*Author

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209216#msg209216
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 02:31:33 pm »
Everybody needs to be posting final versions of their decks in this thread.  We can't rely on Acs to take proposed decks from the Strategy thread or somewhere else and assume your agreement.  I'll be posting some thoughts on jmdt's recommendations in about an hour.

Acs, my deck in this thread is finalized.  Thanks.

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209223#msg209223
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 02:43:59 pm »
Ok, my Final Deck:
Code: [Select]
4vi 4vi 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209256#msg209256
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 03:42:51 pm »
Sorry, this is the final deck:

Code: [Select]
4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 5f3 5f3 5f6 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fb 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Ungrounded
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209376#msg209376
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 07:31:26 pm »
Well cat and brett haven't officially approved their decks but I think Acs made the right call for both decks.  If either has a problem, speak now or forever blame me.  :))

Offline brettbstock

• Reputation Power: 3
  • brettbstock is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209888#msg209888
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 03:04:13 pm »
Well cat and brett haven't officially approved their decks but I think Acs made the right call for both decks.  If either has a problem, speak now or forever blame me.  :))
Wow... I almost dueled kills without checking this thread. So, I'm using the deck acs gave me, right? Just making sure 'cuz I don't want to spend all of my money on the wrong deck. again.

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Ungrounded
Re: Round 5 decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16043.msg209900#msg209900
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 03:17:11 pm »
So, I'm using the deck acs gave me, right?
Correct.  You should always copy deck codes from this thread to avoid errors that result in instaloss and a penalty.  Thanks for checking!  :)

blarg: