*Author

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg470566#msg470566
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 12:07:57 am »
but you can still use SoD even though you are using life mark.... the rewards will be increased with a great margin.... i won elemental master in platinum league.... i get 644 gold when i won elemental master at 148hp.... and also got 226 score
Wait... what deck did you use to EM platinum?

fire life deck. stalling with some SOG and SOD. but this deck is not consistent. i only farm platinum league when i feel like it. you will lose more than you win. but normally when you win, it is always elemental master and the reward is  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:30:01 pm by glennfoo »
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Gunthar

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Gunthar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg471049#msg471049
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 11:45:59 am »
How to acquire SoDs or SoGs? I used a quite similar deck as above but without the shards. I did used instead more rage potions and more deflags.

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg471144#msg471144
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »
play the arena. bronze league and silver will give u the shards.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg471315#msg471315
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 03:36:29 am »
How to acquire SoDs or SoGs? I used a quite similar deck as above but without the shards. I did used instead more rage potions and more deflags.
Shards can be gotten from other players in PvP, donating, or the arena.

Offline PhaserTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg471745#msg471745
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 07:02:21 pm »
You can get them from False Gods, although that's a slim chance. Better use Silver as your grinding option.
Firestall FTW!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg471775#msg471775
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 08:19:16 pm »
You can get them from False Gods, although that's a slim chance. Better use Silver as your grinding option.
Wrong. You cannot get shards from false gods.

vicdad999999

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg474727#msg474727
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 11:35:58 am »
Thanks for this deck, Ive always lost to bronze and halfbloods, And now finally winning against halfbloods alot with em,, thank you again.

Offline PhaserTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg1024881#msg1024881
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2012, 03:05:57 am »
but you can still use SoD even though you are using life mark.... the rewards will be increased with a great margin.... i won elemental master in platinum league.... i get 644 gold when i won elemental master at 148hp.... and also got 226 score

fire life deck. stalling with some SOG and SOD. but this deck is not consistent. i only farm platinum league when i feel like it. you will lose more than you win. but normally when you win, it is always elemental master and the reward is  ;)
Is there a link to that deck?

Firestall FTW!

Offline glennfoo

Re: Fire Stall Unupped V2.5 [No Shards!] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg1025033#msg1025033
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2012, 05:29:43 pm »

Is there a link to that deck?

Nope I make it myself and I did not post it.. And I do not think it is in the forum.

blarg: