*Author

Ashyndar

Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137271#msg137271
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:45:40 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rr 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 71a 71e 71e 71e 71e 71e 71e 7t8 7t8 7t9 7ta 7ta 7ta 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

The ???s are 6 nightstalkers, 4 nightmares.

This is my first deck, I got tired of looking for someone elses pvp build so I went with my own. It is based on getting eclipse out with deathstalkers... To keep your opponent at bay nightmaring deathstalkers into his hand is nearly a sure way to completely screw them over. Pretty straightforward. The only problems I see is maybe adding a bone wall to complement the plagues, permanent control would be rough.

I could see adding: A nymph or liquid shadow(s) for CC as well if need be.

Suggestions?

Edit: I must have messed up my deck code. But theres two improved steals and 2 pendulums of death. Sorry!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 10:20:13 pm by willng3 »

Rainbowz

Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137464#msg137464
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:04:32 pm »
Use mark fire and add 4 explosions

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137472#msg137472
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 01:27:06 pm »
And magical liopleuridons will play the darkness cards.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

kobisjeruk

Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137479#msg137479
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 01:37:37 pm »
and where can i find these so called magical liopleuridons?

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137481#msg137481
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 01:39:19 pm »
Ask Charlie.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137579#msg137579
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 03:41:07 pm »
Ask Charlie.
Funny, but off-topic. Let's stay on topic.

Ashyndar

Re: Deathstalkers abound! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11172.msg137672#msg137672
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 05:45:30 pm »
imp steal> explosion. if you want to go more darkness add a pendulum or two.

I tried a forest scorpion rush deck but adrenal only really pairs with deathstalker and dune scorpion is deckwise weak until theres a way to +stats all creatures on the board, but time+aether will be mean then.

any comments though?

blarg: