*Author

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg389653#msg389653
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2011, 03:11:50 am »
I find it's better to up Hope. Out of about 80 games, there were only about 3 times when that 7 quanta actually made me lose because of inability to play upped Hope. The real advantage of upped Hope isn't the +1 damage reduction, at least not directly; it's that, since you need one less space for an RoL in order to block all the opponent's damage, you have one more space to play another Light Dragon, which is invaluable in pitched games against a healing FG.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg389796#msg389796
« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48:36 pm »
As I've mentioned in my Perpetual Light thread (my version of Archangel RoL/Hope), I changed to upped Hopes the second AI was updated to target Rays first when Hope is up. They are the highest priority target by far now, which means more of them -will- die against FG's with CC. As such, the extra DR comes in handy a lot more. Since I use Archangels in that, I bet everything on the early rush rather than late-game total offence, but that added bonus of a potential extra creature slot is never a bad thing. :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg437999#msg437999
« Reply #242 on: December 12, 2011, 09:28:23 pm »
GOOD/EASY

Destiny
Won : 6, Lost : 1
Fractaling rays endlessly until you have 23 of them is enough to win because he has no shields. Lobotomizing eggs and druids is often useful if you can do so, but isn't always necessary.
If you don't have all the important cards in hand (enough fractals, hope, ray, etc), do not play a dragon. It will be hit by rewind, preventing you from drawing the card you are waiting for. In general prefer a large number of rays to dragons, and only play dragons if you have nothing else left to do. He might get a large creature out every once in a while through mutation, or chaos powers, so a hope with 23 rays is the safest bet.
I have terrible luck against Destiny with this deck, my tally is 2 wins and 7 losses currently. E.g. most recent game: i get Electrocutor out on 2nd turn, next turn he plays 2 fate eggs, so I can only lobotomize 1. other one turns into an arctic dragon, which gets chaos powered repeatedly to 24/8 before I get my Hope shield up with 5 RoLs out only (my hand was clogged with 2 hopes and 3 fractals) and my HP is already below 20, so game over...

I wonder what other people's experience is. Do I have a horrible unusual bad-luck streak, or did the OP have an amazing good luck streak ?
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg438001#msg438001
« Reply #243 on: December 12, 2011, 09:35:31 pm »
I have terrible luck against Destiny with this deck, my tally is 2 wins and 7 losses currently. E.g. most recent game: i get Electrocutor out on 2nd turn, next turn he plays 2 fate eggs, so I can only lobotomize 1. other one turns into an arctic dragon, which gets chaos powered repeatedly to 24/8 before I get my Hope shield up with 5 RoLs out only (my hand was clogged with 2 hopes and 3 fractals) and my HP is already below 20, so game over...

I wonder what other people's experience is. Do I have a horrible unusual bad-luck streak, or did the OP have an amazing good luck streak ?
The thread was made before the AI behaviour changes regarding Hope.

The AI will now endlessly Rewind your RoLs when Hope is up, so you'll need to have your combo pieces ready (generally an extra Fractal in hand so that you can quickly replace the rewound RoLs and keep your Hope counter high) before you start playing your Hope.

On that note, you've probably got some terrible luck there. If you're not playing a fully-upped version, that might also influence things too, as your starts will be a turn or two slower than with upped quanta sources and reduced quanta costs.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

puri1

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg439116#msg439116
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2011, 02:28:56 am »

Nah, I think it's just that Destiny can be so incredibly random that even a 10 game sample (or 9, as it were) isn't really enough to get a great feel for how the deck will do in the long run. The main draw why he's considered "doable" with this deck is that his creatures are relatively harmless once you have a Electrocutor out, and his lack of PC (save a bizarre mutant with Steal/Destroy) lets you lobotomize to your heart's content. Without that third Electrocutor his difficulty racks up since he'll quickly overrun you with mutants if you don't have it played by turn 3-4. In summary, you just had a bit of a bad streak but overall you should be fine with him.

Offline mega plini

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg456946#msg456946
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2012, 04:21:17 pm »
Is it a good thing to have miracle included in the deck, just in case?
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg456948#msg456948
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2012, 04:27:25 pm »
No. The reason the classic speed RoL/Hope is such a lucrative farmer is because of the speed. Miracle goes against the very purpose of the deck in every way possible; you build up :light for a burst of offence and getting past Miracles, so packing your own Miracles work directly against that goal.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Ere

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg472031#msg472031
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »
I wanted to ask, is the original (as posted in OP) deck still viable for FG farming? Recently started playing and I might make this my first upped deck.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg472215#msg472215
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2012, 04:47:45 am »
I wanted to ask, is the original (as posted in OP) deck still viable for FG farming? Recently started playing and I might make this my first upped deck.
Certainly still viable, as RoL/Hope has always been a good choice against FGs. But there are now better decks for it. Example: Instosis, Poison Dial SoSa.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg472216#msg472216
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:43 am »
Like Absol said, yes, still viable, though there are better. RoL hope is generally a transition spot for people who want to FG farm but don't have that much money or rare cards so they just up the 6 rols.

Ere

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg472325#msg472325
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2012, 02:53:28 pm »
Right, thanks. I'm currently using the unupped Antimatter/Liquid Shadow combo but the win ratio of that one is quite low, however viable. 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5uo 5uo 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pj
Would http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/decks/rainbow-decks/instosis/ be the Instosis you are refering to?

Shard of Readiness seems to be rare, and involve PvP, which I haven't tried yet. Right now I have a simple gravity deck as well as the previously mentioned one 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55m 55m 55m 55m 55o 55o 55p 55q 55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55s 74b 8pl
Might take that for a spin in pvp and hope I don't get eaten alive. Thanks for your help!

Offline waterzx

• Reputation Power: 11
  • waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg472331#msg472331
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2012, 03:02:59 pm »
Right, thanks. I'm currently using the unupped Antimatter/Liquid Shadow combo but the win ratio of that one is quite low, however viable. 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5uo 5uo 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pj
Would http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/decks/rainbow-decks/instosis/ be the Instosis you are refering to?

Shard of Readiness seems to be rare, and involve PvP, which I haven't tried yet. Right now I have a simple gravity deck as well as the previously mentioned one 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55m 55m 55m 55m 55o 55o 55p 55q 55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55s 74b 8pl
Might take that for a spin in pvp and hope I don't get eaten alive. Thanks for your help!
Yes, that deck is Instosis.

To farm SoR, I would suggest going to Arena and farm Bronze League

You can find a Bronze League Grinder here. (I recommend Mono-dark, which is good at everything, including AI3, Arena and PvP)
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30564.0.html

anything
blarg: