*Author

QuantumT

Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg241185#msg241185
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 08:58:48 pm »
I've messed with basically the same deck, and I think it might be worthwhile to replace 1 longsword with a Sky Blitz. I don't think you really ever want to draw a second sword, and a singleton sky blitz has been useful from time to time for me.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg241207#msg241207
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 09:23:16 pm »
The deck is prolly too fast for sky blitz for AI3, but I wonder how effective it would be versus say AI5 or the fg's.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg268470#msg268470
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 12:27:44 am »
This deck is probably gonna get a pretty decent speed boost with the advent of damselfly buff.

The QI may need to be adjusted since they are gonna be free, but I bet it'll get pretty ridiculously fast.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg339181#msg339181
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 06:34:24 pm »
This deck is nice,i try something like that,but failed,BTW,changing a long sword for an EE should works
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

CPU24/7

Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg343117#msg343117
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 08:54:58 am »
cool deck

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg343999#msg343999
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 07:35:59 pm »
Clicked false god by accident, whoops.

err.. I failed in this fashion 9 or 10 times, and won 4 of those games, Paradox twice, and Fire Queen.  :-X

I was just lying, fooled you!!

Oh wait, no I wasn't  ::)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg344252#msg344252
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 02:00:05 am »
Why hello there, Mr. OHMYGODWATCHOUTHUGEWYRM  :o

I'd like to thank Boner Wall for extending the game and CP's for not only showing up in my hand, but also giving huge buffs. Domo arigato Mr. Roboto~
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg344310#msg344310
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 05:49:54 am »
Why hello there, Mr. OHMYGODWATCHOUTHUGEWYRM  :o

I'd like to thank Boner Wall for extending the game and CP's for not only showing up in my hand, but also giving huge buffs. Domo arigato Mr. Roboto~
Aww, if you'd had skyblitz that would've been one badass wyrm!

+awesome for listening to Merlin.

Lord_Jadem

Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg348724#msg348724
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 10:54:06 pm »
After having played with this some it does seem that the blitz is worth it.  If you get out damsels early and cannot seem to get wyrms, blitz can catch you up on damage rather quickly.  There is also something satisfying about doing more than 50 damage with 1 creature in 1 turn. :)

Thanks for the deck.  I can only imagine it will get much better once I get more of it upgraded.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg530155#msg530155
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:15 am »
Heyo necro~

So this deck was brought up in chat today as to whether or not the addition of a few Shards of Freedom would improve the TTW.  Well, here's what I found in my own little test runs:

First, the mod discussed in chat:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 6s6 6s6 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8pj

Spoiler for Hidden:
Games:   100

avg. Sec/Game:   54.650
Sec/Turn:   9.278438031
Clicks/Game:   16.110
Clicks/Turn:   2.735144312

Time overall (min.):   91.083
Wins:   100
Ems:   13

Avg ttw:   5.890

Spoiler for TTW details:
ttw 3:   0
ttw 4:   7
ttw 5:   43
ttw 6:   24
ttw 7:   16
ttw 8:   4
ttw 9:   4
ttw 10:   1
ttw 11:   0
ttw 12:   1
ttw 13:   0
ttw 14:   0
ttw 15:   0
ttw 16:   0
ttw 17:   0
ttw 18:   0
ttw 19:   0
ttw 20:   0
ttw 21:   0
ttw 22:   0
ttw 23:   0

Versus the original:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8pj

Spoiler for Hidden:
Games:   100

avg. Sec/Game:   53.240
Sec/Turn:   9.163511188
Clicks/Game:   15.680
Clicks/Turn:   2.698795181

Time overall (min.):   88.733
Wins:   99
Ems:   6
Losses:   1

Avg ttw:   5.747

Spoiler for TTW Details:
ttw 3:   0
ttw 4:   7
ttw 5:   48
ttw 6:   25
ttw 7:   9
ttw 8:   5
ttw 9:   3
ttw 10:   1
ttw 11:   1
ttw 12:   0
ttw 13:   0
ttw 14:   0
ttw 15:   0
ttw 16:   0
ttw 17:   0
ttw 18:   0
ttw 19:   0
ttw 20:   0
ttw 21:   0
ttw 22:   0
ttw 23:   0

So according to the stats I recorded it would seem that adding SoFr like this doesn't improve the TTW, but DOES improve the winrate.  This is further supported by analyzing the deck that gave both versions the most trouble.  The original variant had one loss against the Mono Aether elder since it just couldn't get through the Dim Shield chain in time.  Now, what was the deck involved in the longest duel that the modded version played against?  Yep, the Mono Aether elder.  The difference here being that SoFr was able to save it from the continuous chain of Dim Shields and enabling it to win. 

The results of additional testing may or may not support these findings, especially considering that TTWs as close as these two tend to become closer or more distant depending on how the RNG decides to bless/curse you or the AI.  If there's a considerable amount of interest in seeing the results of another set of 100 games for both decks then I'll test it to compare stats again, but even decks as fast as these take quite a bit of time to test :>
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:05:10 am by willng3 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg530160#msg530160
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 08:13:57 am »
Just one moar blitz?
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Powerful Wyrms (Air Rush) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12895.msg530203#msg530203
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 10:45:32 am »
I ran a SoFr version against Silver a couple days ago. I got 5 5-turn wins in a row. Fastest bonus spin I've ever gotten. I used 4 Shards due to the PC and CC in Silver. 8 towers, no Swords and still got some surplus :air most games :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: