*Author

Van Helsing

Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg422011#msg422011
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 04:58:50 pm »
I think this deck lacks supernovas and electrum hourglass.

Nice philosophy, i would put some sanctuaries ass well to prevent black holes and quantum stolen.
sanctuaries stop dissapation shield from functioning.  the supernovas are a good idea, the hourglass is not since he wins by decking you out.
Damn sanctuaries then.

Did you test the deck vs Rainbow?

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg422041#msg422041
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 06:19:10 pm »
I think this deck lacks supernovas and electrum hourglass.

Nice philosophy, i would put some sanctuaries ass well to prevent black holes and quantum stolen.
sanctuaries stop dissapation shield from functioning.  the supernovas are a good idea, the hourglass is not since he wins by decking you out.
Damn sanctuaries then.

Did you test the deck vs Rainbow?
yeah but the one i tested with from the FG deck thread didnt have a protect artifact in it, if you get a protected eternity you could deck him, but the damage output isnt high enough, especially after he gets flood out.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

blarg: