*Author

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg413125#msg413125
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:58:58 pm »
to defeat this, one musty find its inner balance ( :gravity) and embrace the dark side ( :darkness) and must make place for more of its own self ( :aether)
in other word fractal pest with black hole can tear this new god a new one quite easily.
you can also use a  :life :aether deck making your creatures immortal with quintescence and spam your frogs and cockatrices with fractal and mitosis. you could care less about your hp, you are life, therefor jade staff, SoG and heal PLUS jade shield. make yourself untoucheable alongside your minions and you got this god in the bag...on his head inside your white van...
Fractal cocks (to waste siphons) with heals was a good idea. using a trio or putting jade staff and sogs against an FG with 12 steals was a bad one.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg413520#msg413520
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 01:33:23 am »
to defeat this, one musty find its inner balance ( :gravity) and embrace the dark side ( :darkness) and must make place for more of its own self ( :aether)
in other word fractal pest with black hole can tear this new god a new one quite easily.
you can also use a  :life :aether deck making your creatures immortal with quintescence and spam your frogs and cockatrices with fractal and mitosis. you could care less about your hp, you are life, therefor jade staff, SoG and heal PLUS jade shield. make yourself untoucheable alongside your minions and you got this god in the bag...on his head inside your white van...
Fractal cocks (to waste siphons) with heals was a good idea. using a trio or putting jade staff and sogs against an FG with 12 steals was a bad one.
now that you mention it, yeah, the weapon should be morning glory and YES, life can produce light quanta. never forget the smallest, cutest dragon of the game: the leaf dragon!
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Plantifant

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg413673#msg413673
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 09:51:01 am »
now that you mention it, yeah, the weapon should be morning glory and YES, life can produce light quanta. never forget the smallest, cutest dragon of the game: the leaf dragon!
Indeed, it can.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg413693#msg413693
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 11:21:40 am »
actually, i was mistaken, leaf dragon makes life quanta, not light. derp ???
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Plantifant

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg413832#msg413832
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 06:45:38 pm »
actually, i was mistaken, leaf dragon makes life quanta, not light. derp ???
Oh indeed, stupid I made that mistake :P

winterfrost

Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg419406#msg419406
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 01:44:54 pm »
I'm surprised that I actually got some interesting comments.
But, anyways, healing doesn't do anything when your max life is decreasing.
One of the mean things this FG does is that it has so many steals that you will lose quite a few pillars.
When I tested with CCYB, I found myself discarding nearly everything because I could only play supernovas, and they weren't good enough.
I originally had 6 cloaks, which also helped the FG stall. However, PC was essentially shut down because that meant you needed like twice as much PC to damage the SoV. There are 12 SoV, so that's a lot of PC you need.
Siphon life is countered by mirror shield, but mirror shield won't work against vamp dag.
But I guess it would be easy to target the dag, which is why I don't have cloaks because I don't want a FG that's unbeatable.
SoD is a neat idea although with 6 SoV that's only two turns I think, and I say 6 because 12/2 = 6 so a averageish amount.
If someone would be so kind, I'd like a screenie of this god beat because I wasn't able to which could be because I'm not good enough or because this FG is OP.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Abyss https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32209.msg420448#msg420448
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 04:54:31 pm »
It wasn't too hard.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rm 6rm 6rm 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74i 74i 74i 74i 74i 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pq

blarg: patchx94