*Author

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466367#msg466367
« on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:32 am »
It's here: http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/resources/elements-glossary/
The glossary covers card abbreviations, deck abbreviations, playstyle, and PVP behaviour.

I'm currently cleaning things in that page. Adding new jargons, removing old (or obvious ones), and editing stuff.
Can you suggest what terms to be added, what should be deleted?
(i'm well aware that there is a thread about this, buried somewhere. I'm also aware that there is an old wiki page. I've checked both and added what should be added, so please suggest what has not been brought up there. Thanks.)

No specific deck names, please. Example: Instosis, Wrecking Ball.
But rather, you can suggest deck types or strategies. Example: Catatitan, Adrenastaff.

EDIT: hmm, i guess you could suggest specific deck names, but only those who are famous enough and have abbreviation (or acronym, you get the point)
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466371#msg466371
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:29 am »
Words I have rarely or never seen:
Adren Arsen Chrys pegs SSB SSS SSG SSP

Words that could be added:
BL Beginners League
CL Champions league

What could be changed
Deck out could also refer to winning by deckout

Overall a good list i think
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466390#msg466390
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 05:01:03 am »
You ask for no specific deck name but I can see fractix in your list, so you wanna deck name or not ? ^^

also add this :
HG : electrum hourglass
SoX is also shard of sacrifice
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466397#msg466397
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:32:58 am »
Is fractix not a type of deck? (i thought it's a general term for Fractal Phoenix deck)

Will add those later.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466398#msg466398
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 05:35:56 am »
Oh okay so you can add NotP : Nightmare of the past, any deck with GotP and nm.

Oh and you should add nm : nightmare in your list too ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Glossary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37168.msg466433#msg466433
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 09:51:15 am »
Words I have rarely or never seen:
Adren Arsen Chrys pegs SSB SSS SSG SSP
I've seen Adren quite often. Agreed on the others though.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: