*Author

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212516#msg212516
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 02:43:23 pm »
@Acsabi44: This means that it triggers all cards that trigger when a creature dies (Boneyard, Graveyard, Bonewall, Vulture, Condor). This doesn't mean it cannot die.
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212518#msg212518
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 02:45:26 pm »
In other news, mono entropy finally has an unupped target for BE.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212525#msg212525
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 02:49:47 pm »
I think this is only when you use it's ability you revive it.
If you're right then the card is a bit slow and fragile to be of serious use on a competitive level.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212526#msg212526
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 02:52:15 pm »
@Acsabi44: Haven't you read Gl1tch's post? Cool cat is cool.
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Malduk

Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212529#msg212529
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 02:54:10 pm »
Go Zanz!  8)

IMO, super slow way to trigger death effects....
You can have 3 vultures, 1 bonewall, 2 graveyards. All powered by the cat. You just need 2 entropy per turn. Just use some pendulums.
It is super cheap (unupgraded-->1 :entropy quantum).
Woohoo for combos that work against 30 pillar opponent!

If instead of those 3 vultures, 2 graveyards, 1 cat combo, you fielded 6 Flesh Recluses (upped) or 6 Mummies (unupped), you'd be mono, doing shitload of more damage, and have much better draws in a way you wont be relying on your 1|1 creature to have a combo, or relying to draw all those stuff.
Let opponent kill your creatures if he can to fuel your Wall, while actually doing damage to the opponent. You dont really need Cat for it.

I'm not saying this card does nothing. I'm saying its effect is weak.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212530#msg212530
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 02:55:47 pm »
In other news, mono entropy finally has an unupped target for BE.
Ninjad you  :P /slash/

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212531#msg212531
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 02:58:20 pm »
I think this is only when you use it's ability you revive it.
If you're right then the card is a bit slow and fragile to be of serious use on a competitive level.
So what do you suggest? A few more hp would make it less fragile while keeping the concept, and not making it too powerful. It would still be a valid target for BE.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212535#msg212535
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 03:01:55 pm »

If instead of those 3 vultures, 2 graveyards, 1 cat combo, you fielded 6 Flesh Recluses (upped) or 6 Mummies (unupped), you'd be mono, doing shitload of more damage, and have much better draws in a way you wont be relying on your 1|1 creature to have a combo, or relying to draw all those stuff.
Let opponent kill your creatures if he can to fuel your Wall, while actually doing damage to the opponent. You dont really need Cat for it.

If you want a speed deck, go get a :life!
I didn't say this is a rush deck material. More like a grow+stall thingie. I'm not even sure it can survive long enough without quint. But i also wrote a useful application for unupped mono PvP for those who don't like fighting half-bloods/fgs. Where the growth/stall feature is more useful.

suxerz

Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212547#msg212547
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 03:21:19 pm »
Yeay, new updates are coming soon! (hopefully..)
Love the art. Is it vrt's?

Malduk

Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212552#msg212552
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 03:29:13 pm »

I didn't say this is a rush deck material. More like a grow+stall thingie. I'm not even sure it can survive long enough without quint. But i also wrote a useful application for unupped mono PvP for those who don't like fighting half-bloods/fgs. Where the growth/stall feature is more useful.
All decks try to win, regardless if you want to call them rush, grow, stall, bunny or peter. Its a bad strategy in a real match as you are relying on too many things just to get some mediocre effect out of the combo. Thats all there is to it.

Offline Dogg

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dogg hides under a Cloak.
  • ~Napalm's bodyguard!
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212553#msg212553
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 03:30:12 pm »
It is a cat! It is supposed to be weak. Woeff!
"Let me start off by saying those were the best played matches I've had this war; Dogg is pro." - jmdt
"This is gonna suck for a WAR for me, fighting off Dogg and Napalm on one team..." - icecoldbro

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • War veteran
Re: Schrödinger's Cat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16601.msg212554#msg212554
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 03:31:43 pm »

All decks try to win, regardless if you want to call them rush, grow, stall, bunny or peter. Its a bad strategy in a real match as you are relying on too many things just to get some mediocre effect out of the combo. Thats all there is to it.
All decks try to win, true.
All opponents are equal, false.
Rush deck against hb --> suicide
stall --> win

anything
blarg: