*Author

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502698#msg502698
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:10:17 pm »
NAME:
Hungry Ghoul
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
4 :death
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2 | 2
TEXT:
5 HP: growth
Hungry Ghoul gets +2 | +2
NAME:
Ravenous Ghoul
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
4 :death
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
3 | 3
TEXT:
5 HP: growth
Ravenous Ghoul gets +2 | +2

ART:
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/904674
IDEA:
russianspy1234
NOTES:

SERIES:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:55:44 am by russianspy1234 »
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

• russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Hungry Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502699#msg502699
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:18 pm »
i went through a few different iterations of the bloodbond mechanic (one idea was attacking both players)  the one i settled on probably leaves this monster with too much attack.  i was balancing to make it slightly more cost efficient than phase spider.
My Portfolio

Offline NonexistentFlower

• Reputation Power: 1
  • NonexistentFlower is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Oh, and, I'm a boy.
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Hungry Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502700#msg502700
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:31 pm »
Fractal'd this plus SoPa?
Group hug. It has become one word, grouphug, and we are pronouncing it groo-fug. Because there's a bloody pee aitch in the middle of it.

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Hungry Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502702#msg502702
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 02:15:05 pm »
Fractal'd this plus SoPa?

fractal borks a whole lot of creature ideas, ive pretty much started ignoring it when balancing my cards, though yeah this probably crosses that line.  making it weaker would make it not worth it, making it weaker and cost less would make the fractal problem worse.  I think ill go back to "attacks both players" that should be better (and require SoSac added to the combo to break it)
My Portfolio

Offline ndclub

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ndclub is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fan of Zanz
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502712#msg502712
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 03:32:29 pm »
I think it looks like a really fun card in all aspects other than the fact that it is a buff to SoSa which is already pretty troublesome. Almost see it more of a darkness card for this reason and its theme.

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502941#msg502941
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 12:23:53 am »
I think it looks like a really fun card in all aspects other than the fact that it is a buff to SoSa which is already pretty troublesome. Almost see it more of a darkness card for this reason and its theme.

darkness has vampire, and for some reason it didnt feel right to put this into the same element as it due to it being kind of the opposite.  it does make SoSac more troublesome, but really, most of the time you heal them to full anyway.
My Portfolio

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502950#msg502950
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 12:34:59 am »
I feel like this is too OP with SoSa.

It's cheap, compatible, and high damaging.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502956#msg502956
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 12:46:28 am »
I'm sure this was done before with Mirror Clutz, (or was it Blade Clutz?) but nothing shows up on the search.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg502973#msg502973
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:33 am »
ah right i forgot about that card...
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30087.0.html

the theme is pretty different, and mine lacks the upped's ability but yes it is pretty much the same.
My Portfolio

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg503433#msg503433
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 01:56:40 am »
redesigned the card almost from scratch, but same name and same picture so i guess ill keep the same thread instead of deleting and restarting.
My Portfolio

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg503456#msg503456
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 02:55:36 am »
5hp? As in, you lose 5hp?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hungry Ghoul | Ravenous Ghoul https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40589.msg503461#msg503461
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 03:08:54 am »
5 hp is worth as much as 1 :earth? Or 1 :water?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

anything
blarg: