*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg535422#msg535422
« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2012, 06:15:26 pm »
Imo, I think that the card should effect every creature regardless if its immortal or not. The card itself doesn't "target" the creature, its a global effect. Just my 2 cents.
*affect

AoE spells are treated as individually targetting each creature. Since immortal creatures can't be targetted, the AoE spell ignores them.

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1020465#msg1020465
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2012, 10:40:56 pm »
When I started playing with Entrophy mark I really liked this card and used it a lot. If you intend causing complete chaos this is exactly the right card :D But since it's also so uncontrollable what will happen it is almost complete random if you really gain some advantage from it. The only thing which you can do - at least in my opinion - is to spell it only if the enemy has a lot more cards in game than yourself, so that it will rather affect his cards than yours.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1020629#msg1020629
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2012, 01:10:27 pm »
When I started playing with Entrophy mark I really liked this card and used it a lot. If you intend causing complete chaos this is exactly the right card :D But since it's also so uncontrollable what will happen it is almost complete random if you really gain some advantage from it. The only thing which you can do - at least in my opinion - is to spell it only if the enemy has a lot more cards in game than yourself, so that it will rather affect his cards than yours.
You can get advantage from it if you have only high HP creatures, immortals, borrowed creatures or no creatures at all.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1020636#msg1020636
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2012, 02:52:50 pm »
You can get advantage from it if you have only high HP creatures, immortals, borrowed creatures or no creatures at all.

^ This.
As you can see in the example deck I posted on OP. That deck has no creature in it.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1020649#msg1020649
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2012, 04:19:33 pm »
As you can see in the example deck I posted on OP. That deck has no creature in it.

Thanks for the hints, was more or less what I meant regarding no creatures.
Not sure if high HP is really a guarantee that pandemonium will be of advantage, I guess depends on the specific situation, but immortals sounds like a good idea to combine it with pandemonium, maybe I'll try it.

Offline Falkorr

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Falkorr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So I put words here, and they appear on my posts?
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1046658#msg1046658
« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2013, 06:57:46 pm »
I much prefer the unupgraded version of this card, purely because it's so much more fun that way. Someday in the future with jetpacks i'll make a deck based solely around screwing around with this card.
I'm not sure you understand the :gravity of the situation...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Pandemonium | Pandemonium https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7537.msg1046762#msg1046762
« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:33 pm »
I much prefer the unupgraded version of this card, purely because it's so much more fun that way. Someday in the future with jetpacks i'll make a deck based solely around screwing around with this card.
You always can use it with Immaterial and borrowed creatures, without suffering being unupped  ;D
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: