*Author

parkerdan

Zeus's Lightning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29251.msg373107#msg373107
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:30:40 pm »
7 gravity towers, 10 aether towers, 4 phase dragons, 2 colossal dragons, 10 ball lightnings, 12 momentums, 12 quintessences, and 4 phase shields. this god is supposed to momentum the ball lightnings give them quintessences and even if he screws that up, ( I know there is a AI 6 custom testing please tell me where that is I don't know where it is and would extremely help) he can still put momentum on the colossal dragons and give them quintessences. to be honest, this god is just blind fury with his ball lightnings momentum and quintessences. thats a 6l1 beast with no way around it. when you think about it, thats 60 damage per turn the sparks alone per turn if he gets them all out and not to forget the two colossal dragons and the phase dragon, so the only way around this god might be to get him before he gets you. he might even be overpowered for all I know. let me know what you think! :)

Re: Zeus's Lightning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29251.msg373137#msg373137
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:04:46 pm »
can you please make a picture in the trainer? (www.elementsthegame.com/trainer) also this deck will screw up big time when he doesn't get any gravity towers in the first turn, because he will play his ball of lightnings.

parkerdan

Re: Zeus's Lightning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29251.msg373174#msg373174
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 04:18:49 pm »
this will be fun..... ;) EDIT: this isn't like hacking, is it?..

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Zeus's Lightning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29251.msg373180#msg373180
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 04:53:06 pm »
this will be fun..... ;) EDIT: this isn't like hacking, is it?..
Nope, the Trainer is intentionally there for experimenting and testing Ai Decks. However, if you see a button with 3 brown squares on it before you post, that allows you to put deck images in, just put the deck code between "
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
" and "
"

The concept seems like a less effective version of Gemini - Gemini uses Momentum on Phase Spiders and Massive Dragons and TUs anything he can and stalls with Phase Shields, which is kind of similar to this god except Sparks and Phase Dragons replace the Phase Spiders and Immortals role-wise.  Zeus also has less Phase Shields because of the Quints in his deck, which may not come out fast enough or might even be used on a 5 | 0 BLight, considering AI's inability to think at times. It's an idea, but it kind of overlaps from my point of view and the main point (Momentum Quint BL) might not work properly.

Just my :electrum.

parkerdan

Re: Zeus's Lightning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29251.msg373191#msg373191
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 05:14:07 pm »
I am abandoning this idea. I'm going to make a new deck, unless someone can test and ressurect this dead idea. I'm not going to lock it, but going to go work on a different god idea. thanks for the feedback. :)
I already knew about the card picture, but didn't know where to do it, and didn't have infinite money to create it on my own profile. the next one I will create is kinda like lionheart, and a little bit of miracle, simply  because it uses a miracle. I knew that the trainer wouldn't apply to the real game. :P       :)

anything
blarg: