*Author

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) NO SHARDS!! [Tested] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg446680#msg446680
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 05:05:26 pm »
just a question cause im a noob. Whats stall?
Mostly a deck that focuses on decking your opponent out through control and whatnot.
I am in favour of people who make original ragequit decks. Ususlly thay have inundation, alphatoxyn, antimatters and that stuff. There are SO MANY good cards and sinergies to make ragequit decks that the simple firestall is just... not original.
Stall decks don't need to be focused on deck-out.  Stall decks are often generally used to delay the game via cc, pc, anti-rush tactics, dials, shields, etc. while some win condition is established, be it deck-out, otk, combo, or gradual damage.
Walk towards the :light...

Offline PhaserTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449421#msg449421
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 12:55:26 am »
I have beaten many HBs with this deck and even though you might have 1 HP in the middle of the game, just put your faith in this deck and you'll beat that HB with EM (Well, most of the time).
You know, somebody should post a guide on how to slay halfbloods.
Firestall FTW!

The_Real_FG

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449439#msg449439
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 02:33:55 am »
What's the deck price?
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth restarting to get rid of my negative score.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449441#msg449441
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 02:50:11 am »
What's the deck price?
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth restarting to get rid of my negative score.
10 burning pillars=60
6 fire bolts=162
3 fire shields=180
3 delfags=78
2 RoF=206
3 rage pots=171
8 pendulums=192
crusader=59
6 sanctuaries=348
Total price=1456

Price of rare cards were ignored since you can't buy them from the bazaar.

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449474#msg449474
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 05:16:01 am »
What's the deck price?
10 burning pillars=60
6 fire bolts=162
3 fire shields=180
3 delfags=78
2 RoF=206
3 rage pots=171
8 pendulums=192
crusader=59
6 sanctuaries=348
Total price=1456

Price of rare cards were ignored since you can't buy them from the bazaar.
A cheaper but slightly less reliable version:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f8 5fb 5fb 5fb 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 8pq

However you will need to farm Ai3 with this first and reach the 500 score quest and picking Fahrenheit as the weapon.
Though you might need to farm Bronze if you're really unlucky on the Ai3 for spinning one (Only 2 ai3s have the weapon).
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34858.msg469573#msg469573
Firestall FTW!

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449496#msg449496
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 06:53:56 am »
I have beaten many HBs with this deck and even though you might have 1 HP in the middle of the game, just put your faith in this deck and you'll beat that HB with EM (Well, most of the time).
Well, Legit made a guide on beating half bloods with Firestall. It's worth reading.
I would link it, but then some random newb would give it a one-year bump. You all can find it on your own.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg449500#msg449500
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:03 am »
Well, Legit made a guide on beating half bloods with Firestall. It's worth reading.
I would link it, but then some random newb would give it a one-year bump. You all can find it on your own.
Nvm, I found it.
It was deep in the bookmarks folder.
Why bump it?
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,18520.msg251806#msg251806
Firestall FTW!

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg461094#msg461094
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 11:44:10 pm »
Finally! the deck has been archived!
Firestall FTW!

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg466334#msg466334
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 11:33:41 pm »
sorry to pop in here.... i am using a deck almost similar to the one mentioned in phaser post.... but i change my mark to life and added a few heals... and i also added in shards of divinity..... have been farming half blood and silver league.... even in the false god if i know who i am facing from oracle...... if you know how to play a firestall, i can guarantee you will win almost every half blood ...... in fact against a boneshield you use a flying weapon and get one farenheit out... let it change to malignant cells and you will destroy it... but you need luck for that... so far only boneshield and some permanent control deck has been giving me problems..... destroying quantum pillars may be the key of defeating these half blood instead of destroying the weapon itself..... i have been getting elemental master almost all the time....
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg466395#msg466395
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 05:31:55 am »
sorry to pop in here.... i am using a deck almost similar to the one mentioned in phaser post.... but i change my mark to life and added a few heals... and i also added in shards of divinity..... have been farming half blood and silver league.... even in the false god if i know who i am facing from oracle...... if you know how to play a firestall, i can guarantee you will win almost every half blood ...... in fact against a boneshield you use a flying weapon and get one farenheit out... let it change to malignant cells and you will destroy it... but you need luck for that... so far only boneshield and some permanent control deck has been giving me problems..... destroying quantum pillars may be the key of defeating these half blood instead of destroying the weapon itself..... i have been getting elemental master almost all the time....
Mark of :light=SoDs
Mark of :life=SoGs and spine carapace

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg466626#msg466626
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 04:41:47 am »
but you can still use SoD even though you are using life mark.... the rewards will be increased with a great margin.... i won elemental master in platinum league.... i get 644 gold when i won elemental master at 148hp.... and also got 226 score
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) [NO SHARDS!!] [Tested] [Bronze League] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg470260#msg470260
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 02:21:12 am »
but you can still use SoD even though you are using life mark.... the rewards will be increased with a great margin.... i won elemental master in platinum league.... i get 644 gold when i won elemental master at 148hp.... and also got 226 score
Wait... what deck did you use to EM platinum?

blarg: Phaser