*Author

Sal

Next Generation Cremate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13816.msg174538#msg174538
« on: October 11, 2010, 03:27:21 pm »
by Sal
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 7dg 7dg 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7di 7di 7di 7di 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 8po

(yes FIRE mark - not :earth, this is essential to play stuff on turn2 if you don´t get a land in your opening hand)

Call me Nuts all you want for just playing 2 Towers and 4 upped Dragons  - everybody knows they are too slow.
Well i can tell you that it works and it is the fastest thing i´ve been playing for a while.

Don´t get fooled by no-tower hands, thats gonna happen quite often and you still gonna win on turn5 most of the time.
Remember to play 1 Dragon over 2 Golems and don´t be shy to sacrifice a Golem to play a Dragon - other than the usual Golem Rush you can´t really "pump" the Golems and Dragons are always the better choice.

When you are at 4 :fire and have to decide to play a Phoenix or wait a turn to cast a Golem you should usually wait for the Golem (unless the Phoenix would kill next turn if you play it now).
Just do the math a couple times and you won´t have to think much once you´ve played the deck a few dozen times since the same scenarios repeat over and over again.

->

->
Edit:
Stats after a small 50 win testrow against ai3. (51 games, 1 lost)

-> edit
I´m an idiot. The stats are off by quite a lot because i use to count the cards left as an indicator for the turns (+/- rewinds etc) , so the deck is a lot slower than i made it look like.

Turn3 - 5
Turn4 - 11
Turn5 - 21
Turn6 - 13
Turn10 - 1

TTW: 4.96

I know 50 games sample is nothing.I estimate the "real" ttw to be around 5.2

I´ve lost one game so far against a very early Maxwell Deamon / Devourer / Discord combo.A very early Fire Buckler lead to that 10 turn game (without that the ttw would have been at 4.88 but since the sample is so small that seemed to be just unrealistic).
I´ve played around 30 games before i started tracking the stats with excell and those 2 scenarios didn´t came up before.Its theoreticly possible to start with a one Tower hand and don´t draw a Cremate for a few turns,chances are slim but that would obviously slow you down.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:14:53 pm by willng3 »

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Next Generation Cremate (TTW 5.0) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13816.msg174544#msg174544
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 03:48:22 pm »
NIIIIICE!

Is 1 more Phoenix and 1 less Golem bad?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Next Generation Cremate (TTW 5.0) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13816.msg174545#msg174545
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 03:48:41 pm »
This is on my list to try.  This 'might' be the new fastest deck.

Sal

Re: Next Generation Cremate (TTW 5.0) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13816.msg174548#msg174548
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 03:57:26 pm »
arf sorry i made a big mistake with the stats. I was tracking the card count (+ eventual rewinds), but forgot to check who won the coinflip and thus the stats are inaccurate.
It should be a lot slower since some of the turn3 wins are actually turn4 wins and so on.Sorry bout that.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Next Generation Cremate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13816.msg174615#msg174615
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 07:01:10 pm »
I made a try. I find this slower than the usual golem rush, due to no usual first-turn cremation.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: Sal