*Author

Offline Ekki

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg294143#msg294143
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »
Thx for this deck, I use it and it's a good deck :)
Dream Cathcher
Won : 9, Quick loss : 2, Skipped : 2
This is probably the most luck based one. If he can drain more quanta than you produce, has a discord, or destroys all you towers with a quicksand, quitting is recommended.
Otherwise, fractaling rays for primary damage, using electrocutor on nymps if he plays and, and fractaled dragons if you have a large amount of excess quanta is the strategy.
While he could potentially devastate you by destroying all your pillars using butterfly effect, and antimattering all your creatures using the nymph, he strangely doesn't do it. He always uses the nymph ability on dragons, so don't play dragons unless you can kill him even if he antimatters a dragon each turn, or if you can lobotomize the nymph when it comes out. Avoid playing only a few dragons if you can't handle a nymph at all costs.
Now he does ; he AM each RoL 1 by 1 :o
Yeah, the Breakdown is outdated, I will update it, whenever I start grinding FGs again...

Frugo666

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg299049#msg299049
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 06:52:26 am »
Hey guys i make this deck:

I Skip all bad False god Like Gemini morte hermes etc... And i play only with good/easy FG but i 90% times lose the mach why?? May be my deck is bad or i dont know how to play this deck?? PLS HELP

Aonwa

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg299115#msg299115
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2011, 11:09:28 am »
Probably your Light dragons cost a little too much ... With uped/unupped H.o.p.e. we see a difference between win and lose.
Perhaps you need a Fractal more.

My actual deck works fine, but I've only 5 Rays... so, I'm 80% sure the problem is the cost of your dragons.

In my beginning in the upgradedcardsland, I used this (really mostly unupgraded deck) :
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5la 5la 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61u 61u 621 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 7k4 7kc 8pu

It worked very very well ; the luceferin makes photon and dragons counting for the shield. :D
6 photos + 4 or 5 Luciferin, i had a light nymph and I taked quitessence to protect the nymph (and some times I taked 2 more quintessences to protect 2 dragons). So, it was working well, in pvp1 too.
The upped Hope is probably a big error, better to remove it and add 2 or 3 unupped hopes. (and sure if you don't have nymph replace quintessence and nymph by luciferins).
Switching some pillars/penduls to Light pendulums can sometimes help for start.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg299140#msg299140
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 01:00:22 pm »
or i dont know how to play this deck?? PLS HELP
This. It's worth adding that even then it'd be very hard to lose 90% against the easy FG's, so that stat is not accurate.

The deck: 8 upped quanta sources is fine. Even 7 is fine, even when you have SoG's. Two Miracles are not very useful. I've never really liked Miracle at all in RoL/Hope, and you're better off with Sanctuaries or SoG's when you get them. Fractal amount is fine, though I prefer 5.

Playing the deck: with recent AI update, RoL's have #1 targeting priority when Hope is up. Therefore, you can't play Hope when you only have a couple RoL's up, or they'll get killed (depending on the FG you face). Wait until you can Fractal them before you put Hope up, and even then you may need to keep a RoL in hand depending on how much creature control the FG has.

I recommend the individual FG sections on the Wiki, as I've written a guide for RoL/Hope for most FG's there. http://elementswiki.co.cc/pve/false-gods/
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Masterfurry

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg329480#msg329480
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 02:42:46 pm »
What about Serket or Lionheart or Akebono? I don't see any statistics for them...
Also you spelled Dream Catcher wrong.

Rhaendri

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg331463#msg331463
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 02:55:25 pm »
Hello everyone,

This is the first post that I've done on the forums, so be kind! I'm new to the game and had been looking for a deck to start farming FG's with and I was recommened this post (thanks Malignant ^^).

I've been testing a version of this deck (with SoGs - from the advice given by Higurashi) for a week or so and keeping track of my win-rate with the objective of posting the results here.

Here is the deck I've been using:

Code: [Select]
5la 5la 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 61o 61o 61o 61u 61u 61u 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 6rn 6rn 6rn 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp
In addition, I thought it might be helpful for new players who start using this deck to have some information about:
- the techniques each fg has that counter this deck / are a nuisance. (I found myself asking: when can I full fractal ROL? Which fg's have shields? When do I need a Lobotomiser? etc).
- some ideas about how to deal with each fg.

There are probably errors in gameplay and general noobness going on. I seriously doubt any of  this information will be of any use to 'veteren' players, any advice would be welcome.

There is a lot of information in this post, so I hesitated to post it here, but I've checked with several people and been told it's best to post here and not create a new post.

Akebono: Wins:0 // Loss: 10 - Very Hard (Impossible?) / Skip

His Deck/Gameplay:
- Gravity Pull and Overdrive are especially annoying with this fg. He'll even use them on your ROLs.
- Tower Shield (dmg reduc by 2) – dragons required.
- He's got creatures with massive HP that he'll use Overdrive and Unstoppable on from the beginning.
- Chimera is often played and it goes straight through Hope for utter destructionnnn! (sad panda).

Strategy:
- Better to skip this guy.. I didn't win one match. But in case you want to try, here's some tips:
- ROL is not safe (gravity pull or sometimes overdrive on them). Try to always keep one in hand.
- 8 charges on Hope is the bare minimum.
- Lobotomiser helps here to remove unstoppable/overdrive.
- Tower Shield often requires that you play dragons.
- Loss usually caused by Chimera: You need to stay high in life, because even when things look good he'll throw out a Chimera which will ignore your shield. This is what killed me most the time.
Chaos Lord:Wins:2 // Loss:8 - Playable - Hard
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Discord (the enemy of ROL rawr!). If he plays it early, you're gonna have problems/fail  :'(
- Disipation Shield can make things complicated if played when he has masses of quanta.
- He'll play ROL to mutate them (either with mutate or with a fallen druid). So.. he can have some pretty nasty creatures up quickly. Either very hard hitters or pets with destroy.

Strategy:
- This can be a very random game, because of his extensive use of Mutation, you can have any kind of creature with my skill.
- ROL is not safe, but do play some if you've got more then one in your opening hand.
- Lobotomiser is extremely useful here to nullify his druids – try to have it in game ASAP. (And lobo his pets with annoying capacities such as destroy/devour).
- This combat revolves massively around Hope and if you can play it quickly to avoid being mangled by Discord.
- 10 – 12 charges on Hope is a good idea (he has dragons with 12 attack). 6 is the bare minimum (because of Discord), but you'll probably need 1 or 2 SoG in your deck.
- If he puts out Discord before you have Hope out with 6 charges on it, it's possible to win, but not easy.
- Loss was usually because CL played Discord before Hope was up. Often enough he managed to have Discord played AND a pet mutated with destroy... who'll take out your Lobo and towers. If that happens you'll struggle to have any quanta and it's pretty much a sure lose.
Dark Matter: Wins:1 // Loss:8 - Playable - Very Hard.
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Gravity Pull played often on your ROLs.
- Momentum. He will also play many creatures who already have Momentum (7 attack).
- Black Holes are played from the start, leaving you with no quanta and nothing to do for several turns.
- Among his creatures are Otyugh's who eat your ROLs  :-[
- Blessings = he can very quickly have hard hitting creatures.
- He'll sometimes put out Armagio with Gravity pull and each turn heal it with his Archangels.
- He has no shield.

Strategy:
- ROL not very safe – Gravity Pull will often be played on them (keep at least one in hand for later fractal).
- I recommend having at least 7 charges on Hope, but SoGs will be necassary. 10 is better without SoGs.
- Despite not having a shield, you can't really full ROL because of he puts Gravity pulls on his creatures with massive HP (especially if additionally he has several Angels). So, you'll need to play dragons ASAP.
- Lobotomiser is useful, try and play it after your Hope has the charges you need. Lobo his Otyugh's, Momentumed creatures and lastly his Angels.
- Losses were usually caused by being Black Holed non stop in the beginning. But may also be caused by  Otyugh's being in game and not having a Lobotomiser up.. or simply being rushed.
Decay: Win:4 // Loss:6 - Playable
His Deck/Gameplay:
- His game revolves around quanta locking you with his pests (they drain your quanta. He can and will fractal them). If he has the chance he'll play many many pests and you'll end up quanta-less and a sitting duck.
- Siphon Life: in the beginning on your ROL's, occassionally on you, certainly at the end of the combat if you're low in life.
- Shield: Dusk, so you'll miss a lot, Dragons can help.
- He has Lobotomiser and Steals.

Strategy:
-You need to try and tempt Decay to fractal your ROLs instead of his pests. (I don't really know the mechanic behind this, but I'll say what seems to have happened). You need to play as many ROLs in the beginning as you can (while always keeping one in hand because at the beginning he'll Siphon Life on them). Fractal your ROLs ASAP, the more you have, the more it's likely that he'll fractal the ROLs and not his pests.
- When you have about 10/11 ROL you're pretty safe. He'll Lobo one whenever he can and (hopefully) continue to fractal them until his board is full. You'll probably have to fractal your ROL's at least twice, maybe three times. Keep at least one fractal for your dragons.
- If you have Hope up and he has 4-6 Pests you should be on the road to winning. The only thing that can kill you is Siphon Life on you if you're low in life... for this reason 1 or 2 SoG are useful.
- After that you can still lose by decking out.. if you've not enough dragons out and he has Dusk up and you miss continously with all your dragons.
- You're pretty much sure (ok sure as hell) to lose this match if you don't manage to get him to fractal your ROLs. And even if you do, you need to have enough quanta to get your Hope in game before it's too late.
Destiny: Wins:6 // Loss: 4 - Playable - Easy.
His Deck/Gameplay:
- He has rewinds which can complicate your set up if played at the beginning.
- Fallen Druids, Demons and Eggs are his only creatures. (But eggs can develop into massive dragons!)
- He has no shield

Strategy:
- Play your ROLs from the start he'll rarely rewind before Hope is up.
- Avoid playing dragons early (and certainly if you don't have all the cards you need in hand Hope/2 Fractals/Lobo) because he will focus rewind your dragon.
- Lobotomiser is your priority here, you need to take out his Druids in priority (who'll mutate the unhatched eggs if left alone), then the eggs.
- Then get Hope up! You can chose to full Fractal ROL here as he has no shield. Obviously dragons will shorten the match, but it's not 'necassary' if you have enough fractals for your ROL in hand (because he will rewind them non stop as soon as you have Hope out).
- Loss is normally from not having Lobo in game early enough.. Or from his rewinds on your ROL from the beginning blocking your deck.
Divine Glory: Wins:10 // Loss:5 - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- His attack consists entirely of the weapon Morning Glory and animate weapon (making his weapons creatures).
- He has no shield. (But winning with full ROL fractal is unlikely.)
- He will destroy your towers with explosions but usually it doesn't mess you up too much.

Strategy:
- ROL's are safe, play em fast! You'll need no more then 8 ROL to protect you from his attack. However, in general 9-11 isn't a bad idea to up your light quanta ASAP for the eventual dragon spam (more on that later).
- Once Hope is up you'll want no more then two dragons out (until you can spam enough dragons to kill him) for the simple reason that too much damage too soon = he will Miracle until you deck out (9 times out of 10). Nb: It's still possible to win if he Miracles non-stop, it's just takes a lot longer..
- You'll need to calculate along the way how many dragons you will have to play in order to kill Divine Glory in one attack. (For example, at 60 life you'll need 6 dragons in play (or five if you have 10 ROL) which requires 72 light quanta (or 60 /w 10 ROL).
- Lobotomiser serves little purpose here, except for it's damage. (Don't forget to add it in to your calaculations for the dragon spam).
- Loss was almost entirely due to problems with Hope. Either it appears too late (8th card) or if he destroys all your towers at the beginning = no Aether quanta to fractal = no Hope. The only other reason to lose is that he Miracles non stop and you deck out (but that happens less and less once you master your deck).
Dream Catcher: Wins: 2 // Loses 6 - Playable - Hard.
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Discord (Booooo!)
- Quick Sand will take out your pillars.
- Small Attack creatures (Micro Abomination, Deja Vu, Physalia, Pests) which can and will be targeted by Butterfly Effect to have the capacity Destroy.
- Eggs that can potentially grow into hard hitters.
- Many control cards (freeze, thunderbolt, rage elixir, shockwave, blackhole).
- Purple Nymph (will antimatter your dragons if left on her merry way)
- He has no Shield

Strategy:
- You need a good starting hand to stand a chance against this fg.
- You'll need to play your Lobotomiser ASAP to lobo his pets with destroy (not to mention his Purple Nymph who needs to be dealt with very quickly).
- You'll have to start with a good amount of pillars to have enough Quanta to fractal your ROLs and have your Hope up before he has Discord. This is complicated by the fact that he will destroy your pillars with his pets (if you don't have Lobo in play), or he'll just quicksand them.
- Don't risk playing your ROL at the start (unless you have many in your hand –  always keep one in hand).
- Get Hope up with at least 6 charges (to stop Discord). Then you can either full Fractal ROL or start throwing in some dragons. Try to always have a Fractal ready to replace the ROL that he will destroy along the way.
- Loss was usually because Discord was in play before Hope was up... or because he had pets with destroy before I had Lobotomiser in play (the pet will usually take out your Lobo before you have a chance to use it).
Elindnis: Win:3 // Loss:5 - Playable.
His Deck/Gameplay:
- A few feral bonds which can be difficult to manage sometimes.
- A few hardhitters (Elite Phase Dragons).
- Most of his other creatures don't hit hard (6 at the most), but he does have creatures who can lobotomise (Ulithrid) and poison (Puffer Fish) and growing creatures (Forest Spectre).
- Control: Many Congeals (and his lobotomising creatures).
- Twin Universes (which he'll use on your ROL)
- Jade Shield (which makes dragons a must in most matches against him).
- He'll usually Quint his lobotomising creatures when possible or his Sceptres if you've let them grow.

Strategy:
- Usually he'll freeze your ROLs if played directly. I tend to keep one in hand.
- Try and play your Lobotomiser ASAP and lobo the creatures you can (those that lobotomise in priority, then those that grow, then those that poison).
- 6 charges on Hope is the minimum (safe with SoG), otherwise go up to 10.
- You need to try and get out your dragons ASAP after that. His Jade shield will almost surely be played (reducing damage by 2) and in the meantime the damage that your ROL and Lobo are doing will be being healed by his feral bonds.
- Losses can be encountered if your Lobotomiser isn't in game fast enough. Also, if your dragons aren't played soon enough, he'll stack up his creatures and he healed for way too much and you'ill probably deck out.
Eternal Pheonix: Wins:0 // Loss: 7 - Very Hard (Impossible?) / Skip?
His Deck/Gameplay:
- This is an anti-ROL/Hope deck (correct me if I'm wrong ^^) - It'll make you go RARRRRRRR ><
- Firestorms, Thunderbolt and Firelances will take our your ROLs.
- Explosions will take our your towers and Lobotomiser.
- Creatures: Minor Pheonix (4 attack) and Ruby Dragons (15 attack).
- Fractal (usually that means a Minor Pheonix party on his side, but occassionally he fractals your ROLs)
- He'll usually play his Pheonix's and fractal them. As soon as you have Hope up, he'll Firestorm them all. He'll have 1 or 2 ruby dragon's in play as well as a ton of Pheonix's which will kill you in one foul swoop.

Strategy:
- I didn't find one that works, it's probably worth skipping this god.. but some advice for those who want to try (in should be possible to beat him with a lot of luck):
- Always keep a ROL and fractal in hand for after he firestorms (the problem will be having enough quanta to fractal, because he will have eaten your towers).
- Lobotomiser isn't at all useful in this combat (besides he'll just explosion on it). Focus on getting the quante to fractal and keeping the charges up on Hope.
- It will be hard to have enough quanta to play dragons, but if you do, do it.
- Hopefully you'll not be caught short after a firestorm because he will annilate you if you are.
Ferox: Win:6 // Loss:3 - Playable - Easy.
His Deck/Gameplay:
- His deck revolves around stacking masses of creatures and healing by Feral Bonds.
- He has creatures with attack from 1 to 12, although most have 5.
- He has Leaf Dragons that convert Light quanta to Life quanta.Sometimes it helps to Lobotomise these at the beginning of the combat to block him from playing too many Feral Bonds (alternatively, if he has only ROL in play, you can lobo them to stop the light quanta regen – as he has no Light towers).
- Jade Shield (reduces damage by 2) – so dragons are necassary (to out-damage his healing you'll need dragons anyway).
- He may be able to pull out tons of creatures from the second turn, and it is possible to be rushed.

Strategy:
- Your best bet is to put out ALL your ROL's in your starting hand (he has nothing to destroy them).
- If you have 3 ROL in play he's not got many creatures out, try and play your Lobotomiser and focus his Leaf Dragons (or his ROLs). Put up Hope as soon as you have 7 quanta. And then start charging for dragons.
- If you don't have many ROL, fractal them ASAP. Put up your Hope and start charging for as many dragons as possible. Play Lobo when possible.
- 8/9 charges on Hope should be enough, but if he has many Emerald Dragons (12 attk) and you have 0 SoG it could be difficult. The problem with having more then 9 charges is that you'll struggle to have enough space for your dragons to out-damage his healing. (Of course you can have less then 9 charges if you have 3+ SoG).
- After 9 charges, start fractaling and playing your dragons as soon as up. Then start watching his life do the yoyo ^^
- Losses usally arrive if you don't manage to out damage his healing (aka not enough dragons quick enough, which can happen if your dragons or fractals are badly placed) Or, he has a full board and 8 Feral Bonds and you deckout.
Firequeen: Wins:6 // Loses: 5 - Playable - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Several Eagle Eye's with Animate weapon.
- Many Elite Queens that he'll usually start to play quickly. Her pets regen his fire quanta (he has no Fire Towers).
- If allowed to regen his fire quanta he'll play Fire Lances (to take out your ROL) and Farienheit (which can end up hitting rather hard).
- Several Feral Bonds (which are less effective then in Ferox's deck, because if you manage to play your Lobotomiser he'll have less creatures).
- He has no Shield.

Strategy:
- The key here is to play your Lobotomiser ASAP. If you don't have it when he has 2 Elite Queens.. you're going to struggle.
- Play some ROL if you have more then 1 in your hand at the beginning (before he plays Eagle Eye, they are safe). But always keep one in hand.
- Lobotomise his Queens in priority and ASAP (even if you've not got Hope up). Then lobotomise the 'pets' of the Queen (firefly) or his Eagle Eye's if they are in creature form.
- Soon enough they'll be nothing left to lobotomise and you'll be able to fractal ROL to play Hope. You need only 7 charges to be fully protected (if you have SOG, 5 should be enough)
- After that it's a question of how many ROLs he destroys with his Eagle Eyes as to whether you need to fractal more ROL or if you go for Dragons. He has no shield so in theory you could full fractal ROL. But dragons will speed it up.
- His Feral bonds will usually not be a problem, if your lobo is played early enough.. I have decked out because I didn't have Lobotomiser and he kept popping fireflys.
- Losses usually occur when Lobo isn't in play after 3turns (maximum).
Gemini: Wins:3 // Loss 8 - Playable - Hard
His Deck/Gameplay:
- This FG can be boring to play against.. Your sucess depends entirely upon how many Phase Shields he plays.
- His creatures are the regulars seen in a mono Aether deck: Immortals, Elite Phase Dragons and Phase Recluses. He does also have Massive dragons (but I've rarely seen them in play).
- He has Unstoppables to put on his creatures, which if played when you don't have a Lobotomiser in game, may be the death of you.
- He has an Electrocutor (ungraded Lobotomiser)
- (What often seems like) 15000000 phase shields.

Strategy:
- The strategy is rather simple here.. you need to wait and see how many phase shields he plays. If he plays them non-stop you're sure to lose. Sometimes he's 'unlucky' and has very few... in which case you can win.
- He has nothing to destroy your ROL so play them all, Fractal to have 8 or 9 and always keep one in hand. The reason: he will start to lobo them, so you'll have to remplace them one by one, maybe needing to fractal ROL again (or may be not if you have some SoGs).
- You need to play Hope ASAP because his creatures are played fast and hit hard enough. Have 8/9 stacks on Hope, so his creatures hit no harder then 1 or 2.  (1 or 2 SoG is nice here, but not necassary).
- Play your Lobo when possible and lobo unstoppable when played.
- Wait for his Phase Shield's to be down (if they ever are) and then go in for the kill (stack dragons). It's maybe just an impression, but I have the feeling that if you play dragons very quickly, he'll start playing Phase Shield's rather then anything else. You may want to hold back on dragons until you can take off a large chunk of his HP.
- Losses are usually because he plays Phase Shields non stop.. and occassionally when your Lobotomiser isn't out and he has several creatures with unstoppable.
Graviton: Wins:0 // Loss:8 Very Hard - (Impossible?). / Skip?
His Deck/Gameplay:
- One word: Momentum. This god is pretty horrible for a ROL/Hope deck (at least I found).
- He will play several creatures with Momentum very quickly. Those creatures who don't have Momentum, he'll buff them with it (just for the heck of it!  ::)).
- He has creatures that will eat your ROL (Otyugh), creatures that grow (Graviton Fire Master) and creatures that will gravity pull (Armagio).
- Gravity Force – that he'll play on your ROLs from the start.
- Explosions – that will destroy your towers
- Firestorms -  that will take our all your ROLs.
- Titan – a weapon with Momentum that you can't Lobo.
- Gravity Shield -  Your dragons can't touch him.

Strategy:
- It's probably best to skip this god... he has everything to beat you.
- Your ROLs will be destroyed with Gravity Pull or Firestorm and surely eaten by Otyugh's.
- Your Lobo is very important here, to remove Momentum.. but he'll destroy it quick enough with an explosion.. same deal with your towers.
- As soon as (if you ever get that far), you play a dragon he'll put on gravity shield and you can't touch him.
- As you'll rarely have Lobotomiser for more then 2 turns you'll not be able to lobotomise his creatures who have momentum, or who eat your ROL or who will grow to 15 attack.
- Loss on this combat is probably because i fail at playing this deck right against this god :p
Hectate Win:1 // Loss 4 Very Hard / Skip (?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Another pretty horrible deck for ROL/Hope.
- His deck revolves around the use of Voodoo Dolls. He uses Rage potions on them (and the damage from using Rage potion isn't covered by your Hope). He'll often Liquid Shadow them too.
- Nightmare – Can completely ruin a ROL/Hope Deck. You've just made space to fractal ROL and paf.... you have a hand of Voodoo Dolls.. greaaaaaaaat!
- Dusk: even when you manage to get out dragons, they miss so often you can easily deck out.

Strategy:
- I managed to beat this god once... so I'll do my best for a strategy. But it's probably better to skip him.
- Don't put out all your ROL, he'll probably rage elixir them or Liquid Shadow on them. If you have many in hand to start, put 1 out.
- You need to have fractal up quickly (so probably 4 towers in hand to start).
- Fractal ROL and use Hope ASAP. Then I kept 10 stacks on Hope with 1 ROL in hand in case he kills one.
- His Voodoo dolls will almost surely be able to hit you, they'll have 12 attack minimum. So you'll need 2 or 3 SoG to be comfortable.
- After that I played dragons.. and he didn't play dusk.. so I was lucky.
- Loss usually occured because this god pretty much rushes a deck like ROL/Hope.
Hermes: Win:0 // Loss:5 - Very Hard - Impossible / Skip (?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- If there is a deck to counter ROL/Hope, this is probably it.
- Firelance and Firestorms will take out your ROL.. as soon as you put them up.
- Fire Buckler: If the above didin't kill your ROL, this will.. with pleasure.
- He has creatures that grow and he can play them at lightening speed. Even if you manage to get your Lobotomiser in play, you'll not be able to keep up the pace and at an rate he'll probably destroy it with an Explosion (along with your towers).
- My combats against this god have been so short I couldn't really tell you what his strategy is.. apart from destroying ROL/Hope in very few turns.

Strategy:
- It's probably very wise to skip this boss. I think his day job is burning ROLs.
- I can't give a strategy because he'll counter everything with his fire buckler.
Incarnate: Win:1 // Loss: 9 - Very Hard (?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Theorectically RoL/Hope does stand a chance against this FG, so don't let my stats scare you. I probably made stupid mistakes along the way.
- Retrovirus: Will poison all your ROLs and take them all out.
- Blood Suckers and Vampires: moderable hitting creatures. Blood Suckers will place one poison on one photon per turn (can be problematic). Vampires heal Incarnate by the amount of damage it deals.
- Bonewall: His only shield (so full ROL is plausable). He combines this with several Graveyards which normally results in him having a full field of skeletons very quickly.

Strategy:
- My strategy evidently doesn't work, because on paper this boss should be ok for a ROL/Hope deck. But here goes (help much appreciated if you guys have any suggestions).
- Hold back your ROLs until you have a Lobotimiser up and running. So yes, you need your Lobo in game very quickly. You'll need to Lobo his Retrovirses in prioity, then his Blood suckers.
- Once most (if not all) those creatures are lobotomised, play your ROLs. Fractal ASAP and play Hope.
- Always keep a ROL in hand incase he throws out 2 retroviruses at the same time (and you'ill only be able to lobotomise one). Refractal ROL and always keep it up.
- Continue to lobotimise his creatures when you can.
- You can fully fractal ROL as he only has bonewalls as shields. But the risk (as I found) Is he'll play 2 retrovirses and take out your army of ROL and you'll have to start from scratch. This can lead to deck out or your death.
- Probably recommened to keep a fractal in hand for replacing ROL if all taken out. If a second fractal appears, use it on dragons.
- Loss was usually because of me making mistakes (playing all ROL and not keeping one in hand, or not having a fractal in hand).
Jezebel: Wins:2 // Loss: 10 - Very Hard
Her Deck/Gameplay:
- Nymphs over there, nymphs over here, nymphs everywhere...
- Very hard to beat with a ROL/deck simply because you can't control her or your pillars.
- She'll steal just about any permenant you play.. pendulums, Lobotomiser, SoG...
- She'll then turn all your pillars into Nymphs with uber abilities and then she'll pretty much consistently cloak them (hide them).
- Permifrost Shield (even when you play dragons they'll be frozen half the time).
- Siphon life: On your ROLs, on you, depends on her mood!

Strategy:
- Well it seems to me you can't really have a strategy against Jezebel. Her nymphs are random, with random abilities and so her gameplay will change each game. There are Nymphs to do everything annoying: Blackhole (quanta block you) Unstable gases (destroy your ROLs), Quint (you can lobo nothing),  Antimatter (excellent, your dragon heals her for 10) etc.
- With ROL/Hope, you'll be stuck more often then not because: you'll not  have enough quanta  to fractal because she'll stolen all your towers. And secondly you'll probably not be able to lobotomise her nymphs because she's either stolen your weapon, or she's cloaked.
- If you're lucky, you'll need to get at least 6 or 7 charges on Hope, which will stop most of her attacks hitting you. You'll then have to keep a ROL in hand because she'll probably lobo your rays one by one and/or siphon life on them.
- Keep a Fractal in hand and a ROL to restock. 'Try' to play dragons when possible and fractal them. It's your only real chance to kill her because she'll play Permifrost shield (2 dmg reduction). Even then your dragons will be frozen a lot of the time.. so you'll need a lot of them to beat her.
- Try to play Lobotomiser and pray she doesn't steal it.. and if you get the chance outside of her cloaks to lobo something do it!
- Loss usually because this boss is mayhem!
Lionheart: Win:6 // Loss:5 - Playable
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Eternity, with Animate weapon. Which will rewind your cards often.
- Lots of different potentially annoying creatures: Crusader (which will adopt either Rewind or Lobotomise as a skill), Anubis (who will make everything immortal) and Pharaohs (who produce scarabs to eat your ROLs).
- Turtle Shield: stops you attacking every other turn.
- Quint – often used on Crusader's if not lobo'd.
- Many hourglasses – which can be annoying, but may result in him decking out.

Strategy:
- ROLs are safe, except rewinds, play a few if you have some in hand to start, but not too many if you don't have all the cards you need in hand (Hope, 2/3 Fractals, Lobotomiser and a dragon). Otherwise he will start the rewind party way too quickly.
- You need to play your Lobotimiser quickly. Otherwise you may end up with 5 or 6 creatures capable of rewinding ot lobotomising.. or 6 scarabs who eat your ROLs.
- Once you have Lobotomiser in play, (you need to hope he doesn't quint a rewind creature too early). You'll sometimes find yourself having to choose between 2 creatures to lobotomise.. here's my advice:
*Anubis and Crusader: Lobotomise in priority Anubis, otherwise Crusader will be Immortal.
*Anubis and Pharaoh: Anubis, otherwise the Pharaoh will be immortal next turn. Then lobotomise Pharaoh and then his scarbs.
*Crusader and Pharaoh: Pharaoh, his scarabs will either eat you in the beginning of the game, or they'll serve as a rewind feed for Lionheart to avoid decking out.
*Eternity (when as a creature): Only if nothing else to lobo !
(I suppose the other option is to leave his Anubis un lobotomised so he immortalises everything and he'll not be able to rewind his own creatures to avoid decking out.. but it seems risky, certainly if he starts with an Anubis and you get blocked with 5 rewinds quickly).
- While continuing to lobotimise you need to try and get enough quanta to fractal ROL and put up Hope with 6 charges. Normally you'll have lost a fair bit of life by this time but it's ok (better with SoG but can work without).
- Once Hope is up, you can either keep fractalling ROL, as you can still hit him every other turn with his Turtle Shield. But I recommend using a few dragons to speed up the process. - Sometimes Lionheart will deckout before you because he keeps rewinding you (instead of his creatures).
- Loss is usually caused by a lack of Lobotomiser in the first few turns.
Miracle: Wins:6 // Loss:5 - Playable - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Improved Miracle – of course :p
- He has quite a few hard hitting creatures which can be followed up by blessings to be Ultimate Hulk versions of Light Dragons.
- Elite queens and Pegasus who can also turn out to hit hard with blessings. Leaf dragons to feed his Queens so she can make fire flys.
- His shields will require you to play dragons in order to kill him.

Strategy:
- Your ROLs are safe, you can play them right from the start (yay!)
- Even though Lobotomiser can be useful against this god, I'd recommened focusing on getting your Hope up with at least 10 charges on it. (As I said, his creatures can be blessed to have 20+ attack power). You may want more ROLs if you don't have any SoGs, I'd say 11 would be ok (but it'll make the rush difficult later).
- When Hope is up and you have the ROLs you need, use lobotomiser on whatever you can. Then it's time to fractal the dragons.
- Then it's much like Divine Glory in strat: You'll need to calculate along the way how many dragons you need to kill Miracle in one attack. (For example, at 60 life you'll need 6 dragons in play (or five if you have 10 ROL) which requires 72 light quanta (or 60 /w 10 ROL). ROL will only count if he doesn't have a shield. (The shield making this combat harder then Divine Glory IMO, because you need more dragons to assure the quick kill).
- Loss is usually caused either by creatures with 5 blessings bashing on you before your Hope is even up, or because of chain Miracle's at the end of the combat leading to deackout.
Morte: Win:3 // Loss: 8 - Playable - (Very) Hard
His Deck/Gameplay:
- This deck is all about the poison. It's not an easy FG, but feasble with several SoGs. (Probably best to skip it if you ahve no SoGs)
- Retroviruses and Improved plagues – can take out your ROLs in one swift move.
- Bonewalls (his only shield) combined with Graveyard and Condors will amount to a Condor with high attack and many skeletons if not dealt with.
- Arsenic and Deadly poison, to make your life a little more difficult – why not?
- Flesh recluses and Angels, moderate damage and don't cause many other problems.
- ROls will be played to charge his Miracle (which can be a painful sight)
- Ivory Dragons – His biggest hitter with 11 attack.

Strategy:
- It's better to skip this boss if you don't have any SoG.. even with SoG it's difficult.
- Hold back on your ROL because with both plague and Retrovirsues you will suffer  :-X
- Hope that your pillars are near the top of the deck, you'll need a lot of speed to beat this god.
- You need to equip Lobotomiser ASAP to deal with the retrovirsues.
- As soon as you have the quanta to Fractal, use it on your ROL and get your Hope out quick. Hopefully he'll not have a plague in hand. However, you should keep a ROL in hand in case he does.
- You really need to have SoGs to get past the poisons that he'll have already put on you.. I think 3 is the minimum amount, more is probably better against this FG.
- You can choose to full fractal ROL, as he only has bone shields, but you risk to suffer if he uses Plague. So always have a ROL and fractal in hand in case. Otherwise start playing a few dragons when it's possible to try and shorten the combat (because those poisons are ticking away).
- His improved poison goes through Hope, so he'll continue stacking them on you when he can.
- Losses ...There are so many ways to fail... ROL destroyed by Plague, Hope not out soon enough, SoG hidden at the bottom of the deck. It's a risky boss and you'll need to have a lot of luck to beat this him.
Neptune: Win:2 // Loss:6 - Playable - Hard / Skip(?).
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Here we're dealing with a water god.. and it's not an easy deck for ROL/Hope to beat.
- Flooding – he'll play it as soon as you have a creature (certainly a dragon) on the second row. It's one of the biggest problems. You're stuck with only 6 creatures in play at all times. Which... should be used for ROLs but you'll not beat him with just ROLs.
- Creatures: Arctic Octopus (who freeze your creatures),  Arctic Dragon (who hit hard) and Abyss Crawlers (6 attack).
- Congeal – freezes your creatures. Shockwave – Kills your ROLs.
- Eagle Eye – Will take out your ROLs (but you can use that to your advantage). He has a Poiesden too (but no quanta to use it).
- Permifrost shield (dragons are necassary)

Strategy:
- This god is a delicate game of playing the right cards at the right moment. For me in any case, it wasn't easy and more then likely impossible without SoGs. Might be best to skip it, certainly better to skip it if you have no SoGs.
- You need to keep your ROL in hand until you have the quanta to Fractal. Then play the ROL that you have in hand and and Fractal. Leave 6 (or 7) in game and the rest in your deck.
- Play Lobotomiser when possible.
- Keep replacing the ROLs he kills until you have the quanta to put up Hope.
- Fractal your dragons. Keep at least 5 dragons in hand with the ROL that you already have stocked. The excess Hopes throw them away the turns you can play nothing.
- Now it's the risk management part. You need to decide when to play your dragons. When he kills a ROL, you have the choice to replace it with a ROL or a dragon. You need to start playing dragons soon enough because it's the only way you'll touch him with his permifrost shield.
- Try to keep as many dragons as you can in hand and when you have the quanta, play them, even if sometimes they die straight away from flooding. You'll sometimes be better off playing a ROL (in the safe zone) to regen your quanta. Really not an easy task ><
- Losses will often occur against this boss. You need to have the right cards at the right moment. If you're not dead quickly, you'll risk decking out anyway.
Obliterator: Win:1 // Loss: 4 - Playable - (Very) Hard / Skip(?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Gravity Force – he'll put them on your ROL for Gravity Pull.
- Unstoppable – will make his creatures that much harder to deal with.
- Pulverisor – Is really the gamebreaker. He'll use it to destroy your Lobotomiser in priority and then take out your towers.
- Diamond shield – reduces damage by 3... dragons are necassary.
- Creatures: Basalt Dragon and Elite Shreiker. They hit hard and they are played fast.

Strategy:
- Very difficult boss to counter, you may want to skip it.
- Your ROL are not safe, he'll put Gravity Pull on them. Play one if you have many in hand otherwise keep it (it may survive a few turns).
- You need to have Lobotomiser quickly and Obliterator needs to not have Pulverisor at all (or at least not quickly). He'll just take out your Lobotomiser and you'll have to suck it up.
- You need to Lobotomise anything with Momentum.
- Stack 10 charges on Hope without SoG... (you can get away with 8 charges with SoG).
- Get out your dragons as soon as possible.. and if he doesn't have diamond shield you could be on to a winner.
- Losses are normally encountered when Lobotomiser isn't in the first few turns, or he has Pulverisor. In which case, the match is pretty much finished.
Octane: Wins:0 // Loss: 8 - Very Hard (Impossible?) / Skip (?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- This was another complete no-no for me. Half his deck are unstable gases. He'll use them whenever possible and kill all your ROLs.
- In addition to that, he has many Eagle Eyes (with Animate weapon) and a Fire Buckler.which will take out your ROL anyway.
- Explosions to take out your pillars and Lobotomiser.

Strategy:
- It's definately best to skip this boss.
- There's no strat to post, it's just impossible to do (for me) - any advice welcome!
Osiris: Wins:4 // Loss:5 - Playable - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Unstoppable – Isn't that much of a problem against this fg.
- Turtle Shield – You'll only be able to attack every other turn, so dragons can be useful to shorten the game.
- Pharoahs – and losts of them. And thier scarabs if you let them. He'll play his pharaohs fast.
- Trebouchet – This can be a problem. He'll often start throwing Pharaohs at you if your low in life (generally if you have under 25hp)
- Rewind and Eternity – do not pose that much of a problem.

Strategy:
- You'll need to get your Lobotomiser in play in the first 3 turns. Without it this match is surely lost. Your priority in this match is to lobotomise his pharaohs ASAP and stop all production of scarabs.
- ROL is safe, apart from rewinds. I generally try and put them a few in game in the beginning.
- Once you have enough Quanta, you need Hope out with only 5 or 6 charges to stop all creature damage.
- He may start to rewind your ROL now. So try to have the cards you need in hand (Hope/1dragon/3fractals).
- You can full fractal ROL, but I recommend fractally at least once your dragons. Play your ROLs if you need more light quanta. Always keeping 4 charges on Hope and Lobotomising Pharaohs.
- SoG help against this fg because if you're low in life he'll catapult his creatures on you, finishing you off.
- Losses are usally caused by Lobotomiser not being played quickly enough. If he has 2 pharaohs out before you have Lobotomiser in game, it's pretty much a sure loss. His scarabs will eat your ROL non stop.
Paradox: Win:5 // Loss:4 - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- ROLs to feed his light quanta for blessings/miracles/morning glory/sometimes mirror shields. >>He has no light towers.<<
- Elite Deja vu is his only real pet. It only attacks for 2 to start, but once fed blessings and multiplied, it can quickly turn into a freefall.
- He'll play Twin Universe, usually on your ROLs.

Strategy:
- Another FG where Lobotomiser is the key. You need to play it quickly to lobotomise his rays of light and block his light quanta. That'll prevent him from blessing his creatures to a crazy size, as well as limiting his damage (Morning Glory) and Miracling or putting up his Mirror shield.
- Play your ROL straight away.. he has nothing to destroy them.
- Get Hope up next, so fractalling your ROLs is the next step. Since you put your ROLs out from the start, it shouldn't take too long. The number of stacks you need will depend on how many blessings he has done (try to have between 7 and 10 ROLs).
- Next step is as per usual, go in for the fractal dragons and put them down when you can.
- If you've managed to lobotomise all this rays quick enough it should go smoothly
- Keep an eye on his light quanta, don't forget that he has a Miracle in there somewhere. Usually he burns all his light quanta on blessings what it's possible.. but sometimes he'll have enough to throw in a Miracle just when you don't need it.  >:(
- Losses were nearly entirely caused by no Lobotomiser in the first 2 or 3 turns. It surely is possible to achieve without Lobotomiser, but it's a heck of a lot easier with it. Loss can also be caused by a fail to have Hope up soon enough (No ROL/Fractals in hand).
Rainbow: Win1 // Loss: 4 - Very Hard (but possible) / Skip (?)
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Just like it says on the tin, a rainbow deck. So it's probably one of the most 'luck' based games.
- Thunderbolts, Eagle Eyes and Gravity Pulls can and will be used to kill of your ROLs.
- Congeal will freeze your creatures.
- Explosions to take out your towers and Lobotomiser. He can steal them as well.
- Sceptres, Werewolves and Grabolds are his creatures. They all can be played quickly and it's quite possible that you are rushed before you get a decent stack on Hope.
- A few Miracles thrown in for fun.
- He has no shield.

Strategy:
- Your best bet here is to put in game as many ROL as you can (keeping one in hand) and trying to get Hope up ASAP.
- Fractal your ROLs, you can attempt full ROL fractal but as he has Miracles in stock so it'll be complicated.
- Once you have Hope up with 6 – 8 charges, play your Lobo and hope he doesn't steal it instantly.
- Lobo his Sceptres when possible.
- I'd recommend Fractalling ROL 2 or 3 times (as he'll take out your ROLs with his controls and probably steal your Lobotomiser and use it). A fractal well placed on dragons will help a lot. You need to time it to have enough light quanta to spam your dragons at the end to finish him off in one turn (I try to do that when he has around 60health) or he'll most likely Miracle.
- Loss against this god is usually caused by decking out by his Miracle. Or the usual suspect, Hope not out in time.
Scorpio: Wins:2 // Loss:10 - Very Hard
His Deck/Gameplay:
- She throws out a LOT of poisons and very quickly. (For that reason it's only advisable to attempt this god if you have 3 or more SoGs).
- Many Deadly poisons which she'll stack on you even with Hope up.
- Physalia and Puffer fish who will add addtional poisons on you when Hope isn't up. And he usually plays them fast.
- Arctic Octupus and Congeal to freeze your creatures. Ice Lance to kill your ROLs. Often played quickly too.
- Ulitherid's to lobotomise your ROLs.
- Arctic dragons (12 atk) and Abyss Crawlers (6 atk).
- Arsenic which will poison youi f you don't have Hope up with 6 stacks.
- Permifrost shield which will freeze your dragons.

Strategy:
- This is a tough boss to beat, I'd say closer to impossible without 3 SoGs, and 5 or 6 are probably better.
- Your priority is to get Hope up ASAP. Which is easier said then done with all the freezes she has in her hand. Try putting all but one ROL out and hope to have enough quanta to fractal your ROL quickly.
- If you manage to get Hope up before she has 12 poisons on you, that's great (if you have 3 SoGs).
- Play your SoGs as and when possible.
- Play your Lobotomiser when possible to stop her pets freezing you.
- Then you need to send out dragons. Her Permifrost shield will stop all damage from your ROLs. The more dragons the better (while keeping about 10 stacks on Hope – your still taking poison damage so you'll need as many stacks as possible).
- Loss against this boss is simple, too many poisons before Hope is up. You'll not be able to stabalise your life with SoG and it's a losing battle.
Seism: Win:2 // Loss:5 - Playable - Hard
His Deck/Gameplay:
- Quicksand – takes out your towers very quickly.
- Rewind - can be problematic.
- Diamond shield – (dmg reduced by 3) making dragons necassary to play.
- Pulveriser – can be an annoyance, but he usually doesn't have too much spare quanta to use it.
- Gnome gemfinder (1attack and regen earth), steel golem (6 attk and he plas them quick), Basalt Dragon (12 attk), Antlion (4 attk), Silourion Dragon (12 attk).

Strategy:
- ROLs are safe in the start, except for his rewinds. I play as many as I can to start.
- I prefer, if I have many towers in my opening hand, to not play them all at once. He will destroy your towers 3 by 3.. so if you have 4 towers, only play 3 at first.
- You'll need to get your Hope up quickly. So Fractal your ROL when possible.
- You'll need 8/9 stacks on Hope with 1 or 2 SoGs, otherwise aim more for 11/12 (because of his dragons).
- Lobotomiser has little use in this combat, play it only if you have too much quanta (unlikely as he'll be destroying all your towers).
- Next you need to keep the light quanta coming to fractal your dragons and play them.
- He'll probably start rewinding your creatures once Hope is up, so let's hope you have a couple of fractals and a dragon in hand before Hope is played.
- Loss against this god is usually caused by being rushed before you can play Hope. Otherwise he can block you early with rewinds.. not to mention the destruction of your towers that can completely ruin your game as you'll not be able to get in a fractal ROL for your Hope in time.
Serket: Win:10 // Loss: 2 - Easy
His Deck/Gameplay:
- This is one of the easiest gods to beat. Especially if you have a couple of SoGs.
- He has many creatures that poison (Scorpions (life and death)).
- Recluse Spider's (6 attk) and Life Nymph's who will put adrenaline on the scorpions to increase the rate of poison application.
- Arsenic – more poison.
- Cloak – which once you have Hope up won't be a bother.
- He has no shield

Strategy:
- He has nothing to destroy your ROLs, play ALL of them in your hand.
- As soon as you have enough quanta play your Hope. You'll only need 7 stacks to be completely covered. But I prefer to have 8/9 out for the light quanta.
- You should aim to have Hope up before he stacks 8 -10 poisons (it's usually less).
- Play your SoGs if you have any.
- Fractal dragons and play them.. and then spin. (or you can fully fractal ROL, he has no shield, it's just slower ^^)
- Lobotomiser serves no real purpose here, don't use it until you have too much quanta.
- I lost against this boss because: Hope wasn't in my hand the first 5 turns... And another time because I had no ROL and only 1 tower in my first hand (so my hand was clogged and I couldn't fractal more then 1 ROL).

lskpiano

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg333227#msg333227
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 03:25:50 am »
@rhaendri
Awesome amount of work and info. Will start testing it (I'm an intermediate level player, so still have enough noob aura left to play one on TV). Just wanted to encourage you and let you know someone is reading your post. Will report back periodically.

Thanks,

LSK Piano

repecmps

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg339963#msg339963
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 02:32:45 am »
With mostly unupped I was hoping for something clever and I find this...
When I can upgrade 6 cards (that's your mostly) I will make a stronger deck and not waste it on photons!  >:D

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg339964#msg339964
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 02:34:51 am »
With mostly unupped I was hoping for something clever and I find this...
When I can upgrade 6 cards (that's your mostly) I will make a stronger deck and not waste it on photons!  >:D
You clearly don't know how to play this deck then, do you?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Aonwa

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg366995#msg366995
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 01:46:13 pm »
Rhaendri, you did a really nice job !! :)

I beated Akebono 2 times, always playing all RoL that i had in hand, using fractals and when the hope came, then lobo is playble.
When i played many RoLs, Akebueno (lol) put overdrive on my RoL to kill them, i think it's a key of my2 wins. Ok, other key is maybe lucky hand for me and unlucky for Akebono

You say somewhere that a FG will destroy pillar/pendulum 3 by 3, and then you say that if we have 4 pillars we'll have to play them 3 by 3 :p Probably a mistake (i think you wanted to say to put 1 on board et let 3 in hand) :)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg366998#msg366998
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 02:02:56 pm »
To clarify, AI uses Earthquake/Quicksand the moment they have a target, and pends have a higher priority than pillars. Keep in mind, however, that there is always a chance for AI to not play a card, especially if it doesn't have x2.5 of the quanta for the card cost.

With Seism, you do indeed play one Tower/Pend at a time. When he stops spamming Quicksands, it's often worthwhile to play all your quanta for a quick burst, even if it will get destroyed later. Reason for this is usually that he's rushing you, or that you need to start putting out damage so you won't deck out against his Diamond Shield and Granite Skins (usually Rewinds will help you with this).

I have a 80% winrate against Seism, using Archangels (often worse than Dragons against him due to Diamond. however, better if Diamond doesn't show up early), so I think anyone can achieve those numbers.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Aonwa

Re: My RoL/Hope (mostly) unupped https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14533.msg367010#msg367010
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 02:55:01 pm »
Thx Higurashi for that explaination :P i didn't knew that for AI pendulum>pillar :P

i took a light nymph + quintessence + 6th fractal insted of 3xSoG, it runs differently but it runs :P

anything
blarg: Aonwa