*Author

Offline DarkBaron12390

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkBaron12390 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg507063#msg507063
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2012, 02:11:13 am »
My current stats with Sev's Cremation tonight is 0% out of 10+ games, and here's why:

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg507093#msg507093
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2012, 05:07:23 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
My current stats with Sev's Cremation tonight is 0% out of 10+ games, and here's why:

hahaha, that's my deck you faced xD

you might exchange a cremation for one more tower then?
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg507393#msg507393
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2012, 11:32:41 pm »
And would it be a good idea to exchange that crimson dragon for an upped serpah?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline zombie0

• Reputation Power: 5
  • zombie0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Swagger Coach
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg512653#msg512653
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2012, 12:15:19 am »
currently using this against plat arena
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s2 6s2 6s2 6ts 6ts 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 6u6 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 7gv 7gv 8pj

will track the stats and short description of the games.  i like doing that :D  feels like 40% winner, but actual stats may not support that hopeful #.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Opponent name         Rank/HP       First?     Result       Turns       Description of Game

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSLink06                    25/136          Y         W-EM         15          kitchen sink SoSe/mutation deck.  lots of angles but lobo + SoF locked it down

far                              108/146        N         W              12          poison dial with SoS.  turns out that antimattering my big creature can kill when they Sac down to 10hp :)  won an electrocuter
                                                                                                  on spin.  SoF did great work too.

afunke                        294/143        N         W-EM        10          some kind of fire/life w/golems lifegain.  Sose gave a tower shield turn 1 and discord kept all golems off the table.  literally not
                                                                                                   touched the entire game.

Puppenmaedchen      31/179          N          L               11          Poison/Water  crummy pandemonium reversed the one antimatter creature.  stalled a lot longer than i was actually in it

bripod                         27/136         N          W              13          Fire/Light stall with Bravery.  almost got decked, and i imagine thats common.  attacked the light sources and managed to win
                                                                                                   the turn before miracle quantum

taglio                          402/200       Y           W-EM        23          Antimatter wars.  liquid shadow everywhere, never could get a druid online.  down to last 2 cards, lucky there wasnt a
                                                                                                   pandemonium.  no card from spin

Spielkind                     382/141       N          L               11           Darkness/Light vampire with void.  weak SoSe luck, weak entropy quantum generation

willng3                        166/192       Y          W              13           Water/Aether.  was really afraid of fractal crawlers, but only a dim shield and silence instead.  good effort to make flooding not a
                                                                                                    complete oracle miss

chum3                        141/198        N          L                7            Water beatdown.  no antimatter, no pandemonium to save me :(

willng3                        273/192       Y           L               10          Silence spam really hurt.  had antimatter and vamp dagger in hand, fell behind.

RoyceLin                     190/120       Y          W               12          Very close.  lots of PC and oty chargers.  lobo some SoF that would have devastated if allowed to black hole.  also, flying
                                                                                                   hammers

zweefteef                   91/195         Y          W               10          Turtle shield saves the day.  mitosis life 5/5 and 12/9 threatening :O  shard of divinity special spin

potionx                       401/42         N          W                8           Shard golem!  sadly, AI is dumb

loser123                     74/158         Y           L                12          Pest vampire.  never got the entropy to stabilize

soaleeboy                  158/200        N          W-EM         19          Fun game.  dissipation shield tanked a flying arsenic for a while, waited out the SoSac, beat down some bone walls, very good
                                                                                                    win.  40+ attack accelerated SoF :)

Cannibal7                   356/118        N          L                12          26 poison.  ice lance froze my weak attempt at Ulitharid

Omniohyeah               263/190        N          W-EM         19          Adren pests w/ life mark SoG.  annoying, potentially dangerous

zhenya                       272/151        N          W               18          Kinda a rainbow clone.  kept a couple hourglasses off the table, lobo the forest spirits.  kept swingin for the win.  no card from
                                                                                                    spin

Kuroaitou                   226/170        N          W               10          Seraph cremation.  very close (since antimatter never sticks)

najbolji                       376/172        N          W                8           Omg 2 life.  *holds chest*  phoenix and explosion spam, what a race.  no card from spin

pretty good 20 game sample  :D

zombie1                     125/169        N          W                11         Beat my own deck.  vamp dragonfly w/ freedom.  it works against everyone else

kisb                            199/150        Y          W                18          Discord/BH SoF Maxwell.  powered through it and discord locked them in return.  no card from spin

fallwin                        278/165        Y           L                 8            7/1 phoenix spam.  one nice pandemonium but no followup

Dophz                        331/198        N           L                 21          a do nothing deck with SoBravery.  idiot topdecked a supernova to get exactly enough for a miracle the turn i had it. #bitter

Gftis                           14/101          N           L                 7           10 poison by 2nd turn

ewags                       189/134        N           W                16         Turned out way closer than it should have.  endured a miracle.  rainbow time decks sometimes win for no reason

zumbi84                    408/166         Y            L                12          Infect wrecked my board.  no Ulith to save me

sammybrahh             229/200         Y           W                16         Mono time GotP/dragon with hourglass and turtleshield.  hero card of the game?  Inundation.  not joking, it killed gold nymph
                                                                                                     and dragon.  able to win with 2hp left

annamall                   345/200         Y            L                 15         GotP rewind nightmare.  drew the same cards over and over.  11 redraws.  lame

gimmegimme             346/200         Y            L                  9          Mono Light morning glory.  it works when you arent a stall

ymmel                       50/192            Y            L                 11         Liquid shadow sucks.  no luck at all, dragons and pests everywhere

duece22                    254/196          Y           W                14         Antimattered a dragon and froze all my other creatures.  halarious to see someone die with 6 SoS counter to a - creature

priscyla                     188/200          N            L                 14         Poison and poison creature spam.  a decent shield would have probably saved this

squantic pilan           196/196          N            L                 7           Wisdom aether dragon.  unless i luck into a reflect shield, not going to win

light_sefi                   9/111             N            W                12         Discord vampire pest black hole. annoying but just disruptive

Phantom Fungi          150/153         N            W                12         Rage Angels.  at least 10 rage pots on my creatures.  close finish.  won morning glory

sofia                          103/128         Y             L                 8           Ulitharid 2nd turn completely shut me down

tomixtomi12              317/176         N             L                 6           Poison congeal.  skull buckler turn 3 mattered not

avenger                    377/136         Y             W                8           Cremation golem, easy win

Marisa                      8/192              Y              L                5           Umm, yeah.  monoair

gocubs1212             281/200         N              W-EM         12          Jade shield > scorpions, even adren+mitosis ones :)

[higHTech]                33/187          N               L                12          Dissipation shield doesnt work with sanctuary >.< doh!  might have lost anyways.  rainbow spam

koolaidman              253/166         Y               W              14          Warden basilisk golem cremation.  pretty easy, antimattered one golem and rolled to win

Barandor                 228/123          N               L               7           A single overdriven charger smashed me :(  black hole spam didnt help

unnamed8462         327/168         N               L                6          One tower vs black hole.  notice a trend vs fast decks?

absolute0zero       124/153           N               L                4           Guess how many towers vs guess what card?  supernova rainbow of course

owen20                 278/200           N              W               11          Phase shield was blocking me, then saving me :)  mutate steal ftw.  aether tricky deck (with i think nymph tear)

roricobitu               129/121           N               L                5           Nymph tears with air.  was getting blown up fast!

AvusXIV                 127/198           N               L                19         Rewind spam.  graboid earthquake spam

oblivion1212          335/123           Y               L                10         Rewind spam.  22 cards in deck when i lost.  gotp and eternity mono time

brannart                69/156             Y               L                14         Phoenix 4/1 spam

SamuraiZach0       197/175           Y               W               16         Accelerated dolls w/ black hole.  luckily antimatter stalled long enough for mutates.  gravity force me then unstoppable doll =
                                                                                                      lol

heyjude0929         95/198             Y              W                9           Really good start, mutated a devavu and went to town.  was supposed to be a supernova rainbow.  won Shard of Gratitude

shevchenlun          182/192           Y              W                8           Crushed his one pillar and morphed a growth seraph.  aether dragon doesnt do much without quantum :)

nager                    349/165           N              W                11         Silly nager, adren flying staff isnt a good deck :P  won Electrocutor

Barandor              155/123            N               L                 5          Worse than last time.  one black hole and its over (titan/charger acceleration)

zombie1               158/170            Y                L                 8           Fractal Psion.  unless i get a reflect shield, unlikely to win.  bolts everywhere

benfour                146/200            Y               W-EM           9           Bravery + SoSe supernova.  it got clogged with cards and completely stomped :)

darthguac             53/187             Y               W                 12          Threw a bunch of creatures on the board, raced the flying pulvy/oty/black hole spam.  won Shard of Integrity

Barandor              143/123           Y                L                  10          Put up a better fight, but needed antimatter

Erlemar                 448/149           Y                L                 12          flying titan catapult.  needed antimatter

carrier5757           81/181             Y                L                  9           Remember everything i said about needing antimatter?  all 3 of them did nothing vs SoG firestall.  weak loss.

Found2                 281/180           N                L                  9           Time rainbow.  lobo doesnt do much vs small creature spam

GIN1234               432/168           Y                W                16          Rainbow that didnt do anything.  fun mutates

exodite0210         285/200           Y                W                14          Lobo antimatter lockdown vs firefly flying farhenheit.  won Jade Staff

aetheria14            229/190           Y                L                 16          Pest pandemonium w/ liquid shadow.  down to the wire game

FoxRulz                 69/192             Y                W                 8           1st turn dune scorp + chaos power.  sick life.  another spammy rainbow, but it racked up 20+ poison quick.

mjrkilljoy                213/190          Y                W                 16          Firestall creature blend.  paradox a few, antimatter a few.  Win Shard of Focus

unnamed8462       393/168          Y                 L                  7           Turn 2 oty slowed deck down too much.  got spammed with gravity chargers

lznad                     312/113          N                 L                  5           Bunch of nothin vs supernova rainbow creature spam

6316jay                358/185           N                 L                  10         Phase dragon wisdom.  is it really that easy?  why in the heck do i have 1 wisdom and zero bravery?  i play this game constantly

miltiad                  217/200            Y                 L                  17         Flying Morning Glory.  tried to be tricky with antimatter, but too much health from SoD

larsix                    305/117            Y                 L                  8           Phoenix spam vs not much

hit the road          223/175            N                L                  7           Seraph + destroyer.  the fire nymphs were irrelevant, those two are good enough

cststeven             41/115              Y                 L                  11          Rainbow supernova stall with Ulith.  next game.

lecusto                 89/149              Y                 L                  8           Discord Black Hole.  exciting stuff...zzzz

The_Gumby          414/180            N               W-EM            13          AI makes an oty with 2 heavy armor, 0/17 and terrifying...then accelerates it.  doh!

Found2                201/180             N                L                  16          180 is a lot of life to beat down vs time rainbow

anthraxx              74/196               Y                L                  14          poison water.  flooding really worked for that deck, since my stuff was frozen

asinickle               243/200             N               L                  13          Pandemonium BoneWall Poison.

crazy bad luck.  wish i had some of the new shards to test new stuff, bravery for shard golem/fire rush, wisdom for aether

gonna mess around with the deck some, see if it can benefit from some CC
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:23:42 pm by zombie0 »
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Offline Christopaz

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Christopaz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sheesh.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518680#msg518680
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2012, 05:21:48 am »
Does the Silver - Plat decks there still work?

*still grinding AI3 for upping cards  :P *
Oracle (July 15, 2012) (My favorite quote) (Is that a wrong spelling I see? Shredinger's cat)
Antimatter
Today every thing changes
BOOM. (May 16,2015) I can't help but chuckle at this old signature.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518693#msg518693
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55:50 am »

Anything without nova/supernova should be relatively the same. If you plan on using a SNbow, you'll have to mod it a bit. 5 supernovas and more QTs to support the quanta.

Offline Christopaz

• Sheesh.
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518697#msg518697
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2012, 06:04:14 am »

Anything without nova/supernova should be relatively the same. If you plan on using a SNbow, you'll have to mod it a bit. 5 supernovas and more QTs to support the quanta.

Oh okay.
Planning to build JMZ. The others require alot of shards or Pulverizers and Discords.
Atleast I have the Pulverizer and Discord.
Does 1- 10% win rate affect drastically in your.. winning?

So, -1 sn and 1 quantum tower, right?
Oracle (July 15, 2012) (My favorite quote) (Is that a wrong spelling I see? Shredinger's cat)
Antimatter

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518699#msg518699
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2012, 06:06:47 am »

Oh okay.
Planning to build JMZ. The others require alot of shards or Pulverizers and Discords.

Try looking at These decks. They have some neat ideas. I think the current "best" rainbow at farming arena is the loufouquebow.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 74b 77f 77f 7ah 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n8 7q5 7t9 80g 8pj

Offline Christopaz

• Sheesh.
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518709#msg518709
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2012, 06:20:33 am »

Oh okay.

Try looking at These decks. They have some neat ideas. I think the current "best" rainbow at farming arena is the loufouquebow.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 74b 77f 77f 7ah 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n8 7q5 7t9 80g 8pj

Still lack 4 upped SoSe and a pulverizer.
But might get that.. soon
Antimatter

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518994#msg518994
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2012, 01:00:19 am »
just a question: why does ulitharid seem to be favored over arctic octopus? Octopus's skill is way better; it does cost more but its the same as the maxwell and pulvy

Unless its because of the lower atk :)
Hey there

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg518997#msg518997
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2012, 01:10:42 am »
As you said it, better quanta balance. the 3+ 2x water cost is more expensive than the 3 water+ 1x aether cost.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: List of decks used against Arena with Stats 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30564.msg519031#msg519031
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2012, 03:39:14 am »
just a question: why does ulitharid seem to be favored over arctic octopus? Octopus's skill is way better; it does cost more but its the same as the maxwell and pulvy

Unless its because of the lower atk :)
It costs a lot to get out a squid and use it's CC continuously. Uli can synergize with epi (if you want that), and most threats you'll face are abilities, so the lobo ability is cheaper.

blarg: