*Author

Offline EspithelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Challenge 4-1: [Finish] CONSTRUCTING! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59717.msg1209833#msg1209833
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2015, 04:19:59 am »

Well, at least I'm somewhat loved now.

This is an extremely high turnout, which I'm happy for.
Here are the scores:

In first place, Odinvanguard takes the cake with a large 5 points!
Treldon lags behind with 4.
Monox D. I-fly and Zephyrphantom both get to enjoy 3,
And Clean0nion and TiankPL get to love a small slice of two.

No one gets 1 point because either Tiank or Clean decided to steal it from you. Go blame it on one of them. Yes.

Monthly Leaderboard Updated!
And by that, it's really more imprinted. Whatever.

Offline TiankPL

• Reputation Power: 2
  • TiankPL is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: 3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015
Re: Challenge 4-1: [Finish] CONSTRUCTING! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59717.msg1209850#msg1209850
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2015, 06:25:02 am »
I'm the one who voted for 2 cards instead od 3 (for Odin's and Treldon's). I just didn't find others that interesting and didn't want to vote for myself, as I'm not the one to judge my own card.

So if only 2 votes is the case here, then yeah, blame me. Didn't want to steal anything tho.

Just being honest :-)
You can't always get what you want

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Challenge 4-1: [Finish] CONSTRUCTING! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59717.msg1209867#msg1209867
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2015, 09:38:51 am »
You don't have to vote on 3. How many votes you place is up to you
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline EspithelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Challenge 4-1: [Finish] CONSTRUCTING! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59717.msg1209868#msg1209868
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2015, 09:50:31 am »
This is very true.
Ultimately, we can't stop you from voting however you want. It's encouraged you do it within reason, but "they're not good enough" is more than valid a reason.

No blame on anyone.

Why you steal points you

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Challenge 4-1: [Finish] CONSTRUCTING! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59717.msg1210148#msg1210148
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2015, 08:05:52 pm »
Yay... I won one!
Guess I'll put it up in the smithy / crucible submission board then.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

anything
blarg: