*Author

Offline dark ripperTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117924#msg1117924
« on: December 29, 2013, 04:01:35 pm »
Silver farming is always recommended when in need of rares. But then, always the "what deck should I use" question pops up. This is my suggestion:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

Current best streak: 34-0.

This deck has turned out to be very effective versus silver and from what I hear people are satisfied with it. It is currently the best silver farmer and not a bad gold one, as well. Some other versions you might want to consider trying are:

Spoiler for decks:
by jd_k
7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po
Stats have shown this version most effective to every arena league.

7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n8 7n8 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n0 7n0 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

etc. As you can see, it can be modified quite easily according to your taste. More damage, velocity, control, defence.

The strategy is really simple. Fast damage.  Although at some cases, for example, with decks that you can predict to have CC, you will need fast SoFre for a steadier damage.

• This deck's weaknesses are pretty obvious, with the first one being massive CC. Dry spell, Rain Of Fire, Pandemonium, Thunderstorm can kill the deck in no time.
  • Can be outrushed by high hp decks.
  • Also at many cases, sanctuary can be a pain, as you will basically have dead cards in the deck.
  • Furthermore, devourers' thirst for the fire quanta along with steals can lead to a loss.
  • Always, give a look to the remaining cards on the deck. Deckout from your own SoB's wont be so cool.
  • And of course, as any deck you could lose to bad draws as well.

Special thanks to my friend the dictator for his help on testing the deck.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:23:08 pm by dark ripper »
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117925#msg1117925
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:11:58 pm »
Back when I was trying to find the best rush for HB's and Silver, I tried this. It didn't work well against Silver at the time, but hearing you talk about it in chat inspired me to try it again. This time I went 17-0 before losing to a Water rush. Good enough to be tested for the Arena Study, methinks :>

I like to run it with 5 SoBe and fit in an extra tower or Improved Fog. Reason being it doesn't ramp as much as some rushes, which means successive use of SoBe gets you outrushed by your own doing.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117926#msg1117926
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:20:32 pm »
Back when I was trying to find the best rush for HB's and Silver, I tried this. It didn't work well against Silver at the time, but hearing you talk about it in chat inspired me to try it again. This time I went 17-0 before losing to a Water rush. Good enough to be tested for the Arena Study, methinks :>

I like to run it with 5 SoBe and fit in an extra tower or Improved Fog. Reason being it doesn't ramp as much as some rushes, which means successive use of SoBe gets you outrushed by your own doing.

I was using it with 5 SoBs and there is not a big difference. So I used it with 6 just to increase the possibility of SoB in hand. Perhaps the fog will be a good addition, the thing is I wanted to make it as fast as possible. But I will try it again with 5 SoBS with some different variations and check if it is more efficient.  ;D
Team Earth, war #8
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline Squidymon

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Squidymon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master at the Obvious and Previously Stated.
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117936#msg1117936
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 05:18:52 pm »
Erm. Enlighten me how a water RUSH could be so good.
Thinking of starting a professional stalking business.
Also have an incredibly strong feeling DM hates me.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117941#msg1117941
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 05:28:42 pm »
Simple. With Dex and 195 HP, you have a big mathematical disadvantage. A good quanta deal, a few Freezes before you've gathered 4 SoFrees, Toadies and Ice Dragons and Bob's your uncle. It's not really that it's Water of course. Most losses go to Monodarks that Steal your SoFrees and deny your quanta with 12 Devourers. Some go to Rains of Fire in stallbows or Monofires. Some to getting outrushed by rushes that ramp better and have much more HP than you.

Luckily most people in Silver don't know how to either distribute points or build a deck optimally, nor level up to lvl 39 fast.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Squidymon

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Squidymon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master at the Obvious and Previously Stated.
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117955#msg1117955
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »
I wasn't sure if they'd include a lot of freezes in a rush. Maybe even a few squids and a sopa.
Thinking of starting a professional stalking business.
Also have an incredibly strong feeling DM hates me.

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1117971#msg1117971
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 07:50:14 pm »
So, since I was bored with FG farming, and after hearing Dark Ripper about it in chat I decided to give it a try.

SoB Air Rush

7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

Tested against Silver.

General
Speed
Electrum
Other
Wins:
Losses:
EM:
TTW:
TTL:
Average
Electrum per Win (non-EM)
Electrum per EM
Electrum per game (including losses)
Special Spins
Reward when testing
EM Reward when testing
Notes:
All electrum values are listed without accounting for the 15 electrum cost to enter matches.
Total Net electrum gain over those 100 matches was 3449, not including any cards won.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

• Embrace the Random
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1118018#msg1118018
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 11:30:49 pm »
So, since I was bored with FG farming, and after hearing Dark Ripper about it in chat I decided to give it a try.

SoB Air Rush

Tested against Silver.

General
Speed
Electrum
Other
Wins:
Losses:
EM:
TTW:
TTL:
Average
Electrum per Win (non-EM)
Electrum per EM
Electrum per game (including losses)
Special Spins
Reward when testing
EM Reward when testing
Notes:
All electrum values are listed without accounting for the 15 electrum cost to enter matches.
Total Net electrum gain over those 100 matches was 3449, not including any cards won.

I'm pretty satisfied by both our results. Both 80% - 85% are in my opinion great percentages. I hope you liked the deck and I hope it will be useful for anyone that tries it.
Team Earth, war #8
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline arthur974

• Reputation Power: 1
  • arthur974 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1119822#msg1119822
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 09:32:22 pm »
Hi

I'm playing this kind of deck, but using minor phoenixes instead of elite whyrms:

7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

I prefer the phoenixes because they are cheaper and more versatile. They are not protected with the air shard, but have their own (strong) defense, making them resistant to board sweepers. the whyrms are more powerful but also more expensive to use (if you want to beat 100pv in a rush time, you'll probably need at least two of them on the board). Reduced costs make some room in the deck to add skyblitz and a six pack of birds. The deck is very stable, I though it will need more cantuum production, but playing with it against IA 3 and 4 and silver league, it works quite well (I don't know how to do the test stat, manually?).

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1119826#msg1119826
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 09:50:03 pm »
Silver farming is always recommended when in need of rares. But then, always the "what deck should I use" question pops up. This is my suggestion:

*shows deck with 12 rares* :P

Anyway, seems like a good deck. I'd personally swap a SoB and a SoFr for Fog Shields to reduce the draw power SoB gives also to your opponent. And with 5 SoB you should still get 4 SoFr quite fast. If the deck is not too quanta starved, do you think it'd be good to fit in a EE somewhere? Or a Long Sword might also be a nice choice, maybe as 31th card?
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• Embrace the Random
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1119839#msg1119839
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 10:05:09 pm »

*shows deck with 12 rares* :P

Anyway, seems like a good deck. I'd personally swap a SoB and a SoFr for Fog Shields to reduce the draw power SoB gives also to your opponent. And with 5 SoB you should still get 4 SoFr quite fast. If the deck is not too quanta starved, do you think it'd be good to fit in a EE somewhere? Or a Long Sword might also be a nice choice, maybe as 31th card?

Well, if someone possesses those rares xd Perhaps its a good idea as I replied above, its an easily modified deck, cause SoBs make it fast and effective enough to sustain such changes.
Team Earth, war #8
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline MasN

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MasN is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Intrinskly Prismatic
Re: SoB air rush [fire][air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53062.msg1131751#msg1131751
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 08:33:15 pm »
Just posting here since it's such a good deck, (I used it a year ago with sky blitz and fog vs plat, so i have a bit of experience.)
Just some discussion.
So possible mods are as discussed, the 5 SoBr mod, which doesn't warrant too much discussion.
I like to run with a Sky Blitz, just since 1 turn is just so good in rush decks.
Most monoair don't run any weapons, for obvious reasons.
Fog was mentioned, but when wings lasts you the game, it's definitely worth a try.
Thunderstorm is a crazy idea, but AoE combos with SoBr, and getting rid of SoFo is well worth it, and it hits phase spiders and damselflies too, whether its worth using over shockwave is iffy, but stacking them really increases it's range, and it's also rly good vs immorush.

I think I just talked myself into having fun in trainer :D.

anything
blarg: dark ripper,jd_k,Higurashi