) Kurohami(1) Dread_213(1) kbear(1) R401JL(1) monkeytc(1) Saphien(1) twinsbuster(1) MrBlonde(1) The Raven(1) killfer8(1) Dragooble(1) David Blades(1) Dragoon(1) DRROXO(1) Old Guy(1) karthikking(1) hYde3K(1) unionruler(1) Rastafla(1) AIVIAZING(1) dalool(1) Atico(1) Dskin32(1) kgrrtt2004(1) trozman(1) Kejixu93(1) PhantomFungi(1) Mavyrk(1) Jagadance(1) Daytripper(1) Darkslay(1) SnoWeb(1) Iblis(1) Donot(1) WhatAGoodName(1) CLRose(1) Nottafarm(1) jmdt(1) Xyniden(1) DeathPanda1(1) baivasobai(1) hrmmm(1) veZZee(1) MartyrX(1) Justjewit(1) troe1505(1) Sage880(1) s0laris(1) xKelevra(1) Bluesky(1) Doichimaru(1) nimbus001(1) LongDono(1) Iolaum(1) 5pla5h(1) 132jh(1) webster491(1) elder elemental(1) xn0ize(1) BatCountry(1) Katarsis(1) gamecrashed(1) Tom Chunata(1) joaopcl(1) grindpower(1) kenwa(1) littlefab(1) Daedalus(1) sea_cretter(1) 3RIFECI(1) ThetaPhi(1) crystalmakwer(1) amber0101(1) rainingblood(1) Asmius(1) kireine(1) Malebolgia(1) MegaP(1) Phonemittens(1) WhiplashNinja(1) Demacry(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) Luzerne(1) Troh(1) Milolin(1) Leo(1) xXCigarXx(1) UTAlan(1) AnoverX(1) heromedel(1) LowRezz(1) ZeroMoge(1) Guillaum3(1) gelangweilt(1) vidurkhanna(1) omegareaper7(1) tdog0001(1) Malao(1) Acceleration(1) Cac(1) xsindomanx(1) Pyrodinium(1) groton(1) RagingAlien(1) weakandfrail(1) Iyashii(1) lolicjj(1) Blubber(1) tamaroth(1) un1verse(1) MacKendrick(1) Thiefboy109(1) Smittius(1) arcane(1) Chodos(1) ImPatrickk(1) TeamBftw(1) Rivendine(1) Anjer(1) bojengles77(2) guy_fawkes(2) binde22(2) Wolfunit(2) vagman13(2) Arondight(2) GG(2) Crash0(2) smuglapse(2) WolfHealr(2) oath(2) josh223123(2) housewife(2) Decktrya(2) bob t billdr(2) kevinlaid1(2) tblais28(2) Gyrodiot(2) coldfusion(2) Waff(2) Nadrin(2) pwnator(2) 7wavemaster(2) glennert(2) Amnesiac(2) Keitaro(2) dodong(2) pikachufan2164(2) willng3(2) artagas(2) JChace029(2) ApplePi314`(2) Blues(2) b2ryan(2) Aonwa(2) Rodolfo(2) Bootsza(2) lskpiano(2) davehuang69(2) badash(2) chrissi1988(2) ZeroDegree(2) siriosirio(2) dragonsdemesne(2) Ydriel(2) alka(2) Rainbowninja(2) nodoes(2) silux(2) Addicted(2) nhan1st(3) miniwally(3) TheoCT(3) teffy(3) earthboy17(3) blowfish(3) zhen_rogue(3) BloodlinE(3) funnyruler(3) Baily18(3) zse(3) Sal(3) ZeGuitarist(3) ddevans96(3) bucky1andonly(3) volkers(3) k3jeff(3) Onizuka(3) Bhlewos(3) tttt(3) Astrocyte(3) Genuinous(3) Chromatophore(3) coronaonline(3) Scaredgirl(4) Svenningen(4) markilleruk(4) littlegriffi(4) crimsonflippa(4) Marvaddin(4) jacada(4) 10 men(4) Van Cleef(4) Korugar(4) zamboza(4) SnowWolf75(4) Quaz(4) 7_Deadly_Sins(5) Selenbrant(5) Sengiratolom(5) deepdown(6) Sir Rebrl(6) BluePriest(7) CB!(7) HeartNotes(7) darksamurai(8) kobisjeruk(9) chum3(9) Noobiecakes(9) Ant-n-ero(11) hammythepig(11) johannhowitzer(14) TheonlyrealBeef(16) Jappert(18) TheForbiddenOracle(23) TheIdioticIdiot(23)

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174411#msg174411
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2010, 08:24:46 am »
I have a question about the T50's.

If you're going in planning on farming, people tell me they don't even go into a game if the person isn't on the farm list. Doesn't that negatively impact your score even if you don't start the game? Because it looks like your score is temporarily reduced once you click Top50 and doesn't change until you win or lose the game. Is that correct?

Thanks all,
I would strongly advice against quiting against t50 that aren't on the farm list, first of all the list is rarely up to date, but moreover, quitting does indeed cost you both score and electrum, and is the same as fighting and losing that match.

Sal

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174443#msg174443
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2010, 11:01:05 am »
I´m updating the list whenever i setup a farm or change back to a grinder.
So "Salbei" should always be updated (+/- 5 mins). I´m usually asking on chat for farm requests before i go offline or take a break.

Really doesn´t take too much time to update your status now with that "autocolor" thing.

Thanks again for adding this.

ApplePi314`

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174520#msg174520
« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:17 pm »
I have a question.

Whenever I farm T50, I often run into the same player a lot, and don't encounter many others (perhaps 5 or so different ones)
Is there any rhyme or reason to which T50 player you run into, or am I just imagining things?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174554#msg174554
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2010, 04:09:39 pm »
I have a question.

Whenever I farm T50, I often run into the same player a lot, and don't encounter many others (perhaps 5 or so different ones)
Is there any rhyme or reason to which T50 player you run into, or am I just imagining things?
Similar people make such complaints, but I assure you the selection process is completely random.  However, it appears that some people who resubmit their scores might also appear twice on the high-scores list (one for the old score and again for the newly submitted score).  These people may appear twice in the t50 placing and therefore you may have a better chance of running into them.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174557#msg174557
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2010, 04:14:01 pm »
I have a question.

Similar people make such complaints, but I assure you the selection process is completely random.  However, it appears that some people who resubmit their scores might also appear twice on the high-scores list (one for the old score and again for the newly submitted score).  These people may appear twice in the t50 placing and therefore you may have a better chance of running into them.
With me that happens if I post them from different computers, so if someone were to submit both at home and at work they'd be in t50 twice :P

Ant-n-ero

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174586#msg174586
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2010, 05:23:47 pm »
i find it's always the same 9-12 people (80% of the time) with a chance of about 12 others (the other 20%), the other ~25 I never see for a whole day
it's got to be something with multiple submissions or something

xKelevra

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174946#msg174946
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2010, 09:12:54 am »
Seeing as I accidentally NPC'ed 3 discords; discord farms would be greatly appreciated. T_T

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg174948#msg174948
« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2010, 09:50:14 am »
I have a discord farm up xKelevra.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg175532#msg175532
« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2010, 01:37:20 pm »
Lol 10men took up alot of spots hehe on top50.
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline 10 men

• 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg175579#msg175579
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2010, 03:07:30 pm »
All your Top50 are belong to us.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Bluesky

• Bluesky hides under a Cloak.
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg176060#msg176060
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2010, 08:27:10 am »
All your Top50 are belong to us.
Hehe, you should change your IGN to 6 men, because last time I checked the highscore, you got 6 scores submitted.  :P :P

Also:

Bluesky21   Joke Farm   10/14/2010   Safe
Uh..... What joke?

Offline Doichimaru

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Doichimaru is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Reborn
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg176242#msg176242
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2010, 03:36:15 pm »
Hello all... I would like to make a simple request... Could some1 in the T50 plz change one of their decks, so that it's a safe Eternity farm? If so, that would b greatly appreciated. If not, then thx anyway. Peace.
1) You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter."
2) Marisa in a nutshell.
3) These moderators... Yare yare, dono yo ni yakkaina! Zomgwtfbbq

anything
blarg: