*Author

MisterBadguy

Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg59819#msg59819
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 11:49:16 am »
Haha, yeah, the more I test it the more I'm thinking it's really not gonna work.

There's simply no room for adequite protection in my curret builds, and when I make the room, theres no room for a win condition. I could go full Rainbow, but then why am I not just playing Rainbow? :-\
I'll keep trying 'cause I'm something of a sadist, but it's lookin bad. lol

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg59862#msg59862
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 01:15:57 pm »

Massive healing (Bonds+swarms, Miracle+Stone Skin)Permafrost (Dusk Mantle/Procrastination/Diamond Shield)+Strong HealingDissipation Shield + Massive QuantaHope+Lots of Light-producing creaturesStacked Dimension Shields (+Sundials?)
Feel free to mention any I've missed.
Antimatter + LiquidShadow
-> Nymphomania is such an awesome deck because win-condition and survival-strategy fall in one exact place.  ;D

jallenw

Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg60141#msg60141
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 11:19:41 pm »
With my Upgraded Scaredgirl I can play 10 games in 1 hour. 
My win percentage was about 60%.
That means that I won, on average, 6 games per hour.
That means that I get 18 spins hour.
With The Condor, I can play 20 games per hour or more. 
My win percentage is currently 33%.
That means that I won, on average, 7 games per hour.
That means that I get 21 spins per hour.

As you can see, with The Condor, I am getting 3 extra spins each hour of FG farming, even though the win percentage is half that of my Scaredgirl variant.

When tracking the effectiveness of a deck, I'll always use this formula.

Games Per Hour X Win Percentage X 3 = Spins Per Hour

This takes into account the deck's speed and win/loss ratio to give us a numerical rating for each deck.

Jallen

Edit: Had to correct my math.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg60814#msg60814
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 04:15:28 pm »
Recently I've been messing around with a quantum denial strat (yes, I'm insane) revolving around with Dischord/Gravity Nymph right now, and I've found that the quantum denial is massive enough to cripple an FG and keep you alive. My main problems being a) It's way too slow. Even when I DO get what I need on the table the FG usually has a few things that can either kill me outright or mess with my Nymphs b) it's hard finding a good finisher for Entropy/Gravity duo. :/

I'd actually try approaching this from a Supernova perspective:

Entropy mark
9x Gravity Pillar
6x Supernova
4x Gravity Nymph
4x Quintessence
3x Discord
4x (win condition -- maybe Colossal Dragons?)

Sounds like it could be a great idea. :)

If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg60876#msg60876
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 06:47:19 pm »
Recently I've been messing around with a quantum denial strat (yes, I'm insane) revolving around with Dischord/Gravity Nymph right now, and I've found that the quantum denial is massive enough to cripple an FG and keep you alive. My main problems being a) It's way too slow. Even when I DO get what I need on the table the FG usually has a few things that can either kill me outright or mess with my Nymphs b) it's hard finding a good finisher for Entropy/Gravity duo. :/

I'd actually try approaching this from a Supernova perspective:

Entropy mark
9x Gravity Pillar
6x Supernova
4x Gravity Nymph
4x Quintessence
3x Discord
4x (win condition -- maybe Colossal Dragons?)

Sounds like it could be a great idea. :)
Not even I have that many Gravity Nymphs. ._."

That said, it does bring up some decent ideas. When I was still testing out my Nymph Rainbow deck when they were first released, I found that they were able to even take down some FGs (though the success rate wasn't the best, and it was a slow deck), and in each game, the Gravity Nymph was the single card that kept the deck alive, because not only could it slow down the enemy, but it could also heal you as well.

Pantheon

Re: Discussion on making a better Anti-FG deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5812.msg85215#msg85215
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 09:05:20 pm »
I've been toying with semi-rainbow aggro decks that use only novas and immolations for quantum, by immolating ball lightnings. If i have enough quanta, the lightnings aren't dead draws because of momentum/chaos power/blessing - and i can use lava men and minor phoenixes from the excessive fire quantum.

The problem with this deck is that it's always a couple of turns short of winning a match, and it can't really be sped up much more. What if you could use a few discords and black holes to slow the gods down, instead of using that combo in a control deck?

blarg: