*Author

Active members:
Zyardran(1) shockcannon(2)

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Sorry https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66676.msg1284024#msg1284024
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:02:23 pm »
I have not forgotten about war, and I apologize immensly as I've been really busy. I am unable to play because of work and the fact that my only way to access the game is broken. I'm still here for advice and help, and will do what I can forthwith. I hereby apologize for my absence and will attempt to do better now.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sorry https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66676.msg1284027#msg1284027
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:09:25 pm »
Hey, don't worry about it. New school semester is just starting up for me so I'll be pretty free for the next few weeks before school ramps up. I can definitely sub for you and I'm sure DANI can also. If you happen to get computer access again let us know. I'm sure you'd prefer to play your own matches. I'll request subs for the near future though.

Also, if you have any ideas for how to beat water or darkness that would be helpful. I personally don't really know what I'm doing against those elements.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sorry https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66676.msg1284028#msg1284028
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:21:06 pm »
Also, you can play through your phone on Puffin browser if that's an option for you. Forgot to mention that.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

anything
blarg: