*Author

Active members:
icybraker(1) Jumbalumba(1) inwhale(1) Letter_K(1) Clathius(1) Weiyaoli(1) tyranim(1) Corosis(1) Kurohami(1) Dread_213(1) kbear(1) R401JL(1) monkeytc(1) Saphien(1) twinsbuster(1) MrBlonde(1) The Raven(1) killfer8(1) Dragooble(1) David Blades(1) Dragoon(1) DRROXO(1) Old Guy(1) karthikking(1) hYde3K(1) unionruler(1) Rastafla(1) AIVIAZING(1) dalool(1) Atico(1) Dskin32(1) kgrrtt2004(1) trozman(1) Kejixu93(1) PhantomFungi(1) Mavyrk(1) Jagadance(1) Daytripper(1) Darkslay(1) SnoWeb(1) Iblis(1) Donot(1) WhatAGoodName(1) CLRose(1) Nottafarm(1) jmdt(1) Xyniden(1) DeathPanda1(1) baivasobai(1) hrmmm(1) veZZee(1) MartyrX(1) Justjewit(1) troe1505(1) Sage880(1) s0laris(1) xKelevra(1) Bluesky(1) Doichimaru(1) nimbus001(1) LongDono(1) Iolaum(1) 5pla5h(1) 132jh(1) webster491(1) elder elemental(1) xn0ize(1) BatCountry(1) Katarsis(1) gamecrashed(1) Tom Chunata(1) joaopcl(1) grindpower(1) kenwa(1) littlefab(1) Daedalus(1) sea_cretter(1) 3RIFECI(1) ThetaPhi(1) crystalmakwer(1) amber0101(1) rainingblood(1) Asmius(1) kireine(1) Malebolgia(1) MegaP(1) Phonemittens(1) WhiplashNinja(1) Demacry(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) Luzerne(1) Troh(1) Milolin(1) Leo(1) xXCigarXx(1) UTAlan(1) AnoverX(1) heromedel(1) LowRezz(1) ZeroMoge(1) Guillaum3(1) gelangweilt(1) vidurkhanna(1) omegareaper7(1) tdog0001(1) Malao(1) Acceleration(1) Cac(1) xsindomanx(1) Pyrodinium(1) groton(1) RagingAlien(1) weakandfrail(1) Iyashii(1) lolicjj(1) Blubber(1) tamaroth(1) un1verse(1) MacKendrick(1) Thiefboy109(1) Smittius(1) arcane(1) Chodos(1) ImPatrickk(1) TeamBftw(1) Rivendine(1) Anjer(1) bojengles77(2) guy_fawkes(2) binde22(2) Wolfunit(2) vagman13(2) Arondight(2) GG(2) Crash0(2) smuglapse(2) WolfHealr(2) oath(2) josh223123(2) housewife(2) Decktrya(2) bob t billdr(2) kevinlaid1(2) tblais28(2) Gyrodiot(2) coldfusion(2) Waff(2) Nadrin(2) pwnator(2) 7wavemaster(2) glennert(2) Amnesiac(2) Keitaro(2) dodong(2) pikachufan2164(2) willng3(2) artagas(2) JChace029(2) ApplePi314`(2) Blues(2) b2ryan(2) Aonwa(2) Rodolfo(2) Bootsza(2) lskpiano(2) davehuang69(2) badash(2) chrissi1988(2) ZeroDegree(2) siriosirio(2) dragonsdemesne(2) Ydriel(2) alka(2) Rainbowninja(2) nodoes(2) silux(2) Addicted(2) nhan1st(3) miniwally(3) TheoCT(3) teffy(3) earthboy17(3) blowfish(3) zhen_rogue(3) BloodlinE(3) funnyruler(3) Baily18(3) zse(3) Sal(3) ZeGuitarist(3) ddevans96(3) bucky1andonly(3) volkers(3) k3jeff(3) Onizuka(3) Bhlewos(3) tttt(3) Astrocyte(3) Genuinous(3) Chromatophore(3) coronaonline(3) Scaredgirl(4) Svenningen(4) markilleruk(4) littlegriffi(4) crimsonflippa(4) Marvaddin(4) jacada(4) 10 men(4) Van Cleef(4) Korugar(4) zamboza(4) SnowWolf75(4) Quaz(4) 7_Deadly_Sins(5) Selenbrant(5) Sengiratolom(5) deepdown(6) Sir Rebrl(6) BluePriest(7) CB!(7) HeartNotes(7) darksamurai(8) kobisjeruk(9) chum3(9) Noobiecakes(9) Ant-n-ero(11) hammythepig(11) johannhowitzer(14) TheonlyrealBeef(16) Jappert(18) TheForbiddenOracle(23) TheIdioticIdiot(23)

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg159779#msg159779
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2010, 01:07:15 am »
can anyone put up a non biting eternity farm?
still really need  :fire weapon  deck (cba to spell it) please, throw in SoD or something if you want, make it biting I don't mind, I would just like some  :fire weapons >_<
non-biting Fahrenheit/Eternity farm up (when mark is Air)

DeathPanda1

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg159873#msg159873
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2010, 03:23:23 am »
this is stupid i see all these different farms and not one of them you can get a nymph out of it, why?

Offline Pwnator

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg159876#msg159876
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2010, 03:35:47 am »
Because you can only get nymphs from the Oracle. My friend has 4 and I still don't have one. >.<

glennert

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg159900#msg159900
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2010, 05:06:10 am »
Could someone possibly help me out with by putting Discord out there? :)

Offline BloodlinE

• Reputation Power: 7
  • BloodlinE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Singularities are cool. Don't bother complaining
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg159921#msg159921
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2010, 06:29:52 am »
out of topic post:pwnator your from the philippines?from where are you?
in topic post:this thread isnt usefull to me anymore.because i dont know if it is being updated or not.
"The Brighter the flame the deeper the shadow"

baivasobai

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161555#msg161555
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2010, 04:00:58 am »
make more lobo farms plsss

Amnesiac

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161618#msg161618
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:03 am »
Lobo and miracle for me, thank you boy :)

Ant-n-ero

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161682#msg161682
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2010, 12:24:12 pm »
still Fahrenheit
need that one and can't seem to win it off the farms either >_<
so more farms = bigger chance of winning and then I can stop going on about them >_<

thanks onlyrealbeef but I still didn't win any >_< got unlucky match ups and bad spins :(

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161710#msg161710
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2010, 02:33:56 pm »
still Fahrenheit
so more farms = bigger chance of winning and then I can stop going on about them >_<

thanks onlyrealbeef but I still didn't win any >_< got unlucky match ups and bad spins :(
I could put it in again, but most people seem interested in Eternity/Lobotomizer/Pulveriser for the 3 most popular fg farmers.
I'll switch the weapons around a bit like usual :P

Ant-n-ero

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161718#msg161718
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2010, 02:46:34 pm »
still Fahrenheit

I could put it in again, but most people seem interested in Eternity/Lobotomizer/Pulveriser for the 3 most popular fg farmers.
i have won at least 20 lobos as nearly every weapon farm has them, I  can't see how people don't have them ???
pulvy aren't that great but again aren't uncommon
and nearly every >40 cards deck holds an eternity so they are ammong the more common

most uncommonly seen ones are Fahrenheit, Vamp Dagger, Jade staff (only a few rushers have these) and to an extent trident (although I've seen a lot of farms with these recently :L)

thanks for putting it up though :)
ima grind the ass off of t50 and you XD

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg161723#msg161723
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2010, 02:55:33 pm »
still Fahrenheit

i have won at least 20 lobos as nearly every weapon farm has them, I  can't see how people don't have them ???
pulvy aren't that great but again aren't uncommon
and nearly every >40 cards deck holds an eternity so they are ammong the more common

most uncommonly seen ones are Fahrenheit, Vamp Dagger, Jade staff (only a few rushers have these) and to an extent trident (although I've seen a lot of farms with these recently :L)

thanks for putting it up though :)
ima grind the ass off of t50 and you XD
Good luck

Yeah Fahrenheit really is quite rare, only had 5 of them, untill I just got one from Donot like 1 minute ago, thx for that Donot :)

So now I'll keep a Fahrenheit-only up for some time, best odds you can get. Eternities are everywhere indeed, and I can always put them up again later :P

Keitaro

Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8041.msg162344#msg162344
« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2010, 01:13:30 pm »
Hello! I have a request to ask you guys ^^ Im very noob on the game so im trying to make a FG killer deck, and Im needing only one Eternity, actually in the top50 there are 2 rainbows deck that have it, but only one in the entire deck, however i cant beat them xD

So if you please consider put an eternity overthere ill estimate it :D

PD: Sorry my english. Googles translator did the best he can xD

blarg: