*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Upped Mono Entropy Rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66367.msg1281012#msg1281012
« on: October 01, 2018, 03:35:37 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 8pt

(Someone probably build this already.)
This was the fastest build I could think of. Strategy is simple, draw as many creatures as you can and beat your opponent to death. Mainly weak to shields, especially Dims. CC isn't too much of a problem, since both Drags and Werewolves are fairly resistant to them, though RT hits this deck fairly hard.

Average TTW against Elders is approximately 6.75. Can reach 5 TTW if you're lucky. It's not exactly the fastest deck, but it's fast for what Entropy has to offer.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:59:49 am by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Upped Mono Entropy Rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66367.msg1281014#msg1281014
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 04:19:41 am »
i like (and i mostly play) overquanted decks but here is probably too much for a mono, u can probably swap 2 or 3 aboma for pillars

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Upped Mono Entropy Rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66367.msg1281016#msg1281016
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 05:20:49 am »
i like (and i mostly play) overquanted decks but here is probably too much for a mono, u can probably swap 2 or 3 aboma for pillars
It's 16 Towers with 6 dragons and an off-element mark. It's overquantad, but not by much. If anything I'd get rid of a Long Sword and a tower, and replace them with 2 Aboms, or something similar. Perhaps you change a couple pillars to pends and include a few copies of Steal

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Upped Mono Entropy Rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66367.msg1281020#msg1281020
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 07:34:32 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 6r3 6r3 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 8pj

This consistently gets 7ttw and sometimes 6ttw. It's also more resistant to CC due to both aboms not being vulnerable first turn and Discord denying the opponent.

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Upped Mono Entropy Rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66367.msg1281036#msg1281036
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 06:24:42 pm »
It's 16 Towers with 6 dragons and an off-element mark. It's overquantad, but not by much. If anything I'd get rid of a Long Sword and a tower, and replace them with 2 Aboms, or something similar. Perhaps you change a couple pillars to pends and include a few copies of Steal

The Steals make it a duo deck. Otherwise, 2 Aboms probably would hurt too much besides less draw chance for the long Sword.

EDIT: A build with 2 Aboms in place of a Long Sword and Tower isn't much of an improvement in terms of speed. In fact, it's slightly slower with an average of 7 TTW.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:54:11 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

anything
blarg: