*Author

Offline esran

• Reputation Power: 5
  • esran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508435#msg508435
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 08:07:25 pm »
instead of allowing creatures to use their abilities again, make it only apply to newly played creatures.
example:
turn 1:play a pharoah and awake. the pharoeh can generaye a scarab.
turn 2:pharoeh generates a scarab. plays another pharoeh and awakes. the second pharoeh can use ability, but the first one cant because it already used it.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508436#msg508436
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 08:12:57 pm »
instead of allowing creatures to use their abilities again, make it only apply to newly played creatures.
example:
turn 2:pharoeh generates a scarab. plays another pharoeh and awakes. the second pharoeh can use ability, but the first one cant because it already used it.
If you can play 2 awakes in the same turn allowing a recent played creature to use it's skill twice, then it can be considered to be not UP.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508492#msg508492
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 01:55:10 am »
example:

Uh, why?
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

Offline esran

• Reputation Power: 5
  • esran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508786#msg508786
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 11:53:50 pm »
becuase as it is, it is super OP with severla creature combos.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508803#msg508803
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2012, 12:23:07 am »
Speed and fractal decks will be very nasty since it will allow decks to field and use any creature in the same turn. Instant retro-viral armageddon anyone? Or how about fractal SoF... (Actually the SoF one kind of makes me cringe a bit, might be too OP).
The only downside I see to this card is that it will probably overshadow the effect from SoR which might need a bit of a bump afterwards.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508814#msg508814
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2012, 12:41:32 am »
Speed and fractal decks will be very nasty since it will allow decks to field and use any creature in the same turn. Instant retro-viral armageddon anyone? Or how about fractal SoF... (Actually the SoF one kind of makes me cringe a bit, might be too OP).
The only downside I see to this card is that it will probably overshadow the effect from SoR which might need a bit of a bump afterwards.

this card does not overshadow SoR at all. SoR makes abilities free. this doesnt...

fractal retrovirus using this would only be useful for building a BW, there are easier ways to get CC
besides that, what other fractal decks using this card could be OP?
fractal SoF using this would be also quite expensive, slow and that alone would not give you a win condition, so i dont see how is this OP

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Awake | Awake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40804.msg508829#msg508829
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2012, 01:25:46 am »
becuase as it is, it is super OP with severla creature combos.

...like?
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

blarg: