*Author

Offline The_MormegilTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg226643#msg226643
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 05:27:52 pm »
Re-manage the art as much as you like, Boret. :)

About the typo, it's the second time I do that with this card.  :-X I suppose it's difficult to unlearn things after all...

Anyway, the :water sign is not omitted without a reason: the card costs "any" quantum.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

• Legendary Member
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg231473#msg231473
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2010, 03:40:38 pm »
I put up the awesome Life Temple art, by Boret! I hope you like it because I do!
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

• Legendary Member
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg240205#msg240205
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2011, 09:14:59 am »
Another round of votations has started! Please give some thought to this idea, and if you'd like to see this in the game, spend a vote for it!

By the way, Boret is working on another image - for the Earth Temple - if he can find the time to finish it I'll post it here!

• Legendary Member
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg256936#msg256936
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2011, 12:56:17 pm »
Boret kind of disappeared, or rather, didn't finish this project at the very least. Anybody willing to take up this project?

Boret

Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg257077#msg257077
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2011, 06:46:19 pm »
Hi The Mormegil :)

Yes I kinda disappeared due to personal reasons (being sick, looking for a job, and many other things like that); I seriously lack the time (for now, but hopefully it'll get better later) to progress on Earth Temple, so all apologizes :/

BTW, I voted for your card a few weeks ago, hopefully it'll go to the Forge ^^

• Legendary Member
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg257144#msg257144
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2011, 08:28:04 pm »
Well, I'm glad you didn't just leave the forums Boret. :) we'll see... Winter is being a strong opponent.

• Legendary Member
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg261852#msg261852
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2011, 09:41:25 am »
And this made it into the Forge, finally!  :D I'm happy. Thanks to everyone that voted for this!

TehColin

Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg268657#msg268657
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2011, 05:00:22 am »
Just wanna say, awesome card idea.  I voted for you.  Good luck getting into the armory. :D

• Legendary Member
Re: Temple of [Element] | Shrine of [Element] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16622.msg268818#msg268818
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 04:21:05 pm »
Thanks Colin! I hope to see this in the Armory soon too, and maybe even into the Reliquary...

blarg: