*Author

Offline DandyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dandy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion used burrow! It's not very effective!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg483990#msg483990
« on: April 20, 2012, 01:22:54 am »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tt 6tt 6tt 6tt 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps

Once again, I've looked for a deck like this and didn't find it, so here goes nothing:

Hello again. This time I've found something that is bound to annoy your rivals. Deja Vu + Butterfly effect + SoR = Mass field clearing (of permanents at least).

I'm not entirely sure of how efficient this deck is, but it's certainly fun to get rid of all of your opponents pillars by the fifth turn for free.

What is fantastic is being able to use the ability twice (due to SoR's effect). That's basically it. The Maxwells are for CC, and the Chaos Powers are for that little edge in damage needed to win, if you can spare an un-butterfly effected Deja Vu. Can also be used to make the butterflied Deja Vus more resistant to CC, so there is that. I'm not entirely sure of how well this performs (<--hasn't done extensive testing), but it's fun to play and could be a riot in PvP. Try it out, and lemme know if you guys like it.

Note: Rewinds could be fun to try after the pillars are gone, if you can fit them. Blackholes would be great, but next to impossible to fit into the deck, as a result, letting your opponents use up the quanta they no longer have (since you've taken their pillars), then sending the stuff back to their hand, seems to make more sense. Obviously more expensive creatures would be the primary target, unless it's something particularly dangerous (a mindflayer, for example).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:45:29 am by willng3 »
Erm...um...yeah...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg483993#msg483993
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:29:28 am »
Dude, I love it! I would make it more "timable" and replace the maxwelld for an eternity and some RT just for full denial, hoping the oponent doesn't throw so much CC. Good job!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:30:59 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline DandyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dandy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion used burrow! It's not very effective!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg483997#msg483997
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:33:18 am »
Dude, I love it! I would make it more "timable" and replace the maxwelld for an eternity and some RT just for full denial, hoping the oponent doesn't throw so much CC. Good job!

My only worry about the eternity is the expense. It costs 5 time quanta, to play and 3 to use its ability. In it's current state, it could not support that much time, but I may mess around with the quanta ratios a bit later and see if I can make it work.  :-\
Erm...um...yeah...

Offline Dart

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Dart is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg484012#msg484012
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:57:17 am »

My only worry about the eternity is the expense. It costs 5 time quanta, to play and 3 to use its ability. In it's current state, it could not support that much time, but I may mess around with the quanta ratios a bit later and see if I can make it work.  :-\

Looks Fun! Anyway if you put an Animate Weapon, you could use a the shard on eternity and not worry bout the cost.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg484025#msg484025
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 02:23:54 am »

Looks Fun! Anyway if you put an Animate Weapon, you could use a the shard on eternity and not worry bout the cost.

But that takes more cards, more cost, and would only effectively slow the deck down.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg484034#msg484034
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 02:48:26 am »
Honestly, leave as is. Most decks I have found get too cluttered or just suck when you add extra cards.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg484739#msg484739
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 07:37:54 am »
I'd like to have a Procrastination, but PC would immediately destroy it since it'd be the only worthy permanent.
So I wondered if you can replace a pillar for pandemonium as mass CC in case games get close in end game.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline AvusXIV

• Reputation Power: 2
  • AvusXIV is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg484889#msg484889
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 02:19:31 pm »
I'd like to have a Procrastination, but PC would immediately destroy it since it'd be the only worthy permanent.
So I wondered if you can replace a pillar for pandemonium as mass CC in case games get close in end game.

The decks seems nice to me. But less than 10 pillars (and even that's not so much) might turn out to be a problem. Especially against denial decks u can lose easily even though they get a bad start.
Dayovernight: Trolled someone with a bone shield
Dayovernight: I had 1 hit left and then I replaced my weak shield with the bone shield I was holding forever
AlexLoc: that's so troll oh my god

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Butterfly Spam [Time/Entropy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38944.msg485111#msg485111
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »

The decks seems nice to me. But less than 10 pillars (and even that's not so much) might turn out to be a problem. Especially against denial decks u can lose easily even though they get a bad start.

The QI checks out, considering how cheap most of the cards are...

anything
blarg: