*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Fractal Charger, 28% against FGs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4636.msg47025#msg47025
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:32 am »
i do like the deck tho, im wondering if you generally have enough quanta to play those phase shields.
It plays different than how you'd think. The shields are super important and the fractals just ensure you have chargers in hand.  You're often playing one charger per turn and hoping you get a shield before your last one runs out.  You often don't play a fractal unless you have 5 :gravity and 13 :aether.

It's competitive at a high level, though (I was 80% over 50 games, searching for good players).  It's near perfect against fractal phoenix, fractal pufferfish, etc., cuz they don't make room for explosions.  It's weak against fractal chargers, cuz your shields are useless and they have more useful cards.  It's also sometimes weak against heal decks with feral bond and creature spam, as it's hard to do more damage than they heal and I've decked out a few times.

Offline ItzSean

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ItzSean is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Fractal Charger, 28% against FGs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4636.msg110192#msg110192
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 04:23:28 am »
Well I think this is a great DUO FG deck if it can potentially outrush rainbow..

I would have won if he wouldnt have magically drawn 5/8 explosions he has within  32 cards drawn
Are you tired of those old boring rushes? Well look no further!

blarg: