*Author

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg444196#msg444196
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2012, 04:11:46 pm »
hmm  I"m working on an unupped (no shard/nymph) deck - Currently basing my ideas on flooding. However even if flooded, you need some decent healing to heal up owl's eye, the 7-8ish fireflies. On top of that you need some powerful damage, yet protect those from owl's eye.

I started with death + flooding combo (bonewall / boneyard / vulture - boneyards main function is to fuel bonewall faster, as the skeletons boneyard spawns die too). However the initial bonewall is simply destroyed before it gets time to build up.

After that I went to water + dark, using steal to steal emphatic bonds for healing - water (drags, crawlers) was used for damage. However this was very-draw dependent. As owl's eye/shock wave/fire bolt keeps wrecking your creatures. It was doable, but only if the opponent didn't get a flying owl's eye in his first 5 cards. AND you have a fast start (capable of stealing owl's eye a few times and also 2-3 bonds).

The only combo that might still work is fire+water, using steam machines to outdamage him, and deflags for owl eye control. Problem then is once again you have no healing.

Anyone else trying to build a non-upped/shardless deck for this?

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg444208#msg444208
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2012, 05:31:37 pm »
Can you remove boltstall decks? They dont work anymore now quanta is capped at 75 :(
The original post doesn't have any Bonestall decks.

Madsen

Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg445197#msg445197
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2012, 12:52:28 pm »
Wow that new unupped deck was ridiculously satisfying to play.

antiemp

Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg446283#msg446283
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2012, 05:38:08 pm »
Added an unupped, no rares deck.
Can you explain the strategy?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg446492#msg446492
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 03:14:01 am »
Added an unupped, no rares deck.
Can you explain the strategy?
Stall until the field is full of fireflies. Fractal a vulture and then cast rain of fire. Your vultures become beefed up and gain plenty of attack. Sky blitz to double all your vulture's attacks to deal massive damage. Golden hourglasses are for going through your deck quickly, and the dim shields are for stalling. Shockwaves for extra CC.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg448275#msg448275
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2012, 09:00:40 am »
Wow that new unupped deck was ridiculously satisfying to play.
Same. Thanks for this awesome deck :)
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg448652#msg448652
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2012, 07:40:13 am »
Easy EM deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 710 710 710 714 71c 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Use Aflatoxin on a Firefly, OTK for the win.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg450644#msg450644
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2012, 01:26:02 am »
Easy EM deck:

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 710 710 710 714 71c 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Yeah, the aflatoxin didn't come till there was 1 open spot left, but managed to EM anyway.  It works well even without the malignant cells since the field is full of fireflies anyway.  I added an upped Pandemonium to use in combo with Fire Storm for a couple of extra attack pts from fallen FFQs and EEs.  Great deck.

Dim shields to stall, keep hp >50 to keep out of Lance range.  When ready: use Miracle, Luciferase, Condor, (any extra dim shield,) Fractal, Firestorm, Sky blitz.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline VegeForsaken

• Reputation Power: 0
  • VegeForsaken is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg453754#msg453754
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2012, 06:54:40 am »
The Unupped deck went great!

Offline Moraku

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Moraku is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg465916#msg465916
« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2012, 03:47:38 pm »
Easy EM deck:

Yeah, the aflatoxin didn't come till there was 1 open spot left, but managed to EM anyway.  It works well even without the malignant cells since the field is full of fireflies anyway.  I added an upped Pandemonium to use in combo with Fire Storm for a couple of extra attack pts from fallen FFQs and EEs.  Great deck.

Dim shields to stall, keep hp >50 to keep out of Lance range.  When ready: use Miracle, Luciferase, Condor, (any extra dim shield,) Fractal, Firestorm, Sky blitz.
Ridiculously good deck. I drew Condor as my last card and won EM. I had only 35 HP remaining but I didn't get Fire Lanced due to a Light Dragon pet that soaked it up.

Offline chum3

• Reputation Power: 4
  • chum3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg470750#msg470750
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2012, 12:39:15 pm »
Easy EM deck:

This deck worked entertainingly well (first time used against Fire Queen).

Offline lolo262626

• Reputation Power: 1
  • lolo262626 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg508959#msg508959
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2012, 11:01:56 am »
According to my tests on trainer, almost 100% winrate anti fq deck. In fact it works against every fg that doesn't have PC. The single damage card can be anything like dirk, sword, gavel, drainlife, ball lightning, photon etc etc.

the ? are 6x Shard of Sacrrifice and 6xShard of void

6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pt

This deck is awesome, should be in the op. Lost for the first time with it today because I only drew 1 SoV until the last 6 cards, but that has to a very rare occurence. I would replace the Bolt with a long sword, gives you the kill on the same turn; which is only helpful if you only get her hp down enough when you're out of cards, but it can happen  ;D

anything
blarg: Xenocidius,Boingo,Moraku,chum3,hainkarga